Having a Pain Body

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
Sansah
Patron Deities: Lord Azazel, Lord Lucifuge Rofocale, Lord Belial, King Sael

This Discussion about something we call having a "Pain Body".

Eckhart Tolle describes a Pain Body as being:

"the pain-body is every emotional pain that you have experienced which leaves behind a residue of pain that lives inside you:

“As long as you are unable to access the power of the Now, every emotional pain that you experience leaves behind a residue of pain that lives on in you. It merges with the pain from the past, which was already there, and becomes lodged in your mind and body. This, of course, includes the pain you suffered as a child, caused by the unconsciousness of the world into which you were born.”

So he goes onto suggest that:

"This accumulated pain is a negative energy field that occupies your body and mind. If you look on it as an invisible entity in its own right, you are getting quite close to the truth. It’s the emotional pain-body."

So in a nutshell, its all the trauma you have experienced in life that manifests Physically and Mentally. When I happened upon this information, I realized that maybe a good portion of my trauma has manifested itself Physically, since I am suffering from certain ailments. So This website:

https://hackspirit.com/eckhart-tolle-re ... epression/

Gave me an understanding of what to do have an "awareness" of this physical manifestation. So at the time, I was suffering from swelling of the legs and the doctors could not pinpoint the source of it. So I begin to ponder "What kinda of trauma has physically manifested in my legs?"

I realized that the trauma came from my emotional distress of not a having a car for a couple yrs and had to walk everywhere in which it was very emotional and physically taxing for me. I Remembered being upset alot of times during those walks and the long bus rides I had to take to and from places.

So I took the points from the website and begin to focus on my legs. I begin to talk to them, acknowledging the trauma and the pain I and what my legs went through. I would verbally tell my legs after my acknowledgement to release the pain and to never return. I did this for about 2 weeks non-stop. The swelling went away and haven't been back since. Its been 1 yr since I did that.

I hope that this helps everyone in their Journey towards Healing. :devillove:

Sources:

A) https://hackspirit.com/eckhart-tolle-re ... epression/

B) Eckhart Tolle- "The Power of Now"
"To bear trials with a calm mind robs misfortune of its strength and burden." -Seneca :devilread:
Abini:tan
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

This is such a wonderful post on pain. I went through a pretty intense event and walked away with a sprained wrist. It should be healed but it keeps returning every few months and needs to be reset. This might be what I need to really get rid of the pain once and for all. Thanks for the post and links.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak.
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

So this is something that a lot of energetic healers work with.
To keep from going into medical advice, this is definitely how I've experienced things and understanding.

Working with energy and learning Reiki - which is a healing energy system - it's ll about understanding the pain-body and it's relationship with out own bodies. Our bodies remember things done to it. It's why some people have higher pain tolerance or they have pains/phantom pain. Energy healing work with your own body to teach the energy of that trauma that it is no longer there.

That's why some old injuries can "flare up" even though DRs said that it's completely healed and no issues. This is because of the memory of that trauma trapped within the nerves, muscles, etc. Our bodies hold onto that energy and you have to disperse it in order to stop the "flare ups".
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

This is literally what has been happening to me. It took my body 3 years to work out the trauma to my body had gone. A High Devotional Avatar showed by body that I needed to look at my own anxiety and in ability to move on and relax. It then took the other year for myself to work how how to do that. I am now off of my stomach meds for my ulcers. Maybe there will be the odd flare up in the future and that will be fine, I will use the medication when I truly need it not as an everyday coping mechanism. That will make my doctor happy who keeps wondering why I need such a strong dose still.

My body took a long time to move on from an issue that according to doctors should have settled down to a slight occasional niggle long ago.

Now if my body tries to remember the issues and represent them as a physical manifestation I just acknowledge the issue / memory and then let it pass on. Meditation has been a great healing tool for me.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

What an interesting idea...
I'll have to give this some thought
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.

Return to “Health and Wellness”