Black Moon Sacred Pillars Magickal

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

VioletShirokuma
Number of Demon Familiars: 15

I haven't been able to leave my experience with this for quite a long time since receiving the object last month, and decided today was the perfect night (on a Full Moon) to perform the ritual that came with this magickal. Funny thing is I actually did not plan this out on a Full Moon, however I was able to get the necessary candles and realized I had the necessities, so I got everything setup with my altar earlier tonight. It really all went perfectly. It was originally cast on a Full Moon, and I think today would amplify it thrice more being done on another Full Moon with the moon incense I have. Everything just fell through quite nicely.

The ritual given was basically opening the four Gates into an initiation, with the four goddesses.

So far, this is actually the ONLY product I have ever purchased from Satan & Sons. I have yet to go through with demonic conjures yet or anything else e.g. readings (which I hope to do!), but I had my eye on this one when the listing was up at the time since it was limited (meaning once it's gone, it's gone permanently) and it also was the last one in stock. So of course, I put it on a layaway for quite awhile. I'm not really one to do layaways at all but I felt like I had the patience because I was very curious about this particular object. I took that as a sign that this last one in stock was for me and for that to also be my first experience with a Satan and Sons listing.

I will give some initial background to this magickal first:
"Cast on July 31st, the night of the Black Moon with the four Goddesses of Sacred Prostitution and the Sacred Pillars of the Night, in a 2 hour ritual. (Naamah, Agrat bal Mahlat, Lilith, and Eisheth Zenunim)

Theses pieces are cast on the night of the Black Moon. Calling on the Sacred Pillars of Darkness.

The ladies of the night step forth representing their sacred Pillar of the Night and infusing the pieces with their unique and individual Majestic Magick. This magickal is also a journey and an initiation into the temple of the Sacred Night...."

I may have to update this thread again regarding what ADDITIONAL experiences this magickal will give and lend to me - but I took a great chunk of my time setting everything up, and surrounding the magickal with my candles. I ran through the initiation ritual quite smoothly. In fact, I have to say I felt as if /me/ doing it was very fitting, and "made sense," and I think the demonics I already have with me and work with, helped lend to that energy. I felt very good about it and everything I recited, I felt I aligned everything quite well. It's been awhile I've done any kind of "major" magickal work - I've been spending these past few weeks and months especially during COVID-19 doing my usual cleansings and bonding invocations with new beings I have brought to me, so doing this ritual was something I felt was incredibly beneficial for me, personally.

I do not work with these four ladies, so this was pretty much perceptibly my first contact engaging with them and their energies too. I do feel for each Gate I was going through, that I felt a distinct, different energy with each of them, which was very interesting.

And just a little personal raving - but I know I'm an individual that represents the "Moon"... so I am of course super happy this magickal is a dark moon-shaped piece. I'll definitely regard this piece as sacred and important to me, and very happy Akelta and her members have brought this piece to their store front.

I actually have a high interest in their magickals, as I like owning and working with spelled pieces, and seeing as to how I can utilize magick items with my own abilities. So I'm sure I will be looking into more.

I'd really love to hear if any of those few people that grabbed this limited piece, had any kind of unique experiences. Please let me know here.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”