View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:59 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Holiday Nightmare 

Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
These last few months have not really been the best for me of course like everything it had its ups and downs & i tried my hardest to make the best out of every situation and stay positive, I was really looking forward to December because it's the the holidays and the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, literally one hell of away to sart a new month (( just a heads up this is going to be a pretty emotional and strong and long post))

It all started on Thursday night my mother-in-law hade called me when i was at work and asked if my other half was home and i said yes & that they might be sleeping So she told me that Amber wanted to come over and asked if she could drop her off of course I said yes and didn't really think anything of it until a few minutes later and it had dawned on me that she was in trouble because that's the only time she wants to come around, then i had got a text message from my other half saying some crazy stuff was going on with Amber and he would tell me when i got off work, i got off work at midnight and i saw Amber in the car and i got this really ugly feeling like something was not right, so i got in the car and asked what happend Amber didn't want to tell me so my other half did apparently her and her girlfriend had to some hard core drugs and the girl's mom had walked in on them makeing out & kicked amber out supposedly the G/F parents are homophobes, my other half told me that her mom dropped her off to us and said she didn't want anything to do with her that she was done, then they both asked me my opinion about her taking the bus to see her boyfriend in Houston hells bells i could not even get my two cents in it seems like the two of them had everything worked out, at this point I was just frustrated and agitated.

My other half wakes up the next morning & tells me that he could not sleep last night & that he has a bad feeling about her going and that we will both be held responsible for her ((and in my head im like duh shes only 15 & i was trying to tell you this last night but no one listens to me)) he asked me to cancel the ticket & told him i would so i looked up the megabus and it turns out you can't cancel your ticket so you don't get refunds also you have to be 17 and up to ride alone, I texted my other half to let him know the situation and he asked me Kindly to explain everything to Amber on why she can't go, I gently woke Amber up & explained the situation to her, she told me that she needed to get away & wanted to see her B/F (Frankie) & at this point and time my other half was texting me saying that we could just take her up there to see her B/F & we could get away as well, So i told Amber that we where just going to take her to Houston & she was asking me when & what time so of course I asked my spouse what time and maybe we could take her Friday I could just take off of work so we can leave early & he told me no that he really didn't want to take her that Frankie could come over, i told Amber her B/F could come over but his dad didn't want him to be stranded and I told her he's not going to be stranded he's going to have a two-way ticket I told her I would talk to Frankie's dad but she said he wasn't around that he's always doing drugs, I told her if he really wanted to see her and if he really cared for her like the way he says he does he would come down and not make ride a bus or anything like that ((mind you hes is 18 & shes 15)) then she started crying and saying that she just wanted to leave she didn't want to be here she wanted to go to houston etc..i felt terrible so I told her I would just go with her on the bus since she needed an adult so I can make sure she made it safe, i told her i needed to call my dad to get a second opinion I told him everything and he told me not to take her because I would get in a lot of trouble I thanked him for his advice and I made up my mind not to take her (( I never had to deal with this kind of situation at all this is my first time))

With everything that's going on I felt like I was going to have a asthma attack I was stressed out my anxiety and panic attack we're kicking in, I told Amber that if i go to the hospital she had to come with me & she was like i guess if i have to miss my bus, I called my mother-in-law to see if she could bring the breathing treatment for me but she didn't have the car and I told that I felt like I was going to have a asthma attack and that if worst came to worst I would just take a lyft to the hospital, I tryed to relax in my room for a little bit so i could feel better and go to work but that was not happening. I went to go check on Amber and I saw her slumped over on the couch so me being me my motherly instincts kicked in and I went to go comfort her & I was rubbing her back I was telling her that I was sorry about everything and that I wasn't really trying to get in her way and I hope she wasn't upset at me but my asthma was acting up, she sat up and she had this wild look in her eyes and she Shrugged her shoulders and I told her I was sorry again, she got up and she was screaming and yelling at me saying I'm just like everybody else that's trying to stop her from going to Houston to see Frankie. ((she had so much rage and anger I have never witnessed anything like this before))

What came next I was totally unprepared for, Amber had got in my face and in my personal space & was screaming at me I told her that she needed to sit down and get out of my face before something happens and then she was taunting me to hit her and I told her no that I was not going to fight her and then she started punching me so I had to defend myself, she hit me pretty good to where I was down for a few seconds, the next thing I knew she twisted my arm back and said she wanted me to feel her pain and she start slicing into my skin and to my other arm as well, I fought her off of me she was calling me every name in the book, She told me i was a week B***$ & that her brother should not have even married me that im week & pathetic and that she hopes that I bleed out to death, I had so many emotions and feelings going on that couldn't let her leave because I would be held responsible for her so I ran to the door and locked it and she started screaming and yelling in my face telling me to Let Her go and I told her no I tried comforting her again to let her know everything was going to be okay but she wasn't having it, I told her I didn't want to let her go because I was worried about her and I was trying to save her from all the chaos and Madness, she got up in my face again and told me that if I didn't move the F@$# out her way she was going to knock the F@$# out, I didn't have enough energy or strength because i was bleeding out i felt light headed so I told her to change her shirt because she looked like a crime since I even offered her money so she could call somebody because I was so done I told her to get the hell out my apartment and I never wanted to see her again and that I was going to call my other half and let him know everything that happened.

After she left all of my emotions hit me at once i was scared, angry, Sad, traumatized etc..but i was more scared because I was bleeding out, I called my dad to let him know everything that happened and told him I was coming over because I was scared I bandaged myself up and took a Lyft to his house, I cried my eyes out to my dad she cleaned my arms up and called my aunt that's a nurse and she came over and he called the cops & they came they asked me if I wanted to press charges and I told them no that i knew she had a hard life growing up & shes really young and I knew it was going to tear my spouses family apart and they told me that having a hard life it's no excuse for her actions etc..I ended up pressing charges only to drop them the next day because it was asked of me & i new that this was going to ruin her life.

I wrote about this because I'm still traumatized and horrified by this event, & it makes me really sad & depressd i feel like every thing is falling apart but i no its going to take time to heal

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:33 am

Elena, I am so so sorry that this is happening to you. You are stronger than you know. You had the understanding and the kindness to take back the charges against her because you worried about how this would affect her future. I'm not sure what I would have done if I were in your shoes. As much as I believe in forgiveness, I also believe in receiving punishment for the wrongs that we have committed. Now, if she shows remorse over what she has done and makes amends to you by apologizing sincerely, paying for the injuries, any other things to try and fix what she had done, and it was a weird fluke, then we could consider it forgiven. ^^ That's just my opinion so just do what your heart tells you. It just gets quite tricky since she is your sister-in-law (if I read correctly) and the ones that are closest to us often hurt us the most. We also have to consider her age, what and how she has reacted to things in the past (perhaps in times of stress or not getting what she wanted), and what we can do to prevent stuff like this in the future. Now, if she has a habit of blowing up and becoming violent (out of the blue or on purpose), something more serious must be done. Now, I don't want to make too many assumptions but this might mean taking her in to see a doctor, getting a diagnosis (maybe it's a mental disorder), or getting her counseling to just kind of try and understand her and her problems a bit more. Again, not trying to make too many assumptions so just consult your family and significant other to see what the next plan of action should be. If left unchecked, she could get into some serious deep sh*t, with herself and possibly others. Also, don't feel too angry when and if she rejects offers of help to her. She may or may not respond well when it's coming from family. Some people just don't get along with family AT ALL, so they refuse any sort of help and look for validation and help elsewhere. Hopefully this is not the case, since it will be harder to keep track of her progress otherwise.

I hope your injuries (physical and emotional) heal up soon. :hug: I hope everything works out well.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:16 pm

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
Elena, I am so so sorry that this is happening to you. You are stronger than you know. You had the understanding and the kindness to take back the charges against her because you worried about how this would affect her future. I'm not sure what I would have done if I were in your shoes. As much as I believe in forgiveness, I also believe in receiving punishment for the wrongs that we have committed. Now, if she shows remorse over what she has done and makes amends to you by apologizing sincerely, paying for the injuries, any other things to try and fix what she had done, and it was a weird fluke, then we could consider it forgiven. ^^ That's just my opinion so just do what your heart tells you. It just gets quite tricky since she is your sister-in-law (if I read correctly) and the ones that are closest to us often hurt us the most. We also have to consider her age, what and how she has reacted to things in the past (perhaps in times of stress or not getting what she wanted), and what we can do to prevent stuff like this in the future. Now, if she has a habit of blowing up and becoming violent (out of the blue or on purpose), something more serious must be done. Now, I don't want to make too many assumptions but this might mean taking her in to see a doctor, getting a diagnosis (maybe it's a mental disorder), or getting her counseling to just kind of try and understand her and her problems a bit more. Again, not trying to make too many assumptions so just consult your family and significant other to see what the next plan of action should be. If left unchecked, she could get into some serious deep sh*t, with herself and possibly others. Also, don't feel too angry when and if she rejects offers of help to her. She may or may not respond well when it's coming from family. Some people just don't get along with family AT ALL, so they refuse any sort of help and look for validation and help elsewhere. Hopefully this is not the case, since it will be harder to keep track of her progress otherwise.

I hope your injuries (physical and emotional) heal up soon. :hug: I hope everything works out well.

Thank you Amaranthlovecharm for reassuring me about my strength & thank you so much for your kind words, Amber is my other halfs adopted sister & she was really close to me she would talk to me about her problems, I suppose it's because I like like a child my self :lol: This is not her fist Rodeo last year she had got in trouble and she was sent with us because she was doing drugs & her other mom feared for her life because Amber came at her with a knife, I really didn't believe anything that Amber's parents were saying and I defended her to the max, I do remember Ambers mom saying that we weren't there to see what happened, then a few months ago Amber admitted to me that she was doing drugs that day and she was so messed up that she didn't remember anything that happened, I lost all my trust in her that day because I looked like a fool for sticking up for somebody that didn't deserve it, another time a few months back before we moved she had lashed out and got really aggressive with me and wanted to fight me all because I told her to please put her blanket away ,she asked for my help but I was busy at the time and I couldn't help her fold her blanket, I tried everything in my power to help Amber out but there's only so much anybody can do you have to want to help yourself out as well. As far as getting any kind of apology from her it's not going to happen she told my other half that i can go to hell Etc... I really just wrote this post because I was going through so many emotions but I think you for your kind sweet words Amaranthlovecharm :grouphug: :hug:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:43 pm

elena.rose wrote:

Thank you Amaranthlovecharm for reassuring me about my strength & thank you so much for your kind words, Amber is my other halfs adopted sister & she was really close to me she would talk to me about her problems, I suppose it's because I like like a child my self :lol: This is not her fist Rodeo last year she had got in trouble and she was sent with us because she was doing drugs & her other mom feared for her life because Amber came at her with a knife, I really didn't believe anything that Amber's parents were saying and I defended her to the max, I do remember Ambers mom saying that we weren't there to see what happened, then a few months ago Amber admitted to me that she was doing drugs that day and she was so messed up that she didn't remember anything that happened, I lost all my trust in her that day because I looked like a fool for sticking up for somebody that didn't deserve it, another time a few months back before we moved she had lashed out and got really aggressive with me and wanted to fight me all because I told her to please put her blanket away ,she asked for my help but I was busy at the time and I couldn't help her fold her blanket, I tried everything in my power to help Amber out but there's only so much anybody can do you have to want to help yourself out as well. As far as getting any kind of apology from her it's not going to happen she told my other half that i can go to hell Etc... I really just wrote this post because I was going through so many emotions but I think you for your kind sweet words Amaranthlovecharm :grouphug: :hug:

I see.......... that's sad since you were so close. :hug: I really hope that she gets the help she needs somehow. Addiction can be terrible and ruthless.
Yes, you are strong, Elena!! :) And I can tell that you are gentle and sweet and kind. :devillove: If you need any support, know that you can come here! :grouphug:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:07 pm
SINNER of the month

Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Omg that whole situation is horrible. Firstly I need to say whatever you feel make sure there is no guilt in there. None of that was your fault. Where are her parents? You and your spouse are not her caregivers, they can not just push her off on you like this. Also, OK her life is tough, my life was very tough, that is no excuse for her attacking you ( I am having deja vu) sounded as though she wanted to kill you only because you were trying to help her. She is very misguided and needs some guidance, but it is not your job to do such. It is her parents job. I am not saying you can not help, but it is wrong for them to dump her off on you because it's too much for them to handle. That is their child, not yours. Personally if I were you, I would cease interactions with her until she has some therapy and guidance. She obviously is a hazard to your well being as a whole.

You are such a sweet person and do not deserve such treatment. :hug:

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:13 am

Nefer wrote:
Omg that whole situation is horrible. Firstly I need to say whatever you feel make sure there is no guilt in there. None of that was your fault. Where are her parents? You and your spouse are not her caregivers, they can not just push her off on you like this. Also, OK her life is tough, my life was very tough, that is no excuse for her attacking you ( I am having deja vu) sounded as though she wanted to kill you only because you were trying to help her. She is very misguided and needs some guidance, but it is not your job to do such. It is her parents job. I am not saying you can not help, but it is wrong for them to dump her off on you because it's too much for them to handle. That is their child, not yours. Personally if I were you, I would cease interactions with her until she has some therapy and guidance. She obviously is a hazard to your well being as a whole.

You are such a sweet person and do not deserve such treatment. :hug:

Thank you so much for your kind Words Nefer, I only know a little bit about her case her biological mom was going to throw her away in the dumpsters when she was a baby but then saw my mother in law at the time & asked her to take the baby & she did & from there her sister wanted a daughter & asked if she could have the baby, I no that she was taken very good care of & given everything she wanted she never had to do without she had the best of the best even when she got in trouble they still awarded her. But she swears up and down that nobody loves her & her life is hard.

Personally I believe that after what happened to me that they are not going to seek help for her, her mom was quick to say that she could press charges on me because she had little marks on her when i was trying to defend myself!! I have 20 stiches in my arms im traumatized, its hard for me to sleep i think im starting to have night terrors & I'm really trying to be strong & hold everything together. Again Nefer thank you for your kind words ❤

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:14 am
Site Admin

Patron Deities?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Paimon, Prince V
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Tiger, Venom, Prince H, Bear, Prince V
Number of Demon Familiars: 66
Elena, I just want to first say that I am so sorry for what you went through. This whole situations is just horrible :( Make sure that you are taking care of yourself and taking the time that you need to recover from this.

This was not your fault and you should not be put in a situation where you are blamed for what happened. I think that you do need to have distance between yourself and her, and you should never be put in a situation where this can happen again. I completely agree with Nefer, this is not your responsibility and this is not for you to fix, this is her parents responsibility and it is not right that you are put in this situation. I also have very strong opinions about her mother saying she could press charges on you, she is not doing Amber any favours protecting these behaviours. It is sad that she isn't going to get her help, which she clearly needs.

I think you need to take any action you need to to protect yourself and feel safe. This is not your responsibility and you should not be put in a situation where your safety is being compromised. You are very strong and have a big heart, this is a beautiful and wonderful quality, just make sure that people are not walking over that big heart of yours and taking advantage of you. I hope you feel better soon, both physically and mentally. :hug:

Satan's Little Elf

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Dance with Lucifer in Light
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Satan and Sun's Blog

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:06 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]