Luciferian Core Infusion Experience

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I've been debating between this one and the Satanic Orb
Since I'll probably end up doing both, are there any thoughts on which one would make a better foundation for the other to build on?
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

DrFaustus wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:37 am
Ulala wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:41 am
I look forward to hearing about your experiences after you have your working done!

Yeah being an essential worker has been rough. I don’t even wanna get started on the emails being sent from those who get to work at home. Adds a lot more confusion to the messiness to the situation.

I love third shifts hours. I had a bullying issue with two of my coworkers.However the one guy things were getting bad with. I alluded to it in my posting in the meditation 6 in the carnival section when I found out I won the underworld imp conjure but that day I posted that they forced he an I to sit down with a mediator in the middle. It was an attempt to patch things up between us to get us talking.Not a trial no one was in trouble or getting in trouble sort of thing.

It was unexpected and probably one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do.He has a strong personality. By strong I mean extremely short tempered. Even at points where he was flat out lying,contradicting himself and trying to gaslight me. I just couldn’t bring myself to argue with him. It wasn’t worth it to me. This was to get us together to talk and try to fix things. Not a trial to defend ourselves. No ones in trouble.

Not only that due to the way he is if I had argued we wouldnt of gotten anywhere. For the good of the team I had to go about things without arguing back.

If I hadn’t of had this working done I probably would of went in there and argued with him. Pulling out all the receipts and calling him out on everything. We wouldn’t of came to any resolution. We wouldn’t be talking and we’d have issues still.

Are we friends? No. But we both agreed we’d tried to make an effort to change things between us. Only time will tell if he was genuine. We say hello to each other and he doesn’t glare at me all night so I’d say there’s been some improvement so far.
It was incredible, and not what I expected. I slept restlessly. I woke up after I know it was done. Energy was surging through me. My lower three chakras were lit up like Christmas lights. I'm going to let myself process it a bit more before doing a review. I think the candle meditation will be a daily thing for me for the foreseeable future.

I've always been a third shift person. I hate mornings. I can do mornings, but I hate them. Give me two days off in a row, I guarantee I'll be back to going to bed by 3-4am at the earliest. I come alive at night, even when I'm exhausted. The only reason I didn't get on third shift where I'm working is because of who ran it, but he's gone, so I might see about that if I end up sticking around longer than I want.

What's interesting about stories like that, with your coworker, is that not feeding the situation your energy really is the best solution in a lot of cases, but I know on an ego level I'll usually have some trouble with that because my fight instinct was suppressed for most of my life and I've had to struggle to both get it online and use it.

"I could make this guy's life a living hell, sure, but if I can't get rid of him he'll do the same thing to me, which would just be worse all around..."

And I know attachments to petty things like that only keep me stuck. If I treat something like it matters, the universe doesn't care whether it actually does. My gods don't care whether it actually does. The universe is like, "Your wish is my command." My gods are like, "Eh, you'll learn eventually."

That sounds like a remarkable amount of growth. I have no doubt, based on how I'm feeling now, that the working had a lot to do with it, but I doubt it would have helped as much if you hadn't laid the groundwork.

Facing vulnerability has probably been my biggest pain point. I went through lots of abuse, and I've gone through several major breakdowns. I've never had a sense that I could trust life. It's much, much better than it was, but the heart and solar plexus in particular were hard to mend.

As of right now, I feel tired from the restless sleep, but I don't think I've ever been this energized. Those quite, nagging, negative thoughts that have always lingered quietly in my mind don't seem to be there. This isn't like other moments of quiet I've had, where if I turn my focus to what isn't there it suddenly comes back to life, or worms its way in later. I'm not having to actively switch in and out of a meditative mindset to keep my thoughts under control.

Let's see how work goes.
It is a great feeling after it’s done. As much as I’ve always loved night shifts I do tend to need some form of caffeine. The nights I’ve had a working done I end up not needing any.

It’s interesting to hear that in regards to my situation with him because the two coworkers I discussed this with to get advice on with how to go about it. They were both like go in there with the receipts , put him in his place and so on.
DrFaustus
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Haures, Belphegor, Belial, Leviathan, Lilith, Rosier

Ulala wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:40 pm
It is a great feeling after it’s done. As much as I’ve always loved night shifts I do tend to need some form of caffeine. The nights I’ve had a working done I end up not needing any.

It’s interesting to hear that in regards to my situation with him because the two coworkers I discussed this with to get advice on with how to go about it. They were both like go in there with the receipts , put him in his place and so on.
I'm reminded of a video Frank White did where he used divination to feel out a problem he was having with someone. He was ready to unleash the hounds, but upon delving into it, he learned that the person wasn't lying to him. The person was exaggerating, but lacked confidence and was tormented by something. Frank saw the outcome of this situation would be good for him if he followed through on the deal, so he delved deeper and found that the best course of action would be an emotional healing spell on the person he was dealing with.

I think a lot of situations play out like that. Hell, I think if I had been talking to you on a ground level so to speak I might've told you to go in with receipts.

But if there's the possibility for peace and not having to deal with it again, that's better than the potential unforeseen consequences of going in guns blazing. There are ripple effects to everything. There are some people who, if you fight a war with them, they won't back down after they lose. No, once their pride is wounded they'll do everything imaginable to strike back, whether that means spreading rumors, airing dirty laundry on Facebook, etc.

I'm finding it's important to know when something is beneath you and to leave it be because it would take mental and emotional resources from other more important things.

He sounds like the kind of guy where if you're going on the attack, you either nuke him from orbit or he's going to latch on and take as much of your time and energy as he can possibly get. You might win, but you're gonna find yourself wishing you hadn't fought at all.

Experiencing this energy now, I can see exactly why you made the choice you did. My instincts have come back online, with a vengeance. I could actually feel forces pulling me in this direction or another, not against my will, but as an extension of it. I felt above petty things in a way I don't think I have before. Lots of things just stopped mattering to me today.

And so... Yes, I need to fight, but that instinct isn't going to suddenly die on me again, having recovered from old traumas. At my best (or worst), I'm a nuke, and I don't need to show up to a knife fight. I needed to remember that what I see outside myself is a reflection of what's in me, and if I'm drawn into something petty, it is because I have made myself small and refused the greater challenges that await me.

Showing who's right is really the biggest waste of time imaginable except in cases where there are real consequences attached.
I'll take you home tonight/To the center of your soul
I'll take you home tonight/Fire and flesh and blood
Touching the flames tonight/Touching the flames tonight
Morning star embrace me on these grounds
Angel of light
Ulala
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere

Dragonoake wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:21 pm
Since I'll probably end up doing both, are there any thoughts on which one would make a better foundation for the other to build on?
I got my satanic orb around the same time as this one. Going by testimonies it seems like people have had a lot of success with the satanic orb. They’ve both helped me in different aspects in my life. Because they’ve both helped me in different ways it’s hard for me to say which would be better. I feel as though the satanic orb has helped me more in spiritual practice where as this has helped me more emotionally/everyday life. For me since I also knew I was gonna get both I went with the one I felt like I personally needed first. Which was this one.
TaipanTwist wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:22 am
Can I just butt in here and say thanks to the both of you.
Hearing about the real and tangible effects of a Working helps fence sitters like me decide if it’s what I’m looking for.
So yeah, thanks for sharing how things went!
Any time! I’m glad sharing it could be of help!
Ulala

DrFaustus wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:02 pm
Ulala wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:40 pm

I'm reminded of a video Frank White did where he used divination to feel out a problem he was having with someone. He was ready to unleash the hounds, but upon delving into it, he learned that the person wasn't lying to him. The person was exaggerating, but lacked confidence and was tormented by something. Frank saw the outcome of this situation would be good for him if he followed through on the deal, so he delved deeper and found that the best course of action would be an emotional healing spell on the person he was dealing with.

I think a lot of situations play out like that. Hell, I think if I had been talking to you on a ground level so to speak I might've told you to go in with receipts.

But if there's the possibility for peace and not having to deal with it again, that's better than the potential unforeseen consequences of going in guns blazing. There are ripple effects to everything. There are some people who, if you fight a war with them, they won't back down after they lose. No, once their pride is wounded they'll do everything imaginable to strike back, whether that means spreading rumors, airing dirty laundry on Facebook, etc.

I'm finding it's important to know when something is beneath you and to leave it be because it would take mental and emotional resources from other more important things.

He sounds like the kind of guy where if you're going on the attack, you either nuke him from orbit or he's going to latch on and take as much of your time and energy as he can possibly get. You might win, but you're gonna find yourself wishing you hadn't fought at all.

Experiencing this energy now, I can see exactly why you made the choice you did. My instincts have come back online, with a vengeance. I could actually feel forces pulling me in this direction or another, not against my will, but as an extension of it. I felt above petty things in a way I don't think I have before. Lots of things just stopped mattering to me today.

And so... Yes, I need to fight, but that instinct isn't going to suddenly die on me again, having recovered from old traumas. At my best (or worst), I'm a nuke, and I don't need to show up to a knife fight. I needed to remember that what I see outside myself is a reflection of what's in me, and if I'm drawn into something petty, it is because I have made myself small and refused the greater challenges that await me.

Showing who's right is really the biggest waste of time imaginable except in cases where there are real consequences attached.
I am curious how this will help me out in other areas of life as well. I can only speak on work since due to the current situation all I do really is go to work and head home.
DrFaustus
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Haures, Belphegor, Belial, Leviathan, Lilith, Rosier

Ulala wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:22 pm
I am curious how this will help me out in other areas of life as well. I can only speak on work since due to the current situation all I do really is go to work and head home.
Same.

Let me tell you, I can't wait to feel human again.

I'm going to go to my local coffee shop. I'm going to order an entire batch of one of their specialty coffees. I'm gonna pour it over my head like it's Gatorade.

Then, as I'm lying in a hospital bed being treated for third degree burns, I'm gonna motion for the nurse and whisper, "Order... More..."

In all seriousness, the main reason I've had all this work done on me is, well, stimulus money, and I getting my emotional house in order would be essential to any of the goals I have. All this time at home has forced me into meditation and reflection to keep myself sane. My shadow would have devoured me if I hadn't.

It looks like I needed to connect to my life's purpose, and that's intimately tied to my creativity, which has been severely blocked for the past two years. My thoughts have a flow to them... I don't think they've ever flowed quite this well. I'm at ease expressing myself. It's weird how that makes me uncomfortable when I'm aware of it. I want to be anxious that i'm not anxious. It's hard to describe.

I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with this.
Angel of light
windyjune
Patron Deities: Satan, Andras, Belial, Lilith, Rashoon, Lucifer, Paimon, Leviathan

Thank you Ulala and DrFaustus for sharing your experiences and for this lovely discussion. It's fascinating how it impacts each person it seems like there are so many ways to utilize the core. It's really incredible I've had it for about 10 months now and I feel like I've barely scraped the full potential of this working.
Dragonoake wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:21 pm
I got the core first because I was doing some heavy shadow work at the time, which connecting to the core really helped me feel balanced. About 5 months later I paid for the satanic orb. I feel like there's no wrong answer on the order and the foundation. I would consider where you are currently in your life or want to focus on or what you desire to accomplish. I actually was on the fence for quite a bit I even got to the point where I made a list to try and clear my mind :lol:

I'd second what Ulala said they both really helped me in different ways and I noticed the same results where the orb was excellent for improving emotions, feelings of self-worth, balance. I was also working with Lucifer and noticed more clarity and easier ability to focus when communicating with him. However the orb... I think it's easily one of my favorite workings ever I use it every time I meditate or do spiritual work. I love the energies and I keep uncovering new ways to experience/explore it and has helped me noticeably with my abilities. I know it says it affects everyone differently but I remember waking up and it felt like my vision got so clear and before I saw light manifestations but not haziness yet with the orb I started to be able to see greater physical manifestations which amazed me. Both require some work to explore its endless potential and will evolve with you, so I would take the time to think what you feel called to work on that may grant you the greatest support.

I chose to do months apart because I wanted to experiment with the differences and how my body would feel although honestly I can easily see it being beneficial if you wanted to do it back to back too.
Ulala

DrFaustus wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:31 pm
Ulala wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:22 pm
Same.

Let me tell you, I can't wait to feel human again.

I'm going to go to my local coffee shop. I'm going to order an entire batch of one of their specialty coffees. I'm gonna pour it over my head like it's Gatorade.

Then, as I'm lying in a hospital bed being treated for third degree burns, I'm gonna motion for the nurse and whisper, "Order... More..."

In all seriousness, the main reason I've had all this work done on me is, well, stimulus money, and I getting my emotional house in order would be essential to any of the goals I have. All this time at home has forced me into meditation and reflection to keep myself sane. My shadow would have devoured me if I hadn't.

It looks like I needed to connect to my life's purpose, and that's intimately tied to my creativity, which has been severely blocked for the past two years. My thoughts have a flow to them... I don't think they've ever flowed quite this well. I'm at ease expressing myself. It's weird how that makes me uncomfortable when I'm aware of it. I want to be anxious that i'm not anxious. It's hard to describe.

I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with this.
You’ll have to let me know if it helps with your writing at all. With how busy work has been I haven’t had much of a chance to tap into my creativity to work on something.
windyjune wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 7:04 pm
Thank you Ulala and DrFaustus for sharing your experiences and for this lovely discussion. It's fascinating how it impacts each person it seems like there are so many ways to utilize the core. It's really incredible I've had it for about 10 months now and I feel like I've barely scraped the full potential of this working.

[quote=Dragonoake post_id=66403 time=<a href="tel:1589934109">1589934109</a> user_id=2000]
I got the core first because I was doing some heavy shadow work at the time, which connecting to the core really helped me feel balanced. About 5 months later I paid for the satanic orb. I feel like there's no wrong answer on the order and the foundation. I would consider where you are currently in your life or want to focus on or what you desire to accomplish. I actually was on the fence for quite a bit I even got to the point where I made a list to try and clear my mind :lol:

I'd second what Ulala said they both really helped me in different ways and I noticed the same results where the orb was excellent for improving emotions, feelings of self-worth, balance. I was also working with Lucifer and noticed more clarity and easier ability to focus when communicating with him. However the orb... I think it's easily one of my favorite workings ever I use it every time I meditate or do spiritual work. I love the energies and I keep uncovering new ways to experience/explore it and has helped me noticeably with my abilities. I know it says it affects everyone differently but I remember waking up and it felt like my vision got so clear and before I saw light manifestations but not haziness yet with the orb I started to be able to see greater physical manifestations which amazed me. Both require some work to explore its endless potential and will evolve with you, so I would take the time to think what you feel called to work on that may grant you the greatest support.

I chose to do months apart because I wanted to experiment with the differences and how my body would feel although honestly I can easily see it being beneficial if you wanted to do it back to back too.
[/quote]
Thank you for sharing your expirence as well! I’m
excited to see how things grow from both of these workings over time.
DrFaustus

windyjune wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 7:04 pm
I've had my eye on that one, too. I've got another bonus coming, but I've decided against having more workings done for at least a month (between Satan and Sons and other occultists I've had a working done almost every week for the past month) while I foster the energies in play and see how they change me and what I'm able to accomplish.

That's likely to be at the top of the list when I decide to have more work done.

Funny enough, I'm in the midst of some pretty heavy shadow work as well. I've actually had my shadow come to me while I'm in meditation. It told me something about needing to completely accept myself and integrate the wounded inner child, that I have been neglecting and stigmatizing parts of myself that aren't monstrous, that's just what I've been told they are, or I've somehow identified with those who hurt me.

I feel like I've already done most of the work that needs doing to heal that, but I think the solar core infusion will be the last little push to fully get past that barrier, which is exciting as that's been a hard barrier to my progress in the past. My shadow didn't tell me anything new; it focused me and drew me deeper into the dilemmas I have so often refused to truly face.
Angel of light
DrFaustus

Ulala wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 2:15 am
You’ll have to let me know if it helps with your writing at all. With how busy work has been I haven’t had much of a chance to tap into my creativity to work on something.
For me it's less a matter of time than of energy. I feel drained when I get home out of the crowds; too drained to concentrate or do much besides catch up on podcasts and blow through Streets of Rage 4 again.

If I can keep my energies up, I don't think I'll have any issue meeting my creative goals. I can tell already that shouldn't be problem. This is day two; I did the core meditation for 15 minutes, and I feel a warm, pleasant energy surrounding my body, I feel at peace, and I feel far fewer things tugging at me than usual. If I nurture this energy, I think I'll be surprised at the results.
Angel of light

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”