The five sons of Satan and sources on them.

Discussions of news and world events, NO DRAMA!
User4863
Patron Deities: None
Your favourite Demon?: Balam
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Does anyone have any sources on Awar, Zalambur, Dasim, Sut, and Tir ( the five sons of Satan according to Islamic Demonology) and the experiences of people who have worked with them?
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

I try harder, nine times out of ten.

After being explained, if it's still denied, walk away.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Iblis is more the islamic lucifer than satan. Also those are Djinn not demons.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
User4863

Aprophis wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:36 pm
Iblis, Satan, all the same, and they are considered demons.
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

Darth Moronius

Rio666 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:43 pm
Aprophis wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:36 pm
djinn are no demon.
and shaytan are no Satan. shaytan is for any bad entity, can be human,can be djinn

if you christian, then everything is demon.
if you islam, then everything is djinn.
if you not either, then demon is no djinn :headbang:
Aprophis

Rio666 wrote:
Right, just throw them all into a pot.
So that would be like me saying you're a human as is any serial killer, that makes you the same.
It looks like you don't know what you're talking about, really.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
User4863

Aprophis wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:08 pm
Rio666 wrote:
Right, just throw them all into a pot.
So that would be like me saying you're a human as is any serial killer, that makes you the same.
It looks like you don't know what you're talking about, really.
Then please do explain. Satan and Iblis is two names for one demon. And those five are shayateen in Islamic Demonology, which are literally, by definition, demons. What did I get wrong?

-Ziad K. Abdelnour

Aprophis

Rio666 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:47 am
Then please do explain. Satan and Iblis is two names for one demon.
That's where you went wrong the first time. Satan and Iblis are two different beings. Yes, Satan can be used as title but if you refer to the demonic entity, they're different beings.
Rio666 wrote:
And those five are shayateen in Islamic Demonology, which are literally, by definition, demons. What did I get wrong?
And this is the second mistake. Djinn are Djinn and Demons are Demons. Totally different races. That's like comparing dinosaurs to mammals.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
User4863

Aprophis wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:05 am
Rio666 wrote:
Then please do explain. Satan and Iblis is two names for one demon.
That's where you went wrong the first time. Satan and Iblis are two different beings. Yes, Satan can be used as title but if you refer to the demonic entity, they're different beings.
Rio666 wrote:
And those five are shayateen in Islamic Demonology, which are literally, by definition, demons. What did I get wrong?
And this is the second mistake. Djinn are Djinn and Demons are Demons. Totally different races. That's like comparing dinosaurs to mammals.
Ok Aprophis, I'm just going to end this here because you're just arguing for the sake of arguing at this point. I never even said that they're demons in the first post. But they are. Do me a favor and look up the meaning of Iblis on any Islamic or Muslim website. Iblis is the Arabic equivalent of Satan. And I never said they're jinn, I said they are shayateen, which are by definition, demons. Feel free to look this up as well. I'm no expert on Islamic Demonology, but even I know this much.

-Ziad K. Abdelnour

Aprophis

Rio666 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:20 am
Ok Aprophis, I'm just going to end this here because you're just arguing for the sake of arguing at this point. I never even said that they're demons in the first post. But they are. Do me a favor and look up the meaning of Iblis on any Islamic or Muslim website. Iblis is the Arabic equivalent of Satan. And I never said they're jinn, I said they are shayateen, which are by definition, demons. Feel free to look this up as well. I'm no expert on Islamic Demonology, but even I know this much.
Sorry, but in Islam belief and mythology, there exist four types of beings. Angels, Khodam, Humans and Djinn. Djinn are created from smokeless fire and Humans are created from earth. Demons aren't created from smokeless fire. And Djinn aren't the same as Demons. Again, two different races.

Whereas in christian mythology Lucifer was an angel that rebelled and fell, that was never the case in islamic mythology. They were always djinn. They didn't fall, they just decided to not bow to humans.
And as Moronius said, shaitan is used for any evil spirit. ANY evil spirit. Also there are Shaitan Djinn, which is it's own Tribe of the Djinn people.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
User4863

Aprophis wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:32 am
Rio666 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:20 am
Sorry, but in Islam belief and mythology, there exist four types of beings. Angels, Khodam, Humans and Djinn. Djinn are created from smokeless fire and Humans are created from earth. Demons aren't created from smokeless fire. And Djinn aren't the same as Demons. Again, two different races.

Whereas in christian mythology Lucifer was an angel that rebelled and fell, that was never the case in islamic mythology. They were always djinn. They didn't fall, they just decided to not bow to humans.
And as Moronius said, shaitan is used for any evil spirit. ANY evil spirit. Also there are Shaitan Djinn, which is it's own Tribe of the Djinn people.
Ok, it's clear that you're trolling. Have a great day!

-Ziad K. Abdelnour

Return to “News, World Events, and Off-Topic Discussions”