View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:13 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Keeping up the positive vibes. 
SINNER of the month

Oh what a weekend. Lol I'm trying so hard to keep grounded and my vibrations up. I made my goal for the weekend incentive and we are caught up at work now but still waiting to see the position I made in the contest, but everything will be going to Z's new cage.

I had been a wreck not seeing my feral mama kitty for 2 days. I knew in my gut something was wrong with her. Found her last night and there is definitely something very wrong. The vet is calling it idiopathic vestibular disease. The cause is yet to be determined, hence the idiopathic. We have started her on antibiotics, antinausea and vertigo meds. She'll be on bedroom restriction to make sure she does not get outside. She is the sweetest cat and I just want her to stay inside with us. There goes every penny I had to get myself some savings saved up, but she is worth it. There is no way she would have survived another day outside by herself. I don't know when this happened so it's honestly a miracle (or intervention) that kept her alive until we found her.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:17 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17
Thank you for spending the time and money for this feral momma kitty! Hopefully she will be a fixed kitty. :p It is hard to see all the ferals and know their life expectancy outdoors is only a few years.

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:23 am
SINNER of the month

We got her spayed after 2 liters last June and we almost lost her from infection. Broke my heart but she really bonded with us at that time. I know it sound horrible but she was so weak and lethargic she had no fight left so we were able to clean her incision and syringe feed her and as she got better she had a little more fight but she was still bonded and trusted us. Now she loves everybody and craves attention but still gives us hell keeping her indoors. She is a master at getting outside. The only way to keep her in is in a smaller room where she has no access to the outside but she hates being alone away from the rest of the indoor cats. Being a former feral that is her comfort zone, and she is still bonded with her feral colony. I really really really hope this is the last of her outside adventures. I just want her to stay in. And there is no way she can defend herself in this condition. She's completely defenseless right now on her own.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:34 am

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
I love what you have done H. and are willing to do for your companion animal (s).
It always amazes me how the ones we fight for end up being the ones that fill up our lives up with so much love.
I have so many loving memories of animals that I've fought for, some won some lost, but never forgotten. And I know
the biggest blessings were received by me in how they touched my life. Their little lives just gave me so much joy and love.

It really makes me happy when I read stories by others of the animals that they care for. Thank you :hug:

"In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... " ( S )
"Dragons do not make good slaves ...."

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:57 am

Patron Deities?: Loki
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Prayers for the kitty.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:19 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26
H_Wright wrote:
Oh what a weekend. Lol I'm trying so hard to keep grounded and my vibrations up. I made my goal for the weekend incentive and we are caught up at work now but still waiting to see the position I made in the contest, but everything will be going to Z's new cage.

I had been a wreck not seeing my feral mama kitty for 2 days. I knew in my gut something was wrong with her. Found her last night and there is definitely something very wrong. The vet is calling it idiopathic vestibular disease. The cause is yet to be determined, hence the idiopathic. We have started her on antibiotics, antinausea and vertigo meds. She'll be on bedroom restriction to make sure she does not get outside. She is the sweetest cat and I just want her to stay inside with us. There goes every penny I had to get myself some savings saved up, but she is worth it. There is no way she would have survived another day outside by herself. I don't know when this happened so it's honestly a miracle (or intervention) that kept her alive until we found her.
' H your doing Right to Stay grounded it will also help you to keep up your good vibrations,, everything also will work out with this position your waiting on and with your animals also ' just keep hope that it will Sends you Good Vibes. H :cloud:

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:25 am
SINNER of the month

Thank you so much CS. I was in the ER last night wondering why I do this to myself. Why was I born with this gene to just do everything I can. It leads to so much heartbreak, no time, and an empty wallet, but I see these animals that have no one fighting for them and just can't turn my back on them. Who else will step up if I don't, because the answer is usually no one. My wallet may be empty, my time short, but my heart, though broken is only because it is busting at the seams with the love I have for, and these animals have for me.

Thank you Velle. I felt sorry for myself for about 15 seconds last night and I just looked at Ariel, smiled and laughed. No, I'm not going to do that. Lol It doesn't do any good and only brings you deeper in despair. Not good for me or anyone, so I'm just determined to be more determined.

Kitty has eaten a tbsp of tuna and a half can of Fancy Feast (kitty crack). Still not drinking water and using the box, but I'm happy with any improvement at all. The tuna stayed down so hopefully the fancy feast will too. I got the gravy kind so she'll be getting some fluids with the food and I wont have to stress her by syringe feeding her. I'm supposed to encourage her to walk so she can learn to compensate but all she wants to do is lie on the bed. I have to get her off to get her to walk back and jump on the mattress. We just have a mattress and box spring on the floor so it is not much of a high jump, perfect for her to learn how to jump up again. She may fall on her face, but she eventually got it.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:45 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26
Your Welcome H . Just keep the hope that your Job and .The amazing animals you have are all going to be just Fine Keep Grounding when you can it helps keep up your Vibes but also keeps that Unwanted energies away from you Best of Luck H. On everything :devilthumbs:

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:55 am

Location: Somewhere playing with my monsters as blood falls from the heavens
Patron Deities?: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Satan, Mammon, Rosier
Number of Demon Familiars: 1
This is very touching H Wright I also have a feral cat so I know how much you have to keep an eye on them or at least spend time with them. I'm praying for your kitty H Wright and hope she gets better soon :hug:

"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:01 pm
SINNER of the month

velle wrote:
Your Welcome H . Just keep the hope that your Job and .The amazing animals you have are all going to be just Fine Keep Grounding when you can it helps keep up your Vibes but also keeps that Unwanted energies away from you Best of Luck H. On everything :devilthumbs:

I'm so bad about thinking I replied to post and them disappearing. Lol I am trying to prepare for another trip up to the Blue Ridge this weekend. My usual sitter moved but my oldest daughter is going to stay and possibly be moving back in!! Woop! I will be taking advantage of the clean air and isolation at the preserve. I'm also taking 2 of my snakes so depending on their stress level may have my friend who is a photographer take some pictures of them. I'm hoping Z sheds before then but I'm doubting it. She was blue just the other night. Come on girl, you've got 2 more days!!

alikat13 wrote:
This is very touching H Wright I also have a feral cat so I know how much you have to keep an eye on them or at least spend time with them. I'm praying for your kitty H Wright and hope she gets better soon :hug:

She has really come a long way with being around people and is the sweetest girl. I don't say that about cats that often, but she really is perfect. If all cats were like her I'd be in trouble. Lol I'm just feeding her small portions throughout the day and trying to get her used to her legs again. They are so resilient it amazes me. I do have a gang of cats outside looking for her.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next