Healthy Demons

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I have always found it funny how demons are portrayed in the media. Gluttonous and Unhealthy. Yet never have I been more inspired to pursue a healthy lifestyle then from the guidance of my Demons. They are all about health and wellness.

My latest health inspiration is a 6 week raw vegan cleanse. This may be hard to fathom and I have to admit when it was first suggested to me I was like a little doubtful. But once again Demon inspiration prevailed and I was guided to a plethora of online resources of delicious recipes. I could never become a full vegan, my diet is very 80% fruit and vegetables and grains, and 20% meats and dairies.' I find this balance works the best for me, but having a cleanse every now and then it just a little maintenance for the system to help it to reset and revive itself.

Most of my recipes are taken from this site..

http://www.youngandraw.com
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Thank you Akelta, that is an awesome website, I might be making something raw for dinner tonight since I actually don't have plans yet :lol:

I can totally relate to the demons and health thing. King O has been one of my biggest supporters in going to the gym and eating a healthier diet :devillove:
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Im not sure if i could do it for six weeks , though i know i could do with it. that site really does have amazing recipes that i'd like to try. Ive been having the urge to go vegetarian for a while anyway , lately. Im pretty sure thats demon inspired. Im looking at starting Monday or so. Ive got to get some discipline lol
Good luck and happy cleansing!
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Vixen

Wow, you go woman! LOL, I'm not at that point yet in my health regime but I must admit King T has helped so much with gym motivation, they really are such health conscious beings.
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I eat meat and the rest is nearly all vegetables with a bit of fruit. I am pretty careful and thought I was doing good with my diet but when my King arrived he pointed out that I needed to eat fresher foods. He proclaimed this loudly at my dinner of organic beef almost raw, organic spinach, kale and coconut oil. I asked how much fresher could it get (It was middle of winter and no way I could go out and pick the stuff). He told me to kill it myself. :devillove:

I'm glad to have tripped over this thread as I've been feeling I need a little cleansing and this is great inspiration - thanks !
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
3xcalibur

Haha, when welcomed my first demon she sent me a dream. A dream essentially telling me that I'm fat. They have a way with words don't they? Lol :headbang:
"Pressure makes diamonds" - GEN George S. Patton
Galadraal
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

I love red meat too much to go vegan but in the summertime when it's hot, my husband and I often have fresh fruit and veggies for dinner. We'll do like a ploughman's with cheeses as well.
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Galadraal - you have a new avatar! It's amazing - the colors are beautiful
I'm going to have to get a portrait done.....

sorry for changing the topic, Akelta!
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Eilana wrote:Thank you Akelta, that is an awesome website, I might be making something raw for dinner tonight since I actually don't have plans yet :lol:

I can totally relate to the demons and health thing. King O has been one of my biggest supporters in going to the gym and eating a healthier diet :devillove:
Your welcome :) I cannot do this all the time, but I find every while a 6 week raw cleanse helps to restart the system. LOL omg you should meet my husbands DC, he has my husband not only going to the gym 4 times a week, but with a personal ass kicking trainer, lol!!
MagicWand-a wrote:Im not sure if i could do it for six weeks , though i know i could do with it. that site really does have amazing recipes that i'd like to try. Ive been having the urge to go vegetarian for a while anyway , lately. Im pretty sure thats demon inspired. Im looking at starting Monday or so. Ive got to get some discipline lol
Good luck and happy cleansing!
Hehehe, with the right…motivation.. I am sure you could, hehehe. I know the recipes are totally drool worthy, only right now I am going through a week of cravings, lol I have never wanted a steak so badly in my life. LOL
luna wrote:Wow, you go woman! LOL, I'm not at that point yet in my health regime but I must admit King T has helped so much with gym motivation, they really are such health conscious beings.
Thank you :) It is a work in progress, I built up to this cleanse. I would so fresh water cleanses and green smoothy cleanses, but this one is the most intense. It always makes me laugh when I see demons on TV shows smoking, drinking or doing something unhealthy. I am like NOPE they got that one wrong. GIve them a celery stick and some mineral water. LOL
dezD wrote:I eat meat and the rest is nearly all vegetables with a bit of fruit. I am pretty careful and thought I was doing good with my diet but when my King arrived he pointed out that I needed to eat fresher foods. He proclaimed this loudly at my dinner of organic beef almost raw, organic spinach, kale and coconut oil. I asked how much fresher could it get (It was middle of winter and no way I could go out and pick the stuff). He told me to kill it myself. :devillove:

I'm glad to have tripped over this thread as I've been feeling I need a little cleansing and this is great inspiration - thanks !
I like my steak blue. I actually have a hard time eating meat that is over cooked. I love sushi for this reason and sashimi cause it is raw! ROFLMAO fresher foods, that is hilarious! Mine are all about fresh food as well. We live close to organic farms so I love going out there and getting my food straight from the farmers. Cleanses are great every now and then. You really need to follow your body and there will be certain times when some foods are cut out.
3xcalibur wrote:Haha, when welcomed my first demon she sent me a dream. A dream essentially telling me that I'm fat. They have a way with words don't they? Lol :headbang:
LOL, in other words, they are not subtle and don't sugar coat anything. This is true.
Galadraal wrote:I love red meat too much to go vegan but in the summertime when it's hot, my husband and I often have fresh fruit and veggies for dinner. We'll do like a ploughman's with cheeses as well.
Yeah… I have a think for steaks…. it is the thing I am kindling I am craving the most during this cleanse. I love raw fruits and veggies in the summer :devil:P
dezD wrote:Galadraal - you have a new avatar! It's amazing - the colors are beautiful
I'm going to have to get a portrait done.....

sorry for changing the topic, Akelta!
No worries :winkdevil:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Akelta wrote:
Eilana wrote:Thank you Akelta, that is an awesome website, I might be making something raw for dinner tonight since I actually don't have plans yet :lol:

Your welcome :) I cannot do this all the time, but I find every while a 6 week raw cleanse helps to restart the system. LOL omg you should meet my husbands DC, he has my husband not only going to the gym 4 times a week, but with a personal ass kicking trainer, lol!!
Hahaha oh man, yeah I am not ready for one of those yet.

I could definitely see not being able to do it all the time. I find if I eat vegan/vegetarian for too long I end up feeling really ungrounded. I do take supplements/vitamins to make up for what I'm not getting naturally and of course I do grounding exercises but still, I think sometimes my body just needs certain things.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Return to “Health and Wellness”