Velca Left Me Speechless

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

DrFaustus
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Haures, Belphegor, Belial, Leviathan, Lilith, Rosier

I received my reading tonight, and... I've been sitting here processing it for several hours.

I feel like my guides used him to help put me back together. I've been crying. A lot. Which I needed.

And I'm overwhelmed with gratitude.

Normally, I'm a wordy motherfucker. I don't feel like a few lines are enough to constitute a review.

But what's more powerful than that? The rest is fluff.

My inner tectonics shifted in an instant, and I don't think I'll ever be the same.

I've always had immense difficulty thinking well of myself or believing good things are in my future, but I got confirmation of a message I kept writing off as wishful thinking - what I want is in reach if I turn my thoughts around.

There's layers to it. I'll be chewing on this for a while.

I think some people would balk at the price. If anything, Velca undercharges.

This is a song that has special significance to me, and I haven't been able to stop listening to it since I got the reading as it feels like a distillation of everything my guides have been trying to tell me.

Velca, thank you.

I'll take you home tonight/To the center of your soul
I'll take you home tonight/Fire and flesh and blood
Touching the flames tonight/Touching the flames tonight
Morning star embrace me on these grounds
Angel of light
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Oh thank you so much for the kind words :devillove:

When I do readings, my first job is to break the walls down that are skepticism. And before I even sit down and hit record for the reading I take time to prepare in regards to connecting to your energy.

It is thanks to Lord Rosier that I learned such a great deal about energy and working with it as well as receiving messages through the energy.

When I first came out with the reading, it was strictly just a written scroll and I would sit in my astral space and welcome in the persons spirit guides and companions into the space to help with the reading. There is still a huge portion to this, just isn’t on video. ^_^

I do take such pride in my readings and it makes me happy when I see this kind of feedback! It lets me know all the extra steps I take don’t go unnoticed and truly do add value to what it is that I am providing. :devillove:

I can’t thank you enough for the opportunity
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Reading about your powerful experience I'm wondering just what will Velca uncover in my Companion reading lol

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”