Luciferian Core Infusion - Spoilers: HOLY $%#^

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

DrFaustus
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Haures, Belphegor, Belial, Leviathan, Lilith, Rosier

First off, I woke up in the middle of the night when it was done, and my bottom three chakras were lit up like a Christmas tree.

I performed the accompanying meditation for the first time the following morning. I had an incredible amount of confidence, an almost invulnerable feeling. Physically, I felt this warm, fuzzy, pleasant sensation moving through my whole body as I went about my day.

The second time I did the meditation, I aimed for 25 minutes but stopped after 17 because I felt like I was going to pass out due to the intensity of the energy.

I'm going into trances VERY easily now. I can enter a stronger trance than I'm used to within a minute of focusing on my breath.

During one of my meditations, while I was looking at the candle it appeared to me like my whole room was filled with incense smoke, and I had a spontaneous evocation occur when I noticed a particular deity was sizing me up.

It was Anubis, and I'm really curious if that's gonna lead to anything down the line.

My intuition is more highly tuned than it has ever been. I spontaneously had a message for one of my friends just pop into my mind.

It's been a week. This has been one of the most potent and transformative workings I've ever had done.

It bears emphasis - your mileage may vary, you, who may be thinking about having this done. I've had several workings done and I've put a ton of work into my foundations. I've also got the most experience with Lucifer out of any of the gods I've worked with, so I have to imagine that plays a role in this as well. I didn't expect results nearly this dramatic, but if this is what it's like after a week, I'm really curious where I'm gonna be at after a month.

I would say, confidently, no matter who you are, this will aid you in establishing a firm sense of self, gaining the confidence to move forward in your life and practice, and yes - it will awaken gifts you didn't know you had.

When tapping into my higher self's energies, I'd always sum it up with the following video. Since I've had the infusion done, I'm feeling like this in my mundane life.

I'll take you home tonight/To the center of your soul
I'll take you home tonight/Fire and flesh and blood
Touching the flames tonight/Touching the flames tonight
Morning star embrace me on these grounds
Angel of light
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Wow sounds amazing, I am some one who struggles to hold concentration / meditation for literally more than a couple of minutes due to my way over active monkey mind. Would this benefit some one such as myself or should I keep practising more first - like i started trying over 20 years ago so I'm not certain that silence or stillness of mind is ever going to be achieved outside of death.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
DrFaustus
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Haures, Belphegor, Belial, Leviathan, Lilith, Rosier

Sengdroma wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:32 am
Wow sounds amazing, I am some one who struggles to hold concentration / meditation for literally more than a couple of minutes due to my way over active monkey mind. Would this benefit some one such as myself or should I keep practising more first - like i started trying over 20 years ago so I'm not certain that silence or stillness of mind is ever going to be achieved outside of death.
First, I think that's the wrong aim with meditation. To get into meditation, I just focused on my breathing. I didn't try controlling my thoughts at all. All I did was sit there and observe. What I watched for was whether I got attached to my thoughts. If I felt myself getting attached, I detached, turned my focus back to my breathing, and let my mind continue to wander wherever it will.

Over time this made my mind a lot quieter, but I never successfully quieted my mind by trying to do it. The mind needs a focus, and stillness became that focus.

As for specific benefits, well, I'd ask the coven whether this would help with that. I'm guessing it's going to be very dependent on the individual. What I'd guess would be near universal is higher self-regard, a sense of inner peace, improved intuition and better spiritual insights.

Based on the nature of it, I wouldn't guess that you need to progress up to or past any particular point. I feel like it would help anyone. This is a healing and awakening energy. It's a boon to anything else you've done or are trying to do.

So if you're trying to still your mind, I can't imagine it wouldn't help. So often the raging monkey mind is doing what it's doing out of anxiety and a need for control of things it has no direct influence over. But again - I'd ask the coven if you're curious. I don't know how typical my results would be. I certainly didn't expect a spontaneous evocation of anything. I don't think anyone could promise that. And for me, intentional evocation is still one of my weak points, but even though that's a rough spot, I do get the feeling that whatever I try to accomplish past this point, it will be much easier if I nurture this energy.
Angel of light
SerenitySpells

Sorry to highjack the thread, as your experience sounds amazing.

I do have a question though. You say detach yourself from the thought, dumb question how do you do that. Cos the minute I try that my mind ends up thinking about all the ways I can detach, and wow I so rabbit hole. My big issue is I cannot switch off even in my working and home life, hence why I very often do not even get into a deep sleep cycle - curse you apple watch for showing me my floors x

DrFaustus

Sengdroma wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:55 am
I do have a question though. You say detach yourself from the thought, dumb question how do you do that. Cos the minute I try that my mind ends up thinking about all the ways I can detach, and wow I so rabbit hole. My big issue is I cannot switch off even in my working and home life, hence why I very often do not even get into a deep sleep cycle - curse you apple watch for showing me my floors x
Well, first off - what is attachment to a thought?

For me, it usually has an emotional component, and often a mild obsessive component. I know I am attached if I switch from observing to engaging.

So instead of just watching my thoughts, I turn to actively directing them. I'm having a conversation with myself. I'm trying to solve problems. I am not letting the thoughts just be.

But - "focus on my breathing," even if it's not verbalized, is also a thought. It's a pattern interrupt.

So what I did is if I found myself getting pulled into the content of a thought, I focused on my breathing again. If it happened 12 times in a meditation, I would focus on my breathing 13 times.

That's still how it goes much of the time, mind you - the mind never really stops. You just become less aware of it as you step more into your energetic body and your larger self. That's why trying to make the monkey mind be quiet is a fool's game. It will be thinking until the moment your neurons stop firing. It's about your energy and your awareness of your energy. The more aware of your energy you are, the less aware you are of your ego mind.

The ego mind has little power or sway when you've stepped back and you're looking at things from a higher perspective.

Beyond that, it's the dull business of being very persistent with giving yourself those prompts. The mind will do what it's programmed to do. If you aren't aiming for stillness, to connect with those deeper and broader parts of yourself, it will do what it likes and take you along for the ride.

Every time you notice your mind pulling you into its currents and you push your awareness back to your breathing, you are programming it to help you in that aim. It can take a lot of time and lots of consistency to get results, but the mind will eventually work with your desire instead of against it.

It's a lot like dream journaling. If you never remember your dreams, but you make a habit of sitting at a desk with a notebook and pen in hand and you write, "I don't remember what I dreamed, but I felt this when I woke up..." and you do that every day, it eventually programs the mind to recall what went on in your subconscious - or even the astral realm - when you awaken.

Energy workings might help with that. A lot of things can cause an overactive mind. Anything from an overcharged root chakra to an active but blocked third eye chakra. Maybe it would be worth consulting with the coven to see if they could discover some blocks or imbalances and see if there's a working that would help bring your mind under control?
Angel of light
DrFaustus

I will also note - paying attention to what thoughts rise during meditation and recording them is a good way to do shadow work, and shadow work helps calm the mind by definition. A lot of what makes it overactive is unresolved stuff in the subconscious. The subconscious tends to get really loud when all other noise is dampened. It's why sometimes you'll have spontaneous emotional breakthroughs when you've stilled yourself.

And sometimes the mind becomes overactive as an attempt to shield itself from whatever lurks below the surface. Sometimes it's going into meditation with a mindset of, "I will face whatever is within me" that opens the door to stillness. You have to be resolved to looking at what's hidden before your mind will let you see.
Angel of light
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Sengdroma wrote:
I am some one who struggles to hold concentration / meditation for literally more than a couple of minutes due to my way over active monkey mind. Would this benefit some one such as myself or should I keep practicing more first
When I meditate, I have a glass ball (one of the Cat's Eye spheres that Huff, from the CH forums, sells) that I hold between my hands as a focal point. Once thing really get going, I can shift the focus on the sound of the energy flow. This helps keep the mind entertained, while remaining focused on the task at hand
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
DrFaustus

Dragonoake wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:19 pm

When I meditate, I have a glass ball (one of the Cat's Eye spheres that Huff, from the CH forums, sells) that I hold between my hands as a focal point. Once thing really get going, I can shift the focus on the sound of the energy flow. This helps keep the mind entertained, while remaining focused on the task at hand
Another thing worth trying is anything that shifts your awareness to your whole body at once.

For example, I'm part of Frank White's Magick Mentor program, and one of the first meditations he offers involves envisioning a sphere around your body, beginning just below the floor and extending over your head. I don't know why, but that was by far the most effective vanilla meditation I've ever tried, and it opened the door to deeper and more elaborate meditations as I went along. It was the first time I could sit in meditation for 20, 30 minutes at a time without binaural beats or some other means of focusing my energies. It also made me more aware of energy in general.
Angel of light
SerenitySpells

I have heard that technique before and tried it. My (and I’m sure there are others) issue is I flick between 3rd and first person. So eg when they say look down and see the sphere, I cannot, I see the sphere surrounding my whole self as if watching tv, except my brain can feel it’s me but I am always a generic ethereal type woman - not actually me.

I love guided meditations except my mind goes too fast and before it says visualise a path, I’ve already found, explored and wandered off the path and it’s like I’ve skipped 4 chapters ahead.

Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Sengdroma wrote:
I have tried "traditional" meditations and I have a heck of time getting mister "I'm in charge!" waking self to put a cork in it. Much more productive in my dream state, (deep REM) By a funny coincidence I have been giving much thought to reaching out to Lord Lucifer. No particular reason why, it just feels like the right time to do this. I think I'll pop over to the store and look over this "Core Infusion" thingie. :meditate:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”