Luciferian Core Infusion Experience

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

DrFaustus
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Haures, Belphegor, Belial, Leviathan, Lilith, Rosier

I'm... actually kind of surprised at the shifts in my personality since the core infusion.

I'd describe my soul as half Loki, half Gandalf. The two sides have never gotten along better.

This has been my general mood.

I'll take you home tonight/To the center of your soul
I'll take you home tonight/Fire and flesh and blood
Touching the flames tonight/Touching the flames tonight
Morning star embrace me on these grounds
Angel of light
Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

DrFaustus wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 4:39 pm
I'm... actually kind of surprised at the shifts in my personality since the core infusion.

I'd describe my soul as half Loki, half Gandalf. The two sides have never gotten along better.

This has been my general mood.

Right? Like when I look back on who I was before this I’m like

Was that even me? Everything would bother me to the core. Even the tiniest petty thing would make me angry.

Im slightly embarrassed I used to act in such a way really. Taking everything to heart, even the smallest of things,
DrFaustus
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Haures, Belphegor, Belial, Leviathan, Lilith, Rosier

Ulala wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:01 am

Was that even me? Everything would bother me to the core. Even the tiniest petty thing would make me angry.

Im slightly embarrassed I used to act in such a way really. Taking everything to heart, even the smallest of things,
I would act like I didn't... But I'm a Leo and a Luciferian. Prideful motherfucker. Didn't mean I wasn't steaming under the surface.

Today, I did the meditation for 17 minutes. I was aiming for 25. The energies got so intense I felt like I was going to pass out so I stopped.

I had periods of time today where I felt absolutely invulnerable. I feel like I've reconnected with my higher self on a much deeper level, and I feel Lucifer's presence much more strongly.

I don't want to keep hijacking your thread to talk about my experiences so I think I will make my own sometime early next week, but wow. I'm not gonna be the same person after this. I wondered at myself when I felt the intuitive ping to purchase workings from various occultists all at once mid and late April, but based on the results, the timing and placement of each one of them did a fantastic job building me up and focusing me on the life I plan to build.
Angel of light
Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

DrFaustus wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 4:01 pm
Ulala wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:01 am

I would act like I didn't... But I'm a Leo and a Luciferian. Prideful motherfucker. Didn't mean I wasn't steaming under the surface.

Today, I did the meditation for 17 minutes. I was aiming for 25. The energies got so intense I felt like I was going to pass out so I stopped.

I had periods of time today where I felt absolutely invulnerable. I feel like I've reconnected with my higher self on a much deeper level, and I feel Lucifer's presence much more strongly.

I don't want to keep hijacking your thread to talk about my experiences so I think I will make my own sometime early next week, but wow. I'm not gonna be the same person after this. I wondered at myself when I felt the intuitive ping to purchase workings from various occultists all at once mid and late April, but based on the results, the timing and placement of each one of them did a fantastic job building me up and focusing me on the life I plan to build.
I’m a Leo as well haha. I was more of an angry protective lion. Instead of acting like it didn’t bother, I felt like everything was trying to attack me. I look forward to reading your experiences once you make your thread!
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

DrFaustus wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 4:01 pm
I'm also a Leo, and know just what you're saying
I take a long time to get mad, and then I'll seethe for quite a while before I get fed up enough to strike back
But when I do....
It's with nuclear weapons
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
DrFaustus

Dragonoake wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:37 pm
I'm also a Leo, and know just what you're saying
I take a long time to get mad, and then I'll seethe for quite a while before I get fed up enough to strike back
But when I do....
It's with nuclear weapons
Yep.

People know me primarily as being good-natured.

But I am not an enemy you'd want to have.
Angel of light
Dragonoake

Ulala wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:12 pm

I got my satanic orb around the same time as this one. Going by testimonies it seems like people have had a lot of success with the satanic orb. They’ve both helped me in different aspects in my life. Because they’ve both helped me in different ways it’s hard for me to say which would be better. I feel as though the satanic orb has helped me more in spiritual practice where as this has helped me more emotionally/everyday life.
Since I'm primarily focused on the spiritual aspect (daily life consists of working as a cashier during the day, then being on-call with a pharmacy from 7-7 and hoping I'll be able to get a little sleep before I have to go to work again in the morning) I decided to get the Orb first, and the Core Infusion a week later.

I wanted to get the feel of Lucifer's energy, so I connected with him in meditation this afternoon....
If you're used to working with Goetics, the difference in the energies is like the difference between a Buick and a Harley

He took me to a very different place, somewhere much more visual than the swirling void I usually experience (then again, I suppose that makes sense: The Light Bearer lighting up the Void), which could be an interesting benefit for the Infusion since I've only rarely been able to visualize anything
And it was at a very different energy level: Instead of being very relaxed, it felt like my entire body was vibrating and I came out of the trance feeling like I'd just run a mile; and what I thought was a cat scratching at the foot of the bed was my leg muscles twitching
Dragonoake

DrFaustus wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:53 pm

People know me primarily as being good-natured.
But I am not an enemy you'd want to have.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”