View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Finally welcoming Enodia to our family! 
SINNER of the month

It has been a nightmare 36 hours. She was shipped priority overnight and I was at the office when they opened yesterday to pick her up and told she was still in Memphis, TN and there was no way she would make it until this morning. I was a nervous wreck. It got down to the mid 50s this morning!! I immediately opened the box in the parking lot and could feel her cold but moving in her bag so I put a heat pack in the box with her to start getting her warmed up. I've been asking my serpant to stay with her and keep her comfortable during the trip. I was so relieved to see her active and alert when I got her home. She's not actively exploring her new home and her coloring looks so much better. She's going to be such a pretty girl!

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:34 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17
She has very beautiful eyes, and looks fit and healthy! I am glad she got through to you okay. She looks so happy in her new surroundings.

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:33 am
SINNER of the month

It's horrible timing for her to get here but at least she is here healthy. I hate to have to evacuate her days after coming to a new place, but got to keep these babies safe. She's already in her evacuation box so at least that is all set. She is so pretty!!! I'm very happy with her. Her pictures were gorgeous and she did not disappoint in person.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:50 am

Location: Somewhere playing with my monsters as blood falls from the heavens
Patron Deities?: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Satan, Mammon, Rosier
Number of Demon Familiars: 1
Awwww she's adorable!!!!! I love your beautiful reptilian family ugh such precious babies!!! :devillove:

How many do you have in your home now if you don't mind me asking?

"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:21 pm
SINNER of the month

Altogether with our fosters included 2 bearded dragons, 2 leopard geckos, 1 uromastyx, 1 rainbow whiptail, 1 A. geniculata tarantula, 1 corn snake--all my daughters personal and fosters. Mine are 2 hog island boas, 1 BCI (common boa), the tegu, ball python (military foster). My oldest daughter is thinking about adopting the foster bearded dragon, so she might be staying, at least while she's living here.

Oh, and the corn snake is really mine. I just put it on Ariel's list because she thinks he's hers. Lol

Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]