Luciferian Core Infusion - anyone want to share?

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Five

Hi, I was curious if anyone has received this and wanted to share something of their experience.

I figure it must have spoken to others besides myself

Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

So i have had the luciferian core infusion done and it really is amazing, it deepened my connection with Lord Lucifer too and has absolutely helped in the ways described. Even when i further issues with my core power this has helped me recognize it again after the fact, so i found it to be a very successful working and i would highly recommend it if you are drawn to it.
windyjune
Patron Deities: Satan, Andras, Belial, Lilith, Rashoon, Lucifer, Paimon, Leviathan

I also received it about 8 months ago and I find it a really uplifting energy to connect to. During the actual working the energy was sublime I could feel myself being worked on, it was such a lovely experience. It certainly strengthened my connection with Lucifer and is easier to communicate with him. It has helped me immensely to focus on the core to strengthen my energies, to find balance and empower myself. I have found that in moments of doubt or sadness if I work with the core energies I’m able to come out of that funk quicker. I would second Heretique and recommend it if you’re feeling called to it.
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Five wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:17 pm
Hi, I was curious if anyone has received this and wanted to share something of their experience.

I figure it must have spoken to others besides myself

It is a good working. I have had it done,and it also does come with a short ritual to help you reconnect any time you would like to. Admittedly, Lucifer is not one I personally reach out to regularly on account that his energy makes me.. well its comforting and protective and very fatherly and understanding,but i do have issues with father figures so it makes me more emotional than it should.

The working itself is lovely,and i would also agree that it helped my connection with him, and i would still suggest it. He understands my feelings and any time a working involving him is done, he makes his presence known but it isnt overbearing. I think he is helping me repair the damage of innerself slowly each time he comes around. I do plan on a separate working with him..so i can confirm my assurance.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”