Finding An Individual's Personal Healing Point.

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

My first lesson from my Mutilation Surgeon Kodiak is simply this: There are some things that should be healed and some things that will unbalance a being's energies and cause a worsening of their physical and/or mental conditions and even cause death if healed or healed before the proper time. Look at the scars and damage on a Mutilation Demon. According to most standards, this damage should be healed, if possible, but according to the bearer, they are marks of strength, beauty, and hope; things very essential to that being. Each person has their own honor, their own kind of integrity. Some things that particular person can accept, and some things they cannot. First, you must consider things from this person's perspective and determine what way to proceed in order to make them functional, and not conform to another person's idea of perfection. Maybe we cannot mend a broken spine, but if we can teach a person how to live with it, and work around what others might view as a hindrance, it might actually become for them a source of great inner strength. So, in essence, we are not always seeking to heal to absolute physical perfection, but seeking to achieve that level of functioning that allows a being to live in the best manner they know how within the framework of their own limitations.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

That's good! This also struck me after reading this: what if we repress bad memories and "forget" about them because that's just the easiest way to deal with them for now before actually going back and reconciling with it? It's just not the right time for us to deal with it, so the mind just immediately stores it away.

I especially admire those with terrible disabilities but say they just choose to shrug it off and go on living life as they do. Sure, they can have extremely hard days but they can choose to fight it and stay positive, even if their body is sometimes not willing and wants to fight back! I really admire them and they have so many life lessons to learn from!

I can't wait to hear more lessons from Kodiak! :D good luck with your studies!!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J

Return to “Health and Wellness”