Smoking cigarettes

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Sapphire wrote:I am very happy for you Nefer. This is a huge accomplishment. It must be liberating.
Thank you Dear!!!! Yes it is very liberating. It feels great not being a Slave to the addiction of nicotine. I think my lungs love it more than I do LOL. I was to the point where I would wake up hacking and coughing. Sometimes coughing up phlegm. I would cough throughout the day randomly. I can only assume that is what is called the smoker's cough. When I stop smoking within a few days I would cough a little bit, but nowhere near as much as I used to. But I believe that was just my lungs clearing out. I no longer cough nor do I get winded so easily.

I urge anyone who is smoking to stop. and for those who have not ever smoked and are curious about it, don't waste your time. All's it is is a cancerous, smelly, bad tasting substance that burns a hole in your pocket and turns you into it slave.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer wrote:Velle ~ I am sorry to hear about your aunt dying of cancer. Cancer is a very serious illness. The people who have cancer usually end up greatly suffering. It is very good that you decide to stop smoking cigarettes especially because that is what brought upon your aunts cancer. Hopefully you have stopped in time. Watching somebody especially a close family member go through the different stages of cancer, watching them suffer, is very hurtful.
Make sure you do not pick back up that wretched habit.
' thank you Yes it is a Very serious illness she's been gone now almost two months Her children are lost With out her Being here for them she Suffered that's why its So important to me ' Not to follow behind her My aunt Was a Great lady She put up a Good fight

but Cancer Won when it Was Over . I Do not want the Same thing to happen To me so again Giving up Smoking was my best Chance at this Illness Not taking my life from me and also taking me away, from my Kids because that's what was Going to Happen if . I Had not made up making To Stop Smoking life is a gift 'and I m

Thankful for this Chance to enjoy my life now with ,my Kids and Many family members of Spirits that are around me helping me to Walk my path its to late for my Aunt but now for me :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Sapphire
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Nefer wrote:
Sapphire wrote:I am very happy for you Nefer. This is a huge accomplishment. It must be liberating.
Thank you Dear!!!! Yes it is very liberating. It feels great not being a Slave to the addiction of nicotine. I think my lungs love it more than I do LOL. I was to the point where I would wake up hacking and coughing. Sometimes coughing up phlegm. I would cough throughout the day randomly. I can only assume that is what is called the smoker's cough. When I stop smoking within a few days I would cough a little bit, but nowhere near as much as I used to. But I believe that was just my lungs clearing out. I no longer cough nor do I get winded so easily.

I urge anyone who is smoking to stop. and for those who have not ever smoked and are curious about it, don't waste your time. All's it is is a cancerous, smelly, bad tasting substance that burns a hole in your pocket and turns you into it slave.
I have friends who smoke and I worry about them. I actually have two people in my family who were heavy smokers and died of cancer.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." Rumi

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer wrote:Velle ~ I am sorry to hear about your aunt dying of cancer. Cancer is a very serious illness. The people who have cancer usually end up greatly suffering. It is very good that you decide to stop smoking cigarettes especially because that is what brought upon your aunts cancer. Hopefully you have stopped in time. Watching somebody especially a close family member go through the different stages of cancer, watching them suffer, is very hurtful.
Make sure you do not pick back up that wretched habit.
' Hey Nefer I forgot to mention my mothers brother also lost his life to Cancer some years ago so knowing this might be a illness ,that Could possibly Run in My family is also another Good Reason that ' I Did Stop Smoking cigarettes before it Really was to late to Do anything about it because once it gets to that point its not much, Doctors can do for you from what ' I Have seen most Will send you home to die if they feel

there is Nothing more they Can do for you because that's what happen with, My aunt they Sent her home With in a few Months she was dead from Cancer so :grouphug:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Health and Wellness”