Raw Vegan Yule table

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

On my everyday life I ussualy eat fruits until 17:00 and then eat some vegetables and sprouted nuts,seeds and legumes.
But when I we celebrate I never miss the festive tables :devilgrin: this is what I will prepare
http://www.thisrawsomeveganlife.com/201 ... undup.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d

Drinks
RAW VEGAN EGG NOG

1 cup pecans
4-5 cups water
1 cup dates
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Blend it all up. Use hot water if you want a warm drink. It should have the consistency of egg nog but if it's too thin, add more dates or pecans. If it's too thick, add more water. Change the spice amounts as you like. Mmm... This will serve around 4 people.

raw hot chocolate: serves two

6 pitted medjool dates
3-4 cups nut milk
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder (careful with this...)
1 teaspoon vanilla
2-3 tablespoons cacao powder
1 tablespoon melted coconut oil (optional)

note: the cinnamon, cayenne and vanilla are optional but i really recommend them. warm the nut milk on the stove then add it and all the other ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. pour into mugs, cuddle up with a loved one and enjoy! you could add some peppermint or candy canes to this too.
alex6

Snacks

Aged Pine Nut Cheese with Garlic & Rosemary: makes 1 wheel

1 cup pine nuts
1 cup cashews
1-2 cloves garlic, chopped
Juice of a lemon
1 tbs sun dried tomatoes
2-3 tbs whole rosemary
Salt & pepper, to taste
1 cup water
2 tbs favourite oil

Soak the nuts for around 2 or 3 hours. Blend all ingredients in high speed blender or food processor (blender really makes a difference though) until smooth. See if you like the taste. Change it until you do.
-
Line a colander with a cheesecloth and put it in a bowl. Transfer the cheese mix into the colander and set it in a warm place for 1 or 2 days. Then leave it in the fridge for another day. You can dehydrate it or put it in your oven at a low temperature for maybe 30 minutes so it develops a crust. Enjoy!
Marosey

I'm trying my best to be a vegetarian. I have PCC where I live and
it's a haven for organic and vegans.
alex6

Entrees

marinated portobello cashew cheese burgers with herbs & tomatoes

Marinated mushrooms:
4 portobello mushrooms
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon liquid aminos (or soy sauce)

Cashew cheese:
1 3/4 cups cashews
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup nutritional yeast
Juice from 1 lemon
2 peeled garlic cloves
2 tablespoons miso
Salt and herbes de provence, to taste

Toppings:
Sliced tomatoes
Fresh chopped chives, spinach and parsley
Anything else your heart desires

To marinate the mushrooms: rub them down with the olive oil and liquid aminos then place in your dehydrator or oven at its lowest temperature for about 3 hours, or until they have softened and darkened and smell amazing.

While they are marinating, make the cashew cheese: blend all the ingredients until smooth and thick. Taste and adjust accordingly. Scoop into a bowl lined with cheesecloth and let it sit somewhere for at least 2 hours (or, if you've got time, let it age for a few days).

When everything is ready, spread your cheese onto your mushrooms and layer with herbs and tomatoes. You can double-shroom it (that is now a term) if you want, and/or use fresh mushrooms instead of marinated. Note: you're gonna have lots of left over cashew cheese. Let it sit in a quiet spot overnight then put in the fridge and eat within a week.

raw pizza with garlic & seed crust, spinach pesto and marinated veggies: makes four small pizzas

crust:
1/2 cup each of hemp seeds, raw pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
1 cup walnuts
1 teaspoon salt & pepper
2 teaspoons dried basil (or a handful of fresh, lucky you)
1 tablespoon agave/maple syrup or a few dates
1-2 tablespoons water, as needed
1/2 onion, sliced
4 peeled garlic cloves

spinach pesto:
4-5 cups organic spinach
1/2 cup raw pine nuts
1 peeled garlic clove
1/2 teaspoon salt & pepper
1/4-1/2 cup water, as needed
1 teaspoon agave/maple syrup or a couple dates

toppings:
3 mushrooms
1 bell pepper
1 tomato
1 teaspoon tamari
1 teaspoon fave dried herb blend

to make the crust: pulse all ingredients in your food processor until it sticks together (and tastes delicious!) now divide the mixture into four and shape each of them into your desired pizza crust shape with your hands on dehydrator trays or parchment paper. dehydrate (or cook in your oven at the lowest temperature) for 4-5 hours, or until crispy.

to make the pesto: put all the ingredients in your food processor (no need to wash it after making the crust) and process until it reaches that yummy pesto consistency - not totally smooth, but still quite creamy. mmm. put in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge.

to prepare the veggies: cut them all into thin slices and mix in with the tamari and herb blend. marinate them in your dehydrator (or oven) until they are soft and taste freaking amazing.

put it all together: when the crusts are finished, gently spread the pesto on all of them, followed by the veggies. if you have any raw vegan cheese that would be a tantalizing addition for your taste buds.

raw nori wraps with red cabbage, cucumber, carrots, zucchini & spicy dipping sauce

Wraps:
1/2 head red cabbage
1 carrot
1 small zucchini
1/2 cucumber
2 kale leaves
1 avocado
3-4 nori sheets and/or rice paper sheets

Sauce:
1 tablespoon tahini
Chili powder, to taste
1 tablespoon miso
2 dates
Juice from 1/2 lemon
1 small garlic clove
Water, as needed to make it creamy and smooth

Make the sauce by blending all the ingredients together until smooth. Now make your wraps: shred the veggies thinly on a mandolin, but chop the cucumber by hand. Tear up the kale leaves and slice the avocado. Lay your desired fillings on one side of your nori sheet, and on the opposite side spread a little sauce to seal together the ends when you roll it up. Roll everything up tight and set aside. If you're using rice paper, dip the paper in hot water until it's pliable, then place everything you want in the middle. Wrap up like a burrito. Dip your wraps in your sauce and get this party started.
alex6

Desserts
LEMON & FIG CHEESECAKE
[ makes 8-12 servings ]

Crust ingredients:
1 cup pecans
1 cup raisins

Cheesecake ingredients:
2 cups cashews
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1 cup dried figs
Juice of 1 lemon
1/2 cup water, as needed
1/4 cup maple syrup

Topping:
Fresh sliced figs

To make the crust: process the pecans into a rough flour in your food processor. Add the raisins and process until everything begins to stick together. Press into the bottom a small spring form pan.

To make the cheesecake: blend all the ingredients until smooth, adding the coconut oil last and making sure it all combines completely. The mixture should be very thick and creamy. Scoop onto your crust and spread evenly. Put in the fridge, covered for 1-2 days so the flavours can develop. Garnish with the fresh figs and enjoy with ones you love!

CHOCOLATE PUDDING TART WITH COCONUT CREAM & GOJI BERRIES

Crust:
1 cup walnuts
1 cup dates

Chocolate pudding:
1 avocado
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons coconut nectar (or date paste)
2 tablespoons cacao powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of Himalayan salt
1/4 cup nut milk, as needed

Coconut cream:
See this recipe http://ohsheglows.com/2012/08/30/coconu ... -tutorial/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

To make the crust: pulse the walnuts into powder then add the dates until it all begins to stick together. Press into a lined tart tin (mine was about 8 inches) and put in the fridge.

To make the chocolate pudding: blend all the ingredients together in your food processor until smooth and thick... it should taste a-freaking-mazing. Spread evenly into your crust.

Make the coconut cream, spread it on top of the pudding layer, and put back in the fridge overnight. Serve with goji berries, coconut flakes and cacao nibs.

fruit tart with caramel almond filling:

Crust:
2 cups walnuts
2 cups raisins

Filling (optional but recommended):
1/4 cup almond butter
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup or 1/2 cup date paste
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Water, if needed

Topping:
3 cups frozen berries (or however much you want)
1/2 cup goji berries

To make the crust: pulse the walnuts in your food processor until they become a rough flour. Add the raisins and process until it stick together, forming a rough dough. Press into a tart tin. Put in the fridge and let it set for about 2 hours (this is preferable but not absolutely necessary).

To make the filling: blend all the ingredients until smooth. Spread gently into the bottom of your tart crust and then let it harden in the fridge for 30-60 minutes. Now top the tart off with all the berries, slice and serve!
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

alex6 wrote:On my everyday life I ussualy eat fruits until 17:00 and then eat some vegetables and sprouted nuts,seeds and legumes.
But when I we celebrate I never miss the festive tables :devilgrin: this is what I will prepare
http://www.thisrawsomeveganlife.com/201 ... undup.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
im coming to your house.. lol *tucks in bib, grabs fork*
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
alex6

:devilclap: :devilthumbs: :grouphug: I would love that
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Stuffed Acorn Squash:
1 Medium sized acorn squash
2 Cups cooked brown rice
3-4 tablespoons cashew nut butter
1 cup vegetable boullion or veg stock
1 roll vegetarian 'sausage'15 minutes
1 stalk celery, diced
1 carrot finely minced or shredded

Halve squash, remove seeds and rinse. You can cut a slice from the bottom so it will sit flat. Brush with white truffle olive oil (can be plain olive oil) and place face down on cooking sheet. Heat for 30 minutes at 350, then turn over and heat 15 or so minutes at 375 until soft. Allow to sit. Place cooked rice in pot, add vegetable boullion, add celery, add chopped carrots, and heat on low until hot and simmering. Add cashew nut butter and stir in until melted. Add about a handful of small pieces of vegetarian sausage. Stir until coated. Mound rice mixture into the cavity of the squash halves. Cook at 400 for about 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Yummy! You can omit the veggie sausage if you wish, and you can also add raisins if desired. :grindevil:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
alex6

Mm I think I can make a raw vegan version of this

Return to “Health and Wellness”