Velca’s readings

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Marosey

I just had a reading from the lovely Velca. The Video Tarot Of Demonic Insights ~ A Powerful Video Reading by Velca
The title promises what will be delivered. Velca is intuitive and a powerful reader. I didn’t have any general questions but his reading picked up on my energies and what I needed to know. He gave me a reading in detail and also in areas. I have been hoping to prosper. He gave me validations, warnings and he tells it like it is. He’s ethical, loving and encouraging. If you haven’t tried Velca out. You are missing out. Thanks Velca for your reading.

Love Marosey
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Hi marosey! :devillove: :devillove: :devillove:

It always makes me so happy to connect with an old familiar energy :devillove: So much in our lives have changed since we firstly met on S&S ^_^

It was such a pleasure to do your reading and I actually learned a couple things in the process of doing your reading for myself metaphysically. I am so excited for what is to come for you! Keep in touch friend :devillove:
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
DrFaustus
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Haures, Belphegor, Belial, Leviathan, Lilith, Rosier

I've said stuff like this on the YouTube channel, but it bears repeating -

Velca, your general readings have been scarily on the mark for me. Every time I've been drawn to one I have gotten something so close to what I wondering, what I needed to hear, that it was infinitely more valuable than some of what I've paid for in the past.

You have a gift, and more than that, it's abundantly clear you've put the work into developing it. I don't sense any ego or hubris, just a seamless connection and conveyance of energies.

I can't wait to see my reading.
I'll take you home tonight/To the center of your soul
I'll take you home tonight/Fire and flesh and blood
Touching the flames tonight/Touching the flames tonight
Morning star embrace me on these grounds
Angel of light
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

DrFaustus wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:05 pm

Velca, your general readings have been scarily on the mark for me. Every time I've been drawn to one I have gotten something so close to what I wondering, what I needed to hear, that it was infinitely more valuable than some of what I've paid for in the past.

You have a gift, and more than that, it's abundantly clear you've put the work into developing it. I don't sense any ego or hubris, just a seamless connection and conveyance of energies.

:devillove: :devillove:

Thank you so much for the kind words Faustus! I honestly have been so happy and fulfilled to be able to provide the readings that I do on Youtube. I have spent more years of my life than not with surrounded by psychics and practitioners of all kinds. My life wouldn't be how it is today if it wasn't for my mentor of over a decade now and the other practitioners that have added value, perspective and knowledge to my path.
I just would like to add my part and hopefully make a similar impact on people's lives in the same way the psychics I admire have done for me. :grouphug:

I live by the quote,

"I have nothing to hide. I have nothing to protect. I have nothing to prove, and I have nothing to defend.
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Marosey

DrFaustus wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:05 pm

Yes, he’s the real deal !!
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

I have yet to get a reading from Velca, but I look forward to it. Velca is exceptionally gifted, and oh so brilliant! :) Its amazing that you have a great experience with your reading! Seeing reviews on Velca's readings makes me so excited for mine.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”