Blessing of Mammon - Completely Unexpected but Wonderful Results

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

DrFaustus
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Haures, Belphegor, Belial, Leviathan, Lilith, Rosier

How do you write a review for a blessing that lasts a year? You don't, really. I should check back a year from the casting date and outline everything that happened.

For now, I want to say everything so far has been mindblowing.

And it's mostly been spiritual rather than material gains. I think it's paving the way for material gains, but I've got a lot of blocks to clear first, and they're being shredded in rapid succession.

First, I've been experiencing a huge number of synchronicities. My instincts are stronger. I wake up from a dream with symbolism I can't wrap my head around, what's the first thing I see when I open my computer? A video in my YouTube suggestions about dream interpretation.

I feel drawn to explore who my guiding spirits are. I'm drawn to a general tarot reading. I get core traits, one of their dominant colors. I go searching... And I think I found the spirit that reading alluded to.

I've been stumbling into incredible resources that don't just cover a small piece of what I'm looking for or trying to accomplish. No - in searching for things concerning, say, how to deepen my third eye, I came upon an article from VK Jehannum containing a ritual to completely open it.

And speaking of VK, he did a general reading conveying messages from Mammon a short time ago - a day or two after I received my scroll and performed my part of the ritual, in fact - and this is what I got:

“Act without hesitation, with strength and courage, completely trusting what you have built and learned in order to arrive here and to attain what you desire.”

This is powerful stuff. I feel more grounded in myself, and my entire demeanor has changed. I feel much bolder. I'm feeling more of who I am instead of overthinking everything.

Highly, highly recommended. I don't know what my bank account is going to look like a year from now, but even if that didn't factor into it at all, I would recommend the service based solely on the spiritual transmutation taking place within me right now.
I'll take you home tonight/To the center of your soul
I'll take you home tonight/Fire and flesh and blood
Touching the flames tonight/Touching the flames tonight
Morning star embrace me on these grounds
Angel of light
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devilsecret: :devilwave:
Lord Mammon gives best advices. Some good things need time, time for manifesting. I got Lord Mammon`s blessing, too. Dark greetings
PorkyPig

Sorry but since I am not so 'spiritual' I would like to know how this blessing means that I am likely to get more money in my bank account. PERIOD. Because I really like money: once I was rich then my family (maternal and paternal uncles and my mother mainly) squandered everything: of course I have NOT forgiven them and I will NEVER do it! So i want money. Love, and all that sentimental is meaningless for me : MONEY. That is one of the reasons why I reject Jesus and his 'love': ha said blessed the poor! No, better rich burning in Hell!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”