Hellhound Custom Conjure

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Mist
Patron Deities: Freyja, Fenrir

I will begin by saying that, in this review, I am going to bring up a personal topic or two.

When I ordered my hellhound custom conjure, I was married. I felt a strong calling to a hellhound, not truly knowing the reason why. Over the course of the time that the conjure took, however, my (now ex-)husband and I separated and ultimately divorced.

As I waited, I was worried. I was worried that the change in family dynamic would affect my soon-to-be companion in a negative way. I was worried that who I was now was not who I had been when I purchased the conjure. And I was worried that my grief would be... too much.

I felt M's presence before I saw the scroll in my inbox. It was like his energy prodded mine and said "I'm here." As I read his scroll, I knew that he was definitely for me - I knew that the timing was intentional, in some way. I knew that, as I exist now, he would be there for me.

It's been almost 6 months since M entered my life. He has blended with my spirit family beautifully. He has stood by my side and helped me hold my head high. He has sedated my unfair anger, but bolstered my righteous fury. He has comforted me at some of my lowest lows. As I walk forward, I can feel him at my side. I am grateful to have so good a friend and companion as M.

The timing was exceptional. The companion amazing. I cannot adequately express my gratitude.
I threw myself to the wolves, only to learn of the tenderness of their howl, and the loyalty in their blood. ~Isra Al-Thibeh

Profile picture by LAS-T
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

It is so lovely to hear about your experience with your hellhound. I am glad he is there for you in times of hardship.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”