View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:51 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Animal Thread 

Location: Somewhere playing with my monsters as blood falls from the heavens
Patron Deities?: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Satan, Mammon, Rosier
Number of Demon Familiars: 1
Lizards are great creatures and I love every type so much. I used to have lizards when I was little but I couldn't for the life of me feed it crickets.....I had the biggest for of crickets.... and those creepy crawlers.... :frowndevil:
I had tiny lizards not any as big as this one.... lol :lol:

"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:49 pm
SINNER of the month

alikat13 wrote:
Lizards are great creatures and I love every type so much. I used to have lizards when I was little but I couldn't for the life of me feed it crickets.....I had the biggest for of crickets.... and those creepy crawlers.... :frowndevil:

Alikat, I love lizards too. I have a post on here about my scaly critters you can go check out. My tegu is only one of my pride and joys. I have no idea if I link the video right but I was being lazy and he was begging to come out. When I didn't comply with his demands he tried to dig his way out and find a family that loves him. Lol

Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:02 am

H_Wright wrote:
alikat13 wrote:

Alikat, I love lizards too. I have a post on here about my scaly critters you can go check out. My tegu is only one of my pride and joys. I have no idea if I link the video right but I was being lazy and he was begging to come out. When I didn't comply with his demands he tried to dig his way out and find a family that loves him. Lol

Oh really cool H, lol I'll go and look up your link :)devil:

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland

Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:33 am

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Have you ever seen a bat up close Alikat13? The last few years they've been showing up, hiding from the sun in my large umbrellas outside, or in the bamboo blinds.

I know they're in the blinds so I'm extra careful when opening them up but on occasion they've hid themselves so well that I had the umbrella opened before spotting them and they've fallen out.
They have the most absolutely adorable chittering sound; I don't know how else to describe it but its adorable. they're blind in the light so when they fall out I'll scoop them up
and stick them back into the umbrella and tie it shut so they're safe for the day. Otherwise they try to fly and the birds will kill them unless they find shelter quick.
They seem to know my presence because if I walk past the umbrella and stand still, trying to sense if their in there or not, I'll hear them softly chitter back to me sometimes. They don't do it to anyone else
so they must sense they're safe with me.

They are so sweet they'd make you swoon. But they have teeth, large-ish fangs. I just love them.

"In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... " ( S )
"Dragons do not make good slaves ...."

Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:34 am

Cor Serpentis wrote:
Have you ever seen a bat up close Alikat13? The last few years they've been showing up, hiding from the sun in my large umbrellas outside, or in the bamboo blinds.

I know they're in the blinds so I'm extra careful when opening them up but on occasion they've hid themselves so well that I had the umbrella opened before spotting them and they've fallen out.
They have the most absolutely adorable chittering sound; I don't know how else to describe it but its adorable. they're blind in the light so when they fall out I'll scoop them up
and stick them back into the umbrella and tie it shut so they're safe for the day. Otherwise they try to fly and the birds will kill them unless they find shelter quick.
They seem to know my presence because if I walk past the umbrella and stand still, trying to sense if their in there or not, I'll hear them softly chitter back to me sometimes. They don't do it to anyone else
so they must sense they're safe with me.

They are so sweet they'd make you swoon. But they have teeth, large-ish fangs. I just love them.

I love bats Cor they are awesome and cute in their own way.... Hmmm... have I seen one though.... not one up close.... but when I was little I was at my cousin's house and we were playing outside it was very late at night and we saw this black thing outside that appeared to be as bat from afar but it never came close enough for us to see. Never know it could've actually been a vampire in disguise of a bat lol :bat3:
What types of bats are the ones that show up?

Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:14 am
SINNER of the month

I adore bats!!! I really want to build a house for them. Maybe you should build one too so you can maybe use your umbrella. Lol They are super beneficial to have around your property. We are trying to push to make it legal to rehab them in NC along with other Rabies Vector Species. It breaks my heart that they all have to be euthanized when they can be rehabilitated.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:11 pm

I also love horses (I love a lot of animals, okay, lol). I didn't always like horses though. I have a fear of heights and when I was about 12 I went to this event that had horses and the man around the holding the horses asked if I wanted to ride one....I was about 4'8 back then, when I looked up to the horse it was like looking up towards the Eiffel tower....I declined and walked away not wanting anything to do with a horse or be near a horse I said when I got older and grew taller I would ride one for sure...... I'm 5'0.....

Though I may never ride a horse I still admire their gracefulness

Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:30 pm

Bunnies are so adorable and energetic beings I love them. I have an Aphrodite's Hare within my spirit family, though she's not the same as an ordinary rabbit.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:25 pm

Patron Deities?: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Satan
Not sure how to post a video from my phone. But I saw this and lost it!

https://m.9gag.com/gag/aXvbRoz

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Red6joker wrote:
Not sure how to post a video from my phone. But I saw this and lost it!

https://m.9gag.com/gag/aXvbRoz

Omg!!!!!I saw that one somewhere (I think Facebook) but lol that turtle's a little brat :lol:

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next