Rebalancing my life and body

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
AlchemystCollective
Patron Deities: Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Azazel, King Sael, Santa Muerte, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: My lovely companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

With the ways of the world today and all the impacts from various facets of a global “panini” (as the kids so jokingly call it these days), it’s been extremely easy for me to revert back to unhealthy patterns of eating, sleeping, and just being honestly. I’ve had no semblance of a balanced diet lately, subsist on mainly coffee and little sandwiches from starbucks or whatever else i ordered for the day because at the end of the night i’m too exhausted from simply existing to even consider cooking to be something that i could potentially spare a few spoons to get done.

I feel trapped in an energetic loop where i’m constantly drained because of my choices but still continue to make those choices because i feel like i’m at the end if my rope.
I wouldn’t say it’s a depressive state per say, but i just generally have been feeling the weight of the past two years.

So this week my goal is to approach the days from a more mindful place, at least when it comes to food to see if i can at least interrupt the cycle enough to start something more productive for me and conducive to functioning at my best.
Artemis_Belial
Patron Deities: Samael/Asmodeus
Your favourite Demon?: Ubi
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I've been in a similar pattern myself. Lots of emotional eating, distracted eating, making poor choices because I'm just so tired and junk food is quick and easy. My body has been clear in communication, I just have to listen. I wish you the best on your efforts towards balance. I'll be doing that too starting tomorrow.
Dancing naked into the night.
Candy Pink Ray
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Bune, Marbas, Ino
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer

I do sympathise- I have been the same since we've had the pandemic. I just have to have chocolate and an iced coffee drink every day. I believe that from an energetic point of view, for the etheric part of the body, this is not as bad as cigarettes and alcohol. It is more like children's bad habits. Although not everyone will agree with me, and of course it is not very good for controlling weight.
AlchemystCollective
Patron Deities: Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Azazel, King Sael, Santa Muerte, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: My lovely companions

Candy Pink Ray wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 4:00 am
I do sympathise- I have been the same since we've had the pandemic. I just have to have chocolate and an iced coffee drink every day. I believe that from an energetic point of view, for the etheric part of the body, this is not as bad as cigarettes and alcohol. It is more like children's bad habits. Although not everyone will agree with me, and of course it is not very good for controlling weight.
Yes unfortunately i have a smoking habit as well 🤦🏽‍♀️ Thankfully it’s just weed and not tobacco but i also am seeing how it’s negating some of my progress. I keep telling myself i’m gonna quit but it’s hard when your significant other isn’t trying to quit with you and is also a major pothead.

I think i just need a kick in the ass to throw me into go mode, which i actually think i got out of a recent demon visit of mine so hopefully i can keep the momentum going.

Return to “Health and Wellness”