Lord Mammon’s Blessing of Fortune and Abundance

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Calin

Just a big thank you to Lord Mammon and S&S, this working has been producing dividends in a big way already for me. I am setting up a full woodshop in my shed as my tooling and crafting interests continue to expand, and Mammon has saved me well over $2k in tool purchases in a matter of weeks with things I needed and wanted popping up at insanely disounted prices, less than 30% of recommended retail prices....

Thanks again!
Celtic Star

That's great to hear~ I hope you have good luck with your woodshop and that you will share pictures of some of the things you will make.
Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.
Aggie Cromwell
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Calin wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:35 pm
Just a big thank you to Lord Mammon and S&S, this working has been producing dividends in a big way already for me. I am setting up a full woodshop in my shed as my tooling and crafting interests continue to expand, and Mammon has saved me well over $2k in tool purchases in a matter of weeks with things I needed and wanted popping up at insanely disounted prices, less than 30% of recommended retail prices....

Thanks again!
That is so awesome Calin! I am excited for you, it sounds like an amazing time in your life! I love Demon Discounts ^_^ Mammon is so amazing to work with!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”