Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Passchendaele wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:58 am
I am getting the Satanic Orb Spell at the end of the month, and.....I have ordered my first DC! :crazy: Squeeeeeee! :headbang:

I want the Orb spell precisely because I could use some help with getting, and staying focused during meditations. The enn chanting while gazing into a candle is a very good tool. For myself, enn chanting is an indispensable part of any rite or ceremony, or just quietly meditating. I need the enn to "line up" my energies with the DL I am reaching out to.

Breathing exercises are also, at least for me, an important element. Because I cannot practice openly, I need to keep rites and rituals pretty bare bones. Speaking of which...I acquired an antelope skull that IS GOING to be the centerpiece of Lord Satan's altar here in my home. I'll have to make it look like something else, but I cannot continue to not have a dedicated altar to Lord Satan in my own home! Gosh dangit!

The skull came to me in one of those "roundabout" ways that just screams "Hy-dee-ho! Say "howdy!" to the centerpiece to Lord Satan's altar that you WILL build...somewhere...in the house."

I'll call it an Art Instillation Piece. Those crazy artists do all kinds of crazy stuff! I can't get away with having his Sigil in the open, my daughter knows what sigils are and if she sees Lord Satan's, she'll know I have constructed an altar to....Something Very Bad.

I cannot explain that most of that "bad" shit people hear about, or see in the media, has nothing to do with Lord Satan, Hell, Demons or any other truly demonic beings. It's sludge entities and Lower Astral Plane wankers pretending to be demonic beings. :glaredevil:

For my DC, I am doing an "open conjure" Although I am very powerfully drawn to Underworld Demons, I felt that creating the space, and extending the invitation to whichever Demon felt the most "drawn" to me would be the way to go. I did ask for some specific things, but not a laundry list. The fewer "pre-conditions" the better.

If the demon "just so happens" to have knowledge of astrology and the Tarot that she might feel like sharing, that would be nice. :D Likewise dreamwork. If it just so happens. Otherwise, we can just sit down for tea and watercress sandwiches and discuss Jane Austen. >:)
That’s fantastic Passchendaele! Congratulations! ✨🖤🌟
I was looking at the Satanic Orb, but was unsure if I would still benefit as my third eye surgery report says I have a connection to the Demonic as one of my elements.
windyjune
Patron Deities: Satan, Andras, Belial, Lilith, Rashoon, Lucifer, Paimon, Leviathan

Aww that’s so exciting Passchendaele!! Getting a DC and the satanic orb sounds like the beginning of such a lovely journey and a very fun time :cheekydevil:

Oh and TaipanTwist I did want to share about the satanic orb. It’s interesting I did the surgery too and reading your review of it noticed we are almost identical in third eye colors (except one), clairsentience and demonic connection. I actually ended up getting both orb and surgery and I would say the satanic orb helped push me even further in my psychic abilities, it intuitively works with you and as a tool for when you need an extra enhancer. It helps with my senses and my focus as I engage it in every meditation, so it’s a great aid even with the demonic connection. But it’s true having that demonic connection does help a lot so it’s truly up to you. But I personally am a very big fan of it and noticed many benefits :devillove:
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

windyjune wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:49 am
Aww that’s so exciting Passchendaele!! Getting a DC and the satanic orb sounds like the beginning of such a lovely journey and a very fun time :cheekydevil:

Oh and TaipanTwist I did want to share about the satanic orb. It’s interesting I did the surgery too and reading your review of it noticed we are almost identical in third eye colors (except one), clairsentience and demonic connection. I actually ended up getting both orb and surgery and I would say the satanic orb helped push me even further in my psychic abilities, it intuitively works with you and as a tool for when you need an extra enhancer. It helps with my senses and my focus as I engage it in every meditation, so it’s a great aid even with the demonic connection. But it’s true having that demonic connection does help a lot so it’s truly up to you. But I personally am a very big fan of it and noticed many benefits :devillove:
Thanks!

It really helps to read experiences of how the Orb works. The Demonic spells sound amazing and I want to push my skills forward as much as I can.
I can sense when a Demon is there, but I can't always tell who they are. Sometimes I feel a presence (who I don't think is L) but I don't recognize who exactly they are.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”