New Year's Resolutions-- Getting on My Fitness!

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Eilana wrote:
Thank you Amaranth, I can't wait to see your work as well ^^ as soon as I get to do more erotic embroidery or any of the sigil things I am planning I will share them in one of my threads on here. Now thinking I should set aside some time this week to make it a reality :lol: not the first time I embroidered something inappropriate during a holiday....
Omg that's beautiful :lol:
If friends or family come over: "Whatcha doin' there, Eilana?"
Eilana: *quickly hides embroidered vagina* "UM NOTHING HA HA HA"
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Amaranthlovecharm here is my New Year's resolution list :)devil: I'm so ready for 2017 to be done and over with I have had my ups and downs the good and the bad, 2017 has been pretty much rough for me, :crazy: but I know 2018 will be a good year and positive things will start happening for me yay :)devil:

1. Get my driver's license ASAP

2. Wake up early and start working out, this goal has been pretty hard for me in 2017 I have been sleeping in late and haven't been working out as much as I would like to, so I'm going to push myself this year

3. Look into sapd are Park Police

4. Save money AKA the bottle challenge, I work as a security guard at the Frost Bank downtown and one of the customers had to ask me to help her remove some tape that she had around a soda bottle that was filled with change and money I asked her what she was doing with the soda bottle and she said that it was a challenge to see how much money she could save. I like the concept and idea of this so I decided I'm going to do this starting this year I'm going to put $20 aside and change inside the bottle and see how long I can go without using it

5. Get food handler's license

6. Start my small business with baking and arts and crafts

7. Invest money in the stock market

8. Start looking into getting a house and looking into a new state or country to move to

9. Make a Sacred Space where I can do all my magical working at

10. Start working with D and doing the 21-day process with him, I feel really bad because the only thing I have done is the make it yours ritual and I have been trying to find a time that I can work with him everyday but it's been a hard process for me but I have decided that when I wake up early I will set a certain time for us to work together

11. Practice on meditating visualization and shielding- meditating has been really hard for me to do for whatever reason I find it hard for my mind to be quiet I just really want to find a method that works I know some methods require visualization but I can't do that either & when it comes to shielding most methods require visualization as well, I really want to find a method that will help me with all three to reach my goal

12. Attracting positive people & Choosing the right friends and setting up healthy boundaries- so I'm kind of blind when it comes to this kind of stuff, I have a really big heart and I like to help other people when I can I have been told that I'm super nice and sometimes too nice for my own good, I tend to attract wolves in sheep clothing people that take advantage of my kindness people that have a lot of negative baggage people that are users and abusers and I don't know why I attract those kind of people I just really like to help others out and make people happy when I can, I'm just tired of people pretending to be my friend and using me, this year I will learn how to protect myself from these kind of people and Energies.

13. Practice self-love & encouraging self

14. Stop being a procrastinator

15. Learn how to work with chakras

16. Learn more about LHP so i can start my Journey
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

@Elena those are some really great resolutions!!! :devillove:

Your own baking and art business! I'd love to see some of your creations! And eat them too mmmm! :drool2:
I'm still sad about the fact that we haven't made a way to deliver cakes across the country. Just cake delivery. Same day and super fresh and oh so yummy. It's 2017. Come on!!

Our companions understand that we're busy but we try our best to make time for them! I bet they will be very happy to know that you're working really hard to spend time with them :) I've had those feelings too (still do) but much companions are so forgiving and are just happy when we can talk and do things!

Hmmm... I used to have the same problem with meditation too. Have you tried doing work while laying down? I find that when I lay down to meditate, it is a little easier since the body thinks it is going to sleep and instinctually relaxes. Of course, you might also fall asleep really quickly if you don't concentrate, but this might help xD
You can also try some hypnosis and guided meditations on YouTube so you can listen to someone give you instructions to relax and keep your mind open rather than try to instruct yourself on your own and then start wandering off in your thoughts... also binaural beats, Tibetan singing bowls, so many things to help you meditate! :D

Yep, work on raising your vibrations so you can attract the right people in your life. Also have to learn to say no and stay away from those that wish to only take advantage of you and hurt you. Trust your gut instinct so you learn about people's character and form better relationships with everyone :devillove: I hope you'll be able to bring people into your life that you can really trust and make many wonderful memories with!

I'm also very excited about learning stuff about the LHP~ and RHP~ lots of studying to do in 2018. I'm very excited~

Cheers to big dreams!!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
ophidia
Patron Deities: A, E, F, V, Y, N, C
Your favourite Demon?: A

elena.rose wrote: 11. Practice on meditating visualization and shielding- meditating has been really hard for me to do for whatever reason I find it hard for my mind to be quiet I just really want to find a method that works I know some methods require visualization but I can't do that either & when it comes to shielding most methods require visualization as well, I really want to find a method that will help me with all three to reach my goal
Have you ever tried the method of looking at an object and visualizing it in your head? And then when you get that part, start changing parts of it or zooming in etc? I find that if you get the visualization down you will become more focused, which really helps the meditation and shielding!
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:binaural beats, Tibetan singing bowls
^seconded~ they're awesome!

Gaze upon the cruel smile of the Crawling Chaos
Hear the maddening whispers surrounding you
Feel the pleasant sting of those sharp nails
And draw closer like a moth to a flame...

Return to “Health and Wellness”