Satanic Orb/Kundalini Reiki

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

C999

Hi Guys,

I just had my satanic orb spell casted yesterday and I can say it was an experience.

I didn’t get the head aches or the pressures in the third eye but was immensely tired during the time it was casted which was 11am my time normally when I’m quite energetic. But for the rest of the day I was very lethargic not sure why. Anyways not sure if anyone has felt the same after the casting.

Thanks to he girls for the spell casting yesterday.

But back to what i really want to know is it ok meditate on the orbs energy to flow at the same time as meditating on the energy flow of kundalini reiki?

Thanks guys
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

C999 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:52 am
Hi Guys,

I just had my satanic orb spell casted yesterday and I can say it was an experience.

I didn’t get the head aches or the pressures in the third eye but was immensely tired during the time it was casted which was 11am my time normally when I’m quite energetic. But for the rest of the day I was very lethargic not sure why. Anyways not sure if anyone has felt the same after the casting.

Thanks to he girls for the spell casting yesterday.

But back to what i really want to know is it ok meditate on the orbs energy to flow at the same time as meditating on the energy flow of kundalini reiki?

Thanks guys
I don't work directly with the kundalini flows,but I actually utilize and activate the orb similar to how I work with reiki energy. Typically I relax myself and ask my orb to come forward and to rotate and match the spinning of my third eye. Its hard to explain but when i feel it come forward it feels as if a puzzle peice in my head clicks together. I state my intent for the orb and ask for its assistance in its endeavor,and in my minds eye i sometimes see spinning flashes of my orbs colors.
Originally I had tried pulling it forward,like trying to force it forward but i didnt see consistent results. When I shifted my perception and viewed the orb more in the light of a living gift,im able to tap into it much more easily than when i tried to treat it as a stationary tool.

There isnt really a wrong way to use it,i think you just need to find the best way for your own connection. I'm sure it would be fine for any workings or energy play you're doing because it acts as an amplifier,it doesnt replace what youre doing but rather it feels like it absorbs and disperses your intent and energy youre working with in a more focused manner. Its crafted based on your own signatures,which from my understanding,anything youre able to work with would already be compatible with it.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

C999

Thanks for the Tip!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”