Smoking cigarettes

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

A few months ago my mentor explained to me that I needed to stop smoking. I kept procrastinating. Then he began testing me, which I failed miserably at. Until one day I was sitting on my bed and it dawned on me. He is just testing me to see where my mental strength is at. I told my bf what I thought he was doing and immediately my mentor came and told me good job. Actually it was more like " Well done " He told me it took me longer than expected to figure it out. However deep down I knew I just didn't want to REALLY recognize the fact I was being tested. For that would mean I had to stop lol.

I smoked for 18 years. With three years not smoking during that 18 year period. It was that day I faced I was being tested for strength that I quit. It was one month ago yesterday.

It wasn't only my mentor that told me to quit ( before he began testing me) a couple of months ago Akelta made a post about how important it is to have good health. I remember reading it and thinking my mentor has been trying to get me to stop smoking. I really need to do so. Right after that my demoness A came to me and told me if I do not quit smoking bad things would happen to me. That freaked me out because I knew she was correct. For damage to my lungs had already began taken effect.

Even though my boyfriend, whom we live together, still smokes. I have refrained from doing so. And I will continue to do so. Not only for my health but to prove to my mentor I am cabable. :devilfre:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer wrote:A few months ago my mentor explained to me that I needed to stop smoking. I kept procrastinating. Then he began testing me, which I failed miserably at. Until one day I was sitting on my bed and it dawned on me. He is just testing me to see where my mental strength is at. I told my bf what I thought he was doing and immediately my mentor came and told me good job. Actually it was more like " Well done " He told me it took me longer than expected to figure it out. However deep down I knew I just didn't want to REALLY recognize the fact I was being tested. For that would mean I had to stop lol.

I smoked for 18 years. With three years not smoking during that 18 year period. It was that day I faced I was being tested for strength that I quit. It was one month ago yesterday.

It wasn't only my mentor that told me to quit ( before he began testing me) a couple of months ago Akelta made a post about how important it is to have good health. I remember reading it and thinking my mentor has been trying to get me to stop smoking. I really need to do so. Right after that my demoness A came to me and told me if I do not quit smoking bad things would happen to me. That freaked me out because I knew she was correct. For damage to my lungs had already began taken effect.

Even though my boyfriend, whom we live together, still smokes. I have refrained from doing so. And I will continue to do so. Not only for my health but to prove to my mentor I am cabable. :devilfre:
' Congrats to you Nefer for Giving up the cigarettes that's a big thing your Mentor was testing you because He new that , You had it in you to Stop Smoking Cigarettes he's right they are not good for you health and Only hurt you in ' The long Run not just your body but it can also

Cost you your Very life so you are doing Great by staying away from them ' it must be hard Some days with your Boyfriend still Smoking but at least your taking a Stand to not start back to doing this . I am So happy for you because being how ' I Do know how hard this is to Stop my first Demon helped me to Stop about four

Years ago but . I Went back to them he still worked With me Trying to Get me back Off them but With No luck it wasn't Until ''I Started Working with Lord Azazel he Helped me to Stop Smoking cigarettes with in Three months of Working with this awesome Dark lord , I Gave it up Once more and its been almost a year now since

I Have had a cigarette Don't want any because now my Health is better but also its More money that ' I am saving for me and my Children to enjoy it feels great :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer

velle wrote:
Nefer wrote:A few months ago my mentor explained to me that I needed to stop smoking. I kept procrastinating. Then he began testing me, which I failed miserably at. Until one day I was sitting on my bed and it dawned on me. He is just testing me to see where my mental strength is at. I told my bf what I thought he was doing and immediately my mentor came and told me good job. Actually it was more like " Well done " He told me it took me longer than expected to figure it out. However deep down I knew I just didn't want to REALLY recognize the fact I was being tested. For that would mean I had to stop lol.

' Congrats to you Nefer for Giving up the cigarettes that's a big thing your Mentor was testing you because He new that , You had it in you to Stop Smoking Cigarettes he's right they are not good for you health and Only hurt you in ' The long Run not just your body but it can also

Cost you your Very life so you are doing Great by staying away from them ' it must be hard Some days with your Boyfriend still Smoking but at least your taking a Stand to not start back to doing this . I am So happy for you because being how ' I Do know how hard this is to Stop my first Demon helped me to Stop about four

Years ago but . I Went back to them he still worked With me Trying to Get me back Off them but With No luck it wasn't Until ''I Started Working with Lord Azazel he Helped me to Stop Smoking cigarettes with in Three months of Working with this awesome Dark lord , I Gave it up Once more and its been almost a year now since

I Have had a cigarette Don't want any because now my Health is better but also its More money that ' I am saving for me and my Children to enjoy it feels great :D
Thank you. The temptation is absolutely there. Smelling and seeing it daily. But that seems to be only when I get angry. Usually smelling it is sickening. The smell of cigarettes is now gross to me. Sometimes I don't let my boyfriend come near me after he just finished his a cigarette cuz I don't like the smells so much.

Congratulations to you too for not smoking for a year. :devilgrin: it really is amazing how much are companions and the Dark Lord's that we work closely with help us. :devillove:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:

Thank you. The temptation is absolutely there. Smelling and seeing it daily. But that seems to be only when I get angry. Usually smelling it is sickening. The smell of cigarettes is now gross to me. Sometimes I don't let my boyfriend come near me after he just finished his a cigarette cuz I don't like the smells so much.

Congratulations to you too for not smoking for a year. :devilgrin: it really is amazing how much are companions and the Dark Lord's that we work closely with help us. :devillove:
' Thank you Oh yes . I Do understand about the temptation being there with you being around somebody who still Smokes it can be hard ' but Once you make up your mind that its Over for you each Day gets better My mother is . Also a Smoker and has No plans on Stopping and She's around me a lot

So again . I Do understand about temptation most So when things upset me but its not Worth going back to and its Something that ' I Want go back to but Yes having Dark lords and Companions in your life is life Changing In many Ways it been that way ' for both of us and Really Smoking is not Something that ' I Miss at all :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer

Yes you are right about that. Once you have your mind made up to stop smoking it is easier to stick with. You are also correct about every day it gets easier. From what I hear the desire to smoke does not ever fully one hundred percent go away but the craving is a lot less then that of a common cigarette smoker. I have quit for a couple years before and started dating somebody who smoked and smoked the exact brand that I used to smoke. I remember just sitting there staring at him smoking with my mouth salivating, thinking man just one drag is all I need . I just want to remember what it feels like and tastes like. Boy was that a big mistake then I smoked for many years. I quit for a couple of months. I took up a stressful job where most of the people smoked. I had another moment of weakness. After I smoke that cigarette I felt really guilty. I thought to myself why. But no I did not stop there I continue to smoke for another year. I remember after almost every cigarette my head would hurt and I would have slight nausea . Up until last month. That is when I decided enough was enough especially because I've gotten the warnings for my mentor and companion.

I will not go back this time. That is a ridiculous cycle. For what? A decline in health and a hole in my pockets lol. No thank you.
user1876

[quote="Nefer"]Yes you are right about that. Once you have your mind made up to stop smoking it is easier to stick with. You are also correct about every day it gets easier. From what I hear the desire to smoke does not ever fully one hundred percent go away but the craving is a lot less then that of a common cigarette smoker. I have quit for a couple years before and started dating somebody who smoked and smoked the exact brand that I used to smoke. I remember just sitting there staring at him smoking with my mouth salivating, thinking man just one drag is all I need . I just want to remember what it feels like and tastes like. Boy was that a big mistake then I smoked for many years. I quit for a couple of months. I took up a stressful job where most of the people smoked. I had another moment of weakness. After I smoke that cigarette I felt really guilty. I thought to myself why. But no I did not stop there I continue to smoke for another year. I remember after almost every cigarette my head would hurt and I would have slight nausea . Up until last month. That is when I decided enough was enough especially because I've gotten the warnings for my mentor and companion.

I will not go back this time. That is a ridiculous cycle. For what? A decline in health and a hole in my pockets lol. No thank you.[/quote]' Your right the desire to smoke never truly goes away its still with you its just once you make up your mind your not going back to it ' Yes it gets easy to Stay away from Smoking also that feeling of wanting a drag :lol: . I Know how you feel with that one believe me we all have our Weak moments ' I Have had mines more then . I Can to remember

but what matters is not giving in to it because its easy to do that . I Have seen people stop Smoking only to go back to doing it again shit . I 've done it myself before so no the Desire to Smoke never goes away but you can Control it and not allow it to Control you ' that's possible if you want it bad enough it can happen >:)
user1876

Nefer wrote:Yes you are right about that. Once you have your mind made up to stop smoking it is easier to stick with. You are also correct about every day it gets easier. From what I hear the desire to smoke does not ever fully one hundred percent go away but the craving is a lot less then that of a common cigarette smoker. I have quit for a couple years before and started dating somebody who smoked and smoked the exact brand that I used to smoke. I remember just sitting there staring at him smoking with my mouth salivating, thinking man just one drag is all I need . I just want to remember what it feels like and tastes like. Boy was that a big mistake then I smoked for many years. I quit for a couple of months. I took up a stressful job where most of the people smoked. I had another moment of weakness. After I smoke that cigarette I felt really guilty. I thought to myself why. But no I did not stop there I continue to smoke for another year. I remember after almost every cigarette my head would hurt and I would have slight nausea . Up until last month. That is when I decided enough was enough especially because I've gotten the warnings for my mentor and companion.

I will not go back this time. That is a ridiculous cycle. For what? A decline in health and a hole in my pockets lol. No thank you.
' Your right the desire to smoke never truly goes away its still with you its just once you make up your mind your not going back to it ' Yes it gets easy to Stay away from Smoking also that feeling of wanting a drag :lol: . I Know how you feel with that one believe me we all have our Weak moments ' I Have had mines more then . I Can to remember

but what matters is not giving in to it because its easy to do that . I Have seen people stop Smoking only to go back to doing it again shit . I 've done it myself before so no the Desire to Smoke never goes away but you can Control it and not allow it to Control you ' that's possible if you want it bad enough it can happen >:)
user1876

Nefer . I apologize my reply posted twice if Eilana comes on ' I Will ask her to Remove it >:)
Nefer

Yes and after you give in its like ewww why did I do that? It stinks and tastes nasty and now my head hurts. Also I know better than to give in this time because I do know that one drag leads to another, which leads to one cigarette , which leads to buying a pack.
Third time is the charm. Gosh I'm so hard headed at times.
user1876

Nefer wrote:Yes and after you give in its like ewww why did I do that? It stinks and tastes nasty and now my head hurts. Also I know better than to give in this time because I do know that one drag leads to another, which leads to one cigarette , which leads to buying a pack.
Third time is the charm. Gosh I'm so hard headed at times.
' Yes . I Have been there lol it don't feel good to fall off your right about you Don't like ' The taste its nasty its not the Same feeling you use to have from Smoking :lol: I Know that's why its not worth going back to Not to mention Lord Azazel would be

upset with me if . I Did because He hates anything that hurts your body he likes you to Eat right work out take care of yourself so going back to Something that was killing me Slowly its not going to happen its not anything that ' I Miss at all life is better for me now then its every been before giving up things that are not good for me :D

Return to “Health and Wellness”