Luciferian Core Infusion - Spoilers: HOLY $%#^

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

DrFaustus
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Haures, Belphegor, Belial, Leviathan, Lilith, Rosier

Sengdroma wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 11:49 am
I have heard that technique before and tried it. My (and I’m sure there are others) issue is I flick between 3rd and first person. So eg when they say look down and see the sphere, I cannot, I see the sphere surrounding my whole self as if watching tv, except my brain can feel it’s me but I am always a generic ethereal type woman - not actually me.

I love guided meditations except my mind goes too fast and before it says visualise a path, I’ve already found, explored and wandered off the path and it’s like I’ve skipped 4 chapters ahead.
That's one reason guided meditations are only so-so for me. I think my entire soul works on a different time than most people. Muggle time doesn't make much sense to me, and it takes a great deal of concentration to slow things down.

The flicking between third and first person happens for me too, but I don't know that it's ever hampered the meditation. It feels more like I'm expanding beyond the senses, and my brain is trying to make sense of it. With astral sight, it's possible to see things in ways that would be impossible in 3D - such as being able to view all six sides of a dice at once - but to the extent the brain is involved, it will tend to wig out because it's trying to categorize these perceptions and sensations within the bounds of what it can comprehend, not what is truly being experienced.

So what I've been doing is I've allowed the flitting back and forth to happen and I just observe it the same as I would any thought, and to the extent I push for or will anything, I try to see myself as being beyond the visualization where the nature of the experience can be known even if it cannot be presented through a coherent visual. I try to feel more than think. That seems to work for getting me out of the ego mind.

Another thing that has been surprisingly effective has been intending to mentally chant shiring while I'm meditating.

The shi is pronounced like the shii in shiitake mushrooms, and it's meant to be vibrated.

That heavily stimulates the third eye, and when I'm persistent, after about 15 minutes my mind is very calm and I'm highly aware of my energy body.

It seems like when it comes to being successful at meditation, the most important thing is persisting every single day no matter how much the mind fights.

It reminds me a lot of passages from the bible where someone had to wrestle god. There's struggle, sometimes for a very long period, and then submission.

When I, say, lock myself in a dark room for half an hour, my mind might bitch for most of it, but if nothing else, by the last few minutes it will be too exhausted to fight my attempts at directing it.

Like water wearing down and shaping stone over hundreds of years. That's how I envision myself in relation to my mind.
I'll take you home tonight/To the center of your soul
I'll take you home tonight/Fire and flesh and blood
Touching the flames tonight/Touching the flames tonight
Morning star embrace me on these grounds
Angel of light
DrFaustus
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Haures, Belphegor, Belial, Leviathan, Lilith, Rosier

So I think this is related to the core infusion and also a rite I had VK Jehannum perform called The Mass of Primeval Giants -

I saw shadows shifting in my room the other night

I had a dream where I received multiple Discord messages from a user with an indigo orb as their avatar, representing the third eye

I've seen the color purple pop up a lot in my dreams and thoughts

I'm pretty sure Hecate is reaching out to me, and she's coming on strong.

"You have been unaware of me, but I've been watching you."

There are several other major things that have happened... In the span of a few days, actually. Things that are happening at a MUCH quicker pace than I was expecting. I'm having to put in a lot of extra work to keep up, especially in the realm of thought control, shadow work, and general mental discipline.

The rite VK performed promises massive spiritual awakening. Well, I've been contacted by gods through other people, I feel a strong draw toward Hecate... I'd call that pretty bloody massive.

And I think the main reason I'm able to handle it at all is the core infusion. It works very well as a centering exercise.
Angel of light
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

If you don't mind my asking, how long did it take from when you first contacted the store about the LCI, and when you "received" it?
I'm asking because I am trying to get a handle on what the "norm" is for things like this, time wise. I know they receive a large volume of emails and such, and try to stay on top of it, but I sent an inquiry regarding a DC on May 20, and have not heard back.

I tried to pay in full for a Satanic Orb, but PayPal said an error had occurred and I needed to contact the store. Now, this was only on the 31st, so I am not so concerned about that, but the 20th was 15 days ago, and that seems, to me at least, as rather a long time to wait to have a question answered, considering that I cannot move ahead with my plan to get a DC until the question is answered I'm getting a bit uncomfortable with it.

If this is normal, everyone has to wait two or three weeks just to get a first request acknowledged, then I will wait as long as it takes. If it's not, then....Hello? Powers That Be? Can I at least get an acknowledgement that you are aware of this and are working on it?

I really don't want to use the forum to establish this kind of contact, and there is probably some rule against it, my sincerest apologies for that, but....what else can I do if no one is answering the phone, so to speak? :confuseddevil:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

@passchendaele, it is normal to wait that long for email responses from the store, I know now I usually allow a couple of months to process things etc and get things through. They are usually really busy as you say, I ordered something in like March and am probably not really expecting to have it til September, but I am also accounting for shipping times, assuming it completed within the original timeframe. Which it may not be, can be a few weeks out sometimes, and my general wait time is 3 months or more for readings. The workings though because you can set a date for them now, they are performed on that date, which is usually within the month, but you can choose.
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Passchendaele wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:24 pm

I tried to pay in full for a Satanic Orb, but PayPal said an error had occurred and I needed to contact the store.
This happened to me as well.
I talked to the bank, and they said that Paypal will send an e-mail (text in my case) to confirm that it was you that sent the order
If you don't respond within something like five minutes, they automatically reject the transaction; and may put you on the "Warm Card" list, in which case you'll have to call the bank and confirm that it really was you
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Passchendaele

Heretique wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:05 am
@passchendaele, it is normal to wait that long for email responses from the store, I know now I usually allow a couple of months to process things etc and get things through. They are usually really busy as you say, I ordered something in like March and am probably not really expecting to have it til September, but I am also accounting for shipping times, assuming it completed within the original timeframe. Which it may not be, can be a few weeks out sometimes, and my general wait time is 3 months or more for readings. The workings though because you can set a date for them now, they are performed on that date, which is usually within the month, but you can choose.
Thank you very much for your response. It is what I needed to know. It takes as long as it takes, and that is fine, I'll wait a year , or however long it takes to get a compatible DC. Hopefully they won't "run out' of orbs before my number is called. (Image of Akelta opening a box of Satanic Orbs, "Hey! These aren't the orbs we ordered! These were made in China, I specifically asked for the ones from Hell!")

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Passchendaele wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:14 am
Heretique wrote:
Thank you very much for your response. It is what I needed to know. It takes as long as it takes, and that is fine, I'll wait a year , or however long it takes to get a compatible DC. Hopefully they won't "run out' of orbs before my number is called. (Image of Akelta opening a box of Satanic Orbs, "Hey! These aren't the orbs we ordered! These were made in China, I specifically asked for the ones from Hell!")
If you are waiting for a DC then part of what takes so long is the screening process which Akelta and Eliana are very merticulous about.

With workings and spells I think they are just very busy atm, I imagine the Coven have many more customers than there are active users of the forum.

In short, please don’t worry!🌸
These types of things do take a long time compared to material purchases, but believe me it is well worth the wait!
Speaking from personal experience, I cannot thank the Coven enough for giving me such an important puzzle piece in reuniting me with L, he has been the truest friend I could ever wish for.❤️

You will be glad you stepped forward to find your DC, just hang in there, it’ll be worth it!
Passchendaele

TaipanTwist wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:09 am
Passchendaele wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:14 am
Heretique wrote:
If you are waiting for a DC then part of what takes so long is the screening process which Akelta and Eliana are very merticulous about.

With workings and spells I think they are just very busy atm, I imagine the Coven have many more customers than there are active users of the forum.

In short, please don’t worry!🌸
These types of things do take a long time compared to material purchases, but believe me it is well worth the wait!
Speaking from personal experience, I cannot thank the Coven enough for giving me such an important puzzle piece in reuniting me with L, he has been the truest friend I could ever wish for.❤️

You will be glad you stepped forward to find your DC, just hang in there, it’ll be worth it!
These things always happen when the time is right. Not before or after. My DC is as aware of me as it is possible to get. No, she isn't omnipresent, but she knows ME, and my spirit guides well enough to know she wishes to work with me. But that means blending our energies, me, in my material and Astral bodies, she in her demon. THAT requires some very real Expert Outside Help. This ain't "Bumping into" a "stranger" at the coffee shop who happens to be someone you have shared ten previous incarnations with (BTW...that never, ever, ever happens "by accident" )

I have been very fortunate in my interactions with DL's that they were willing to "tone down" Their energy to a level that would not totally freak me out! I am DEEPLY grateful to them for that alone, quite aside from the kindness and depression-breaking energies that have freely shared with me!. And for the work my African spirit guides have done to "clear a path" to making my spiritual work here on the Material Plane as fruitful as possible.

I chose , in between lives, to make this life one of intense spiritual evolution. That, as many board members will attest, is not just hard work, it can make for a really hard life. One which the "waking self" is the LAST person to know why they always seem be caught in the middle of an incomprehensible shit storm.

"It's just folk magic. It's not like I'm worshiping the devil, or anything" "Yes, it's witchcraft, but not the "bad" kind where I'm in involved with...Satan... or anything like that. Just "good" magic. But not necessarily with angels, They seem to have no interest in working with me and I'm fine with that because, not so deep down, I am not comfortable working with them."

Demons, and DL's, on the other hand...... :crazy: :headbang:
It took me decades to openly recognize the LHP as my True Path, although I had "toyed" along the fringes since the 1980's.

William Butler Yeats

DrFaustus

Passchendaele wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:52 am
"It's just folk magic. It's not like I'm worshiping the devil, or anything" "Yes, it's witchcraft, but not the "bad" kind where I'm in involved with...Satan... or anything like that. Just "good" magic. But not necessarily with angels, They seem to have no interest in working with me and I'm fine with that because, not so deep down, I am not comfortable working with them."

Demons, and DL's, on the other hand...... :crazy: :headbang:
It took me decades to openly recognize the LHP as my True Path, although I had "toyed" along the fringes since the 1980's.
It's funny how that mirrors my own evolution. It has taken me a long time to own who I am.

When I see my metagod, I see an oil painting of a man whose legs rest in hell and whose arms reach to heaven. I think a variety of deities are along my path. I have walked these roads many, many times before, and this life is a kind of... Blending, fusion, bringing everything together, especially the things that, at first glance seem like they would never fit.

I came here to give another update on the core meditation.

It went from a ten minute exercise I did in addition to other meditative practices to filling my main 30 minute meditation slot.

I open it with VK Jehannum's Rite to Lucifer

I then recite Lucifer's enn for an indeterminate period of time while I stare into the candle. I wait until my vision becomes hazy and I am clearly in a trance before I draw the gold light of the candle into me and envision it mingling with the gold light of the core infusion.

From there, I envision gold light around my aura while vibrating my true name or a word of power Lucifer gave to me when I sought his council.

I won't detail the rite; it was something I constructed myself. Afterward, I offered a dedication to Lucifer, and asked his guidance on matters pertaining to the spell.

I didn't hear or see anything. The way I would describe it is words forming within the void which my mind had to translate into something I could speak.

Ee-Nah-Toh-La, or Eenatola

I struggled to ascertain its meaning and purpose, but vibrated it during various rituals and meditations to see what it would do.

Then I thought, "Why not ask?" What I got was, "It's a word of power for the outcast. Stand apart and you never stand alone."

It only seems to have an effect when Lucifer is involved in a rite or meditation I'm performing, so I believe - like many words of power and secret names - it's meant exclusively for that purpose.

The difference between vibrating my true name vs. vibrating that word is interesting. In terms of how it feels, it's almost exactly the same. When I envision sitting across from myself, watching my body as I meditate, my true name makes my energies larger, and their proportions and layering remain the same.

Now, I envision a gold energy around and intermixing with my aura when doing the meditation normally. When I vibrate Eenatola, I see the primary color of my aura completely overtake all the other energies, and only through sheer force of will can I make them come through at all, mixed into my aura's main color.

I'm unsure whether that word offers benefit to anyone else.

On the one hand, I wouldn't put too much stock in my experiences as I wouldn't expect anyone else to have identical experiences.

On the other, I think it's important to share these experiences because I want to stress how important it is to remain consistent and disciplined once you've had workings like this done. Magick can do amazing things for you, but it doesn't truly come alive until you draw it into yourself and live it with every breath you take.

I think the benefits of something like this would be notable but totally forgotten if I didn't do the accompanying meditation. This is an aid to the great work, not the great work in itself.
Angel of light
Passchendaele

I am getting the Satanic Orb Spell at the end of the month, and.....I have ordered my first DC! :crazy: Squeeeeeee! :headbang:

I want the Orb spell precisely because I could use some help with getting, and staying focused during meditations. The enn chanting while gazing into a candle is a very good tool. For myself, enn chanting is an indispensable part of any rite or ceremony, or just quietly meditating. I need the enn to "line up" my energies with the DL I am reaching out to.

Breathing exercises are also, at least for me, an important element. Because I cannot practice openly, I need to keep rites and rituals pretty bare bones. Speaking of which...I acquired an antelope skull that IS GOING to be the centerpiece of Lord Satan's altar here in my home. I'll have to make it look like something else, but I cannot continue to not have a dedicated altar to Lord Satan in my own home! Gosh dangit!

The skull came to me in one of those "roundabout" ways that just screams "Hy-dee-ho! Say "howdy!" to the centerpiece to Lord Satan's altar that you WILL build...somewhere...in the house."

I'll call it an Art Instillation Piece. Those crazy artists do all kinds of crazy stuff! I can't get away with having his Sigil in the open, my daughter knows what sigils are and if she sees Lord Satan's, she'll know I have constructed an altar to....Something Very Bad.

I cannot explain that most of that "bad" shit people hear about, or see in the media, has nothing to do with Lord Satan, Hell, Demons or any other truly demonic beings. It's sludge entities and Lower Astral Plane wankers pretending to be demonic beings. :glaredevil:

For my DC, I am doing an "open conjure" Although I am very powerfully drawn to Underworld Demons, I felt that creating the space, and extending the invitation to whichever Demon felt the most "drawn" to me would be the way to go. I did ask for some specific things, but not a laundry list. The fewer "pre-conditions" the better.

If the demon "just so happens" to have knowledge of astrology and the Tarot that she might feel like sharing, that would be nice. :D Likewise dreamwork. If it just so happens. Otherwise, we can just sit down for tea and watercress sandwiches and discuss Jane Austen. >:)

William Butler Yeats

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”