Luciferian Core Infusion Experience

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

Hello all.

I just had this done last night and I figured I would share my expirence and will update later as things progress.

I was at work while the spell took place. I work the night shift and beforehand I was absolutely miserable. I slept horribly and as soon as I got to work things were going wrong.

Things were still awful but a couple hours into the shift I felt a change. Despite things being awful it didn’t affect me as badly. When things go wrong I get extremely angry to the point it affects me not just mentally but I feel it throughout my body as well. I snap at people and just all around miserable.

However I had noticed that my anger slowly disappeared. There was a little bit of frustration but for the most part I was rather calm. Despite everything going wrong the entire night it didn’t affect me as it usually does. I’m a firecracker when things go wrong and it normally lasts the whole shift maybe even my whole day depending on how frustrated I am. I started out that way until a few hours in. It went away...my mind and the anger I felt throughout my body disappeared. I eventually realized the strange change in my behavior and looked at the time. It was within the time frame given of the spellwork and I realized this must be it.

Not only was tonight one of those nights where everything went wrong but I was tired too. After that change I handled everything very well. I was a bit frustrated at the start of each unfortunate event that happened at work but it hardly lasted but a few minutes. As opposed to it lasting all day and getting into arguments.

I’m going to attempt the meditation tonight since it’s daylight now and I don’t work tonight. I wanted to share my experience that happened last night and as time progresses and I do the meditation as I mentioned I would update things.

Thank you S&S for this amazing spell.
DrFaustus
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Haures, Belphegor, Belial, Leviathan, Lilith, Rosier

Ha! I have one scheduled for tonight and I wanted to see if anyone had shared their experiences, what to expect. This sounds very promising. Thank you for sharing.

With the energy work and emotional healing I've done, what I found is my bottom three chakras were more-or-less offline. My heart was overactive, manifesting in codependency and high anxiety in personal relationships. My third eye was blocked. My throat gave me little sensation, leading me to think it was underactive but not dead considering I hadn't lost the eloquence of my verbal expression, just the feeling behind it. My crown seemed to be the most balanced and functional of the bunch.

At this point, it feels like everything is online and fairly balanced, except I'm having a lot of trouble with my solar plexus. I had an emotional healing spell cast on me earlier this month by VK Jehannum and I felt it working in my Root, Sacral, and Third eye chakras, but I've continued to have issues with my Solar Plexus chakra. There's a stubborn wound/imbalance that is not as readily rectified as the other issues have been, and I think it's key not just to material ambitions, creativity, confidence, but to my spiritual awakening as well.

For me, it seems that if my entire energetic system isn't in balance, all my spiritual gifts suffer for it. It wouldn't matter if my third eye was completely open; if my bottom three chakras were injured and deeply unbalanced, I wouldn't perceive shit spiritually. I'd have so little trust in anything I'd block everything out. In fact, I'm pretty sure I put the block on my third eye for that very reason, I just lacked a conscious understanding of what I was doing.

So again - thank you for sharing your experience. I can't wait to share mine.
I'll take you home tonight/To the center of your soul
I'll take you home tonight/Fire and flesh and blood
Touching the flames tonight/Touching the flames tonight
Morning star embrace me on these grounds
Angel of light
Ulala
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere

DrFaustus wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:14 am
Ha! I have one scheduled for tonight and I wanted to see if anyone had shared their experiences, what to expect. This sounds very promising. Thank you for sharing.

With the energy work and emotional healing I've done, what I found is my bottom three chakras were more-or-less offline. My heart was overactive, manifesting in codependency and high anxiety in personal relationships. My third eye was blocked. My throat gave me little sensation, leading me to think it was underactive but not dead considering I hadn't lost the eloquence of my verbal expression, just the feeling behind it. My crown seemed to be the most balanced and functional of the bunch.

At this point, it feels like everything is online and fairly balanced, except I'm having a lot of trouble with my solar plexus. I had an emotional healing spell cast on me earlier this month by VK Jehannum and I felt it working in my Root, Sacral, and Third eye chakras, but I've continued to have issues with my Solar Plexus chakra. There's a stubborn wound/imbalance that is not as readily rectified as the other issues have been, and I think it's key not just to material ambitions, creativity, confidence, but to my spiritual awakening as well.

For me, it seems that if my entire energetic system isn't in balance, all my spiritual gifts suffer for it. It wouldn't matter if my third eye was completely open; if my bottom three chakras were injured and deeply unbalanced, I wouldn't perceive shit spiritually. I'd have so little trust in anything I'd block everything out. In fact, I'm pretty sure I put the block on my third eye for that very reason, I just lacked a conscious understanding of what I was doing.

So again - thank you for sharing your experience. I can't wait to share mine.
Yeah I’ve been waiting till I get the scroll to update on things. This working was like one of the first things I purchased and I’m not too sure what’s included on those. I figured by the time I got it regardless would be a good time for an update because It’s been some time.

I purchased a couple other workings.I especially wanted to share this one and the ones that I couldn’t find very many testimonies on/some I didn’t see have any at all.I read through just about every thread I could find on each of the workings I got. Once the other ones that I couldn’t find much of happen I’ll share those. That way others who may be curious or have been considering them can check my expirence out.

Anyway

I do the meditation given out in the first email before I go to work at night. I find that it really helps me feel at ease/at peace. I find that it brings me back from my wandering thoughts about work. I have a bad habit of worrying and just getting lost in thoughts about my job before work. The time I spend worrying I could be doing something more productive. I’ve tried doing meditations off of YouTube in the past before work but it’s not the same as what I get from this.

It really brings me back, I’m focused, energized and ready to tackle whatever my job throws at me.

I’ve been meaning to meditate on it before attempting to write or draw something to see how it turns out.

Just to add
I’m also the sort of person who does better with guided meditations as opposed to reading about how to do it or listening to music. I found it quite fascinating that I was able to get this sort of result just by doing what was written in the scroll and not having to be guided in a video. I was a bit concerned about that when I was considering this.
DrFaustus
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Haures, Belphegor, Belial, Leviathan, Lilith, Rosier

Ulala wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:10 pm
I purchased a couple other workings.I especially wanted to share this one and the ones that I couldn’t find very many testimonies on/some I didn’t see have any at all.I read through just about every thread I could find on each of the workings I got. Once the other ones that I couldn’t find much of happen I’ll share those. That way others who may be curious or have been considering them can check my expirence out.
I tend to do the same thing. I purchased one other working I haven't left a testimonial for yet, but it will take time to show results so I'm in no rush.

I've been impressed by everything Satan and Sons have done thus far. It's actually kind of intoxicating when I feel that rush of energy coming my way. I also find I tend to feel it not just when it's done, but in the time surrounding it. IE, I'll start feeling energy coming my way before the ritual has actually been performed, and I'll know when it's finished. I'm really curious what that indicates, but I digress.

I'm always interested in the stuff that's likely to be overlooked because I think a lot of the most valuable growth comes from the places we're least inclined to look.
I’m also the sort of person who does better with guided meditations as opposed to reading about how to do it or listening to music. I found it quite fascinating that I was able to get this sort of result just by doing what was written in the scroll and not having to be guided in a video. I was a bit concerned about that when I was considering this.
Likewise. It took a lot of practice to get to a point where I could do any kind of meditation without video or audio. The enns Satan and Sons recorded were the perfect starting point, but I realized I was using them as a crutch and started forcing myself to meditate for at least 15 minutes, practice mudras, visualize, consciously work through my chakras, etc.

I'm really eager to see what this meditation will do after the working is done. Hearing about your experiences has told me I made the right call in ordering this.
Angel of light
Ulala

DrFaustus wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:31 pm
Ulala wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:10 pm
I tend to do the same thing. I purchased one other working I haven't left a testimonial for yet, but it will take time to show results so I'm in no rush.

I've been impressed by everything Satan and Sons have done thus far. It's actually kind of intoxicating when I feel that rush of energy coming my way. I also find I tend to feel it not just when it's done, but in the time surrounding it. IE, I'll start feeling energy coming my way before the ritual has actually been performed, and I'll know when it's finished. I'm really curious what that indicates, but I digress.

I'm always interested in the stuff that's likely to be overlooked because I think a lot of the most valuable growth comes from the places we're least inclined to look.
Likewise. It took a lot of practice to get to a point where I could do any kind of meditation without video or audio. The enns Satan and Sons recorded were the perfect starting point, but I realized I was using them as a crutch and started forcing myself to meditate for at least 15 minutes, practice mudras, visualize, consciously work through my chakras, etc.

I'm really eager to see what this meditation will do after the working is done. Hearing about your experiences has told me I made the right call in ordering this.
I agree I’ve definitely noticed an improvement in my life since getting workings from here. I work third shift so I’m awake at work working when the workings take place. I can definitely tell when it’s happened/happening before even checking what time it is. What’s nice about being awake during the time it’s happening is seeing the before and after. Plus how it affects me at work.

I’ve not gotten angry at work since having this particular working done. I had mentioned in my op I still got a bit irritated but it doesn’t last long. That’s actually gotten to a point where I don’t get even irritated much at all at work anymore. It’s not even that things have improved at my workplace because they haven’t lol. It’s just like.....it doesn’t effect me that deeply. Even when I’m driving I just don’t get irritated much anymore. I still worry and get anxious about things but my anger issues aren’t really an issue anymore.

In fact I’d forgotten that was an issue I even had before rereading my own op and remembering that that was a thing. It’s interesting how things change because now I’m sitting here looking back on it and it doesn’t even feel like that was me. I can’t believe I used to get so angry and irritated.
DrFaustus

Ulala wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:54 pm
I agree I’ve definitely noticed an improvement in my life since getting workings from here. I work third shift so I’m awake at work working when the workings take place. I can definitely tell when it’s happened/happening before even checking what time it is. What’s nice about being awake during the time it’s happening is seeing the before and after. Plus how it affects me at work.

I’ve not gotten angry at work since having this particular working done. I had mentioned in my op I still got a bit irritated but it doesn’t last long. That’s actually gotten to a point where I don’t get even irritated much at all at work anymore. It’s not even that things have improved at my workplace because they haven’t lol. It’s just like.....it doesn’t effect me that deeply. Even when I’m driving I just don’t get irritated much anymore. I still worry and get anxious about things but my anger issues aren’t really an issue anymore.

In fact I’d forgotten that was an issue I even had before rereading my own op and remembering that that was a thing. It’s interesting how things change because now I’m sitting here looking back on it and it doesn’t even feel like that was me. I can’t believe I used to get so angry and irritated.
I definitely need that. I think I've held up better than 90% of my coworkers during the past few months, but being an "essential worker" takes its toll. I've moved my next vacation forward because I desperately need a break from people. I would love to work third shift or pick up a different job, but the economy being what it is and seniority being a bit of a bitch, I'm stuck on days.

"Jesus loves you. I want you to grow the fuck up." has been my motto as of late. My bedside manner is completely gone, and I'm usually one of the most patient and agreeable people you'll meet out in the wild.

I need to finish the inner alchemy for this phase of my growth. I dawdled for too long. I get the sense my higher self has put me on a crash course to getting where it wanted me by now. That has its perks, but it has been intense. (I'm surprised how well I'm handling that, honestly. I think it's experience and knowledge from prior lifetimes coming back now that I've truly committed to my practice.)

If I can get to the point where I can stand my ground in the midst of this, maintaining the energetic and mental state I desire without struggle, I'm pretty sure I can tackle anything else life wants to throw at me. My Solar Plexus seems to be the key to that at this point.
Angel of light
Ulala

DrFaustus wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 6:19 pm
Ulala wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:54 pm

I definitely need that. I think I've held up better than 90% of my coworkers during the past few months, but being an "essential worker" takes its toll. I've moved my next vacation forward because I desperately need a break from people. I would love to work third shift or pick up a different job, but the economy being what it is and seniority being a bit of a bitch, I'm stuck on days.

"Jesus loves you. I want you to grow the fuck up." has been my motto as of late. My bedside manner is completely gone, and I'm usually one of the most patient and agreeable people you'll meet out in the wild.

I need to finish the inner alchemy for this phase of my growth. I dawdled for too long. I get the sense my higher self has put me on a crash course to getting where it wanted me by now. That has its perks, but it has been intense. (I'm surprised how well I'm handling that, honestly. I think it's experience and knowledge from prior lifetimes coming back now that I've truly committed to my practice.)

If I can get to the point where I can stand my ground in the midst of this, maintaining the energetic and mental state I desire without struggle, I'm pretty sure I can tackle anything else life wants to throw at me. My Solar Plexus seems to be the key to that at this point.
I look forward to hearing about your experiences after you have your working done!

Yeah being an essential worker has been rough. I don’t even wanna get started on the emails being sent from those who get to work at home. Adds a lot more confusion to the messiness to the situation.

I love third shifts hours. I had a bullying issue with two of my coworkers.However the one guy things were getting bad with. I alluded to it in my posting in the meditation 6 in the carnival section when I found out I won the underworld imp conjure but that day I posted that they forced he an I to sit down with a mediator in the middle. It was an attempt to patch things up between us to get us talking.Not a trial no one was in trouble or getting in trouble sort of thing.

It was unexpected and probably one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do.He has a strong personality. By strong I mean extremely short tempered. Even at points where he was flat out lying,contradicting himself and trying to gaslight me. I just couldn’t bring myself to argue with him. It wasn’t worth it to me. This was to get us together to talk and try to fix things. Not a trial to defend ourselves. No ones in trouble.

Not only that due to the way he is if I had argued we wouldnt of gotten anywhere. For the good of the team I had to go about things without arguing back.

If I hadn’t of had this working done I probably would of went in there and argued with him. Pulling out all the receipts and calling him out on everything. We wouldn’t of came to any resolution. We wouldn’t be talking and we’d have issues still.

Are we friends? No. But we both agreed we’d tried to make an effort to change things between us. Only time will tell if he was genuine. We say hello to each other and he doesn’t glare at me all night so I’d say there’s been some improvement so far.
DrFaustus

Ulala wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:41 am
I look forward to hearing about your experiences after you have your working done!

Yeah being an essential worker has been rough. I don’t even wanna get started on the emails being sent from those who get to work at home. Adds a lot more confusion to the messiness to the situation.

I love third shifts hours. I had a bullying issue with two of my coworkers.However the one guy things were getting bad with. I alluded to it in my posting in the meditation 6 in the carnival section when I found out I won the underworld imp conjure but that day I posted that they forced he an I to sit down with a mediator in the middle. It was an attempt to patch things up between us to get us talking.Not a trial no one was in trouble or getting in trouble sort of thing.

It was unexpected and probably one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do.He has a strong personality. By strong I mean extremely short tempered. Even at points where he was flat out lying,contradicting himself and trying to gaslight me. I just couldn’t bring myself to argue with him. It wasn’t worth it to me. This was to get us together to talk and try to fix things. Not a trial to defend ourselves. No ones in trouble.

Not only that due to the way he is if I had argued we wouldnt of gotten anywhere. For the good of the team I had to go about things without arguing back.

If I hadn’t of had this working done I probably would of went in there and argued with him. Pulling out all the receipts and calling him out on everything. We wouldn’t of came to any resolution. We wouldn’t be talking and we’d have issues still.

Are we friends? No. But we both agreed we’d tried to make an effort to change things between us. Only time will tell if he was genuine. We say hello to each other and he doesn’t glare at me all night so I’d say there’s been some improvement so far.
It was incredible, and not what I expected. I slept restlessly. I woke up after I know it was done. Energy was surging through me. My lower three chakras were lit up like Christmas lights. I'm going to let myself process it a bit more before doing a review. I think the candle meditation will be a daily thing for me for the foreseeable future.

I've always been a third shift person. I hate mornings. I can do mornings, but I hate them. Give me two days off in a row, I guarantee I'll be back to going to bed by 3-4am at the earliest. I come alive at night, even when I'm exhausted. The only reason I didn't get on third shift where I'm working is because of who ran it, but he's gone, so I might see about that if I end up sticking around longer than I want.

What's interesting about stories like that, with your coworker, is that not feeding the situation your energy really is the best solution in a lot of cases, but I know on an ego level I'll usually have some trouble with that because my fight instinct was suppressed for most of my life and I've had to struggle to both get it online and use it.

"I could make this guy's life a living hell, sure, but if I can't get rid of him he'll do the same thing to me, which would just be worse all around..."

And I know attachments to petty things like that only keep me stuck. If I treat something like it matters, the universe doesn't care whether it actually does. My gods don't care whether it actually does. The universe is like, "Your wish is my command." My gods are like, "Eh, you'll learn eventually."

That sounds like a remarkable amount of growth. I have no doubt, based on how I'm feeling now, that the working had a lot to do with it, but I doubt it would have helped as much if you hadn't laid the groundwork.

Facing vulnerability has probably been my biggest pain point. I went through lots of abuse, and I've gone through several major breakdowns. I've never had a sense that I could trust life. It's much, much better than it was, but the heart and solar plexus in particular were hard to mend.

As of right now, I feel tired from the restless sleep, but I don't think I've ever been this energized. Those quite, nagging, negative thoughts that have always lingered quietly in my mind don't seem to be there. This isn't like other moments of quiet I've had, where if I turn my focus to what isn't there it suddenly comes back to life, or worms its way in later. I'm not having to actively switch in and out of a meditative mindset to keep my thoughts under control.

Let's see how work goes.
Angel of light
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Can I just butt in here and say thanks to the both of you.
Hearing about the real and tangible effects of a Working helps fence sitters like me decide if it’s what I’m looking for.
So yeah, thanks for sharing how things went!
DrFaustus

TaipanTwist wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:22 am
Can I just butt in here and say thanks to the both of you.
Hearing about the real and tangible effects of a Working helps fence sitters like me decide if it’s what I’m looking for.
So yeah, thanks for sharing how things went!
I think Ulala deserves most of the praise for sharing her experience, but I'm happy I could add something. I put my experiences out there to serve as a waypoint for others. Having just done the meditation that came with my booking for the first time, I'd highly recommend it.
Angel of light

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”