New Year's Resolutions-- Getting on My Fitness!

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I always set New Year's resolutions, but of course, I usually give up within the first few months. I'm extra determined to set goals for 2018 and get stuff done :) 2018 is going to be a big year for me, and stuff will be really different when I move to another country across the world! Here are my goals for 2018:

1.) Create more art! Experiment experiment experiment! I usually work with colored pencil but I want to do more digital~ look for inspiration everywhere! Also, learn to play around with Ren'py... It's a visual novel game software. I want to make my own visual novels too!

2.) Open my Etsy shops! I want to make lots of things from art prints to little charms. Also notebooks and stationery! I've been wanting to do this for a while so I have to do it now! Finally I have the time and drive and the support of my companions and the DLs to help! :D it is the perfect time!

3.) Saving money!!! I want to save money before the big move. Pretty understandable... Eh... not much to explain here...? *Scratches head*
Going to work with my divinity artisan S and with Lord Mammon for my art business. So excited~

4.) Be more health conscious? Hahaha... I need to eat healthier and do more physical activity. My succubus has been helping me even before her vessel has come in. Umm. She has some... STRONG opinions about fast food lol. She sent me a vision of throwing a hamburger off a cliff. Yeaaaaah....... :lol:

5.) Make more progress in my APing, past life regression, and other magickal endeavors :) I want to at least get to a point where I can....

6.) Hug every one of my companions in a BIG SQUISHY SILLY HUG!! :devillove: I'm guilty of neglecting my other companions a bit... I really want to concentrate on the companions with me right now! I always say this hahaha ^^; I'm guilty of looking around on the Internet and OH NO I need that spirit or entity NOW and put them in my cart... Ehehehe.... ^^;
So I really want to spend enough time with them, get to really know each and every one of them and just learn their craft ^^ they are all so gifted so I really want to learn. I feel guilty because a lot of the times their listing says they can teach such and such skill but we end up just bonding over yummy snacks and movies :lol: I think I'm slowly becoming more serious about my path and growth, so I think I can finally start learning from them more :) I'm sorry that it took so long (it's my 3rd year spiritkeeping) but they are so patient and kind. ^^ I'm so lucky to have such understanding companions~

7.) Lastly, explore ALL the places and have LOTS of adventures with my companions and with my pup (yep bringing my dog abroad bc we need each other's company). Being in a different county is going to be scary and lonely, but I don't want to be a hermit more than I already am. I want to work hard and explore around and learn :) I'm moving so I can learn the language there, so I absolutely CANNOT stay cooped up at home. Gotta go out and make friends (human and non-human), eat lots of yummy things, and buy lots of adorable things (I'm notorious for collecting adorable things... Kekeke)!

Big year, big goals! What are your New Year's resolutions?? :)
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Amaranthlovecharm I definitely love your New Year's resolution goals for 2018 let me know when you open your Etsy shop I want to be the first person to buy something from you :) I will make a New resolution goals as well and post it here when I make it ❤
Amaranth Rose

elena.rose wrote:Amaranthlovecharm I definitely love your New Year's resolution goals for 2018 let me know when you open your Etsy shop I want to be the first person to buy something from you :) I will make a New resolution goals as well and post it here when I make it ❤
Awwwww thank you Elena!! That means so much. I will! :)
And yes, please do! I can't wait to read about them!!
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

I simply adore number 4. Junk food down the clifff whoohoooo! Lol but I'll joke with my companions that I'll dive after my junk if u threw it down a cliff! Hah! And that's why I'm stil plump, lol.
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

*Laughs* Bonding over movies? YOU know you bond over sex. *evil laugh* My demons and I are working on our own New Year's resolutions. :p Will this be the year I beat the coffee addiction? Who knows! :nener: :cheekydevil: :hug:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Amaranth Rose

Passemoon wrote:I simply adore number 4. Junk food down the clifff whoohoooo! Lol but I'll joke with my companions that I'll dive after my junk if u threw it down a cliff! Hah! And that's why I'm stil plump, lol.
Yes Moon, it made me really laugh. I wonder what she will show me if I eat more junk food.....setting Mickey D's on fire perhaps :lol: :devilflame: yes, they will have to spell us constantly if we are going to fully quit the stuff!! I think in moderation is okay but I'm not sure our definitions of moderation match up hahahaha!!!
Satan's Hellcat wrote:*Laughs* Bonding over movies? YOU know you bond over sex. *evil laugh* My demons and I are working on our own New Year's resolutions. :p Will this be the year I beat the coffee addiction? Who knows! :nener: :cheekydevil: :hug:
Shhhhh Hellcat!!! No one needs to know that! Lolol :crazy: jk. But not all of them I have sex with! I don't have a huge harem.... yet... *calculating which demons I want to add to my family* ;)
Actually, I think we bond more over food and art than anything :devillove: yummy yummy!!!! Eat all the things!!
I love sharing baked goods with everybody :)
Let's beat coffee addiction together!! I haven't had a cup in a week.... hopefully I won't give in too much when my parents visit. Every time I see them I have to drink coffee bc they've make a huge pot... urgh....
I also need to focus on internet addiction and sugar. Oof. And gotta drink more water!!
Amaranth Rose

Today, I've been listening to Christmas music while baking cookies and making spiced cider.
Michael Buble's version of "All I Want for Christmas" began to play and I counted my blessings. What did I want for Christmas and New Year's?
I want to be happy!
This year has had its ups and downs, but I pulled through. I could have fallen deeper into anxiety and depression but I snapped out of it and refused to give in.
Next year, I have so many goals. Here's some more additions to my list hahaha!

1.) Be happy now. Stop saying "I'll be happy later," or "I'll be happy when I have XYZ." I think a lot of people make the mistake of chasing after something that they will think will make them happy, but once they get that thing, they feel empty and want something more now. It's like their requirements for being happy just keep getting higher and higher.
I am happy. I'm really grateful for the things that happened this year and the new friends I've made. And I'll keep increasing my happiness and the happiness of others around me. :hug: I'm looking forward to more happy memories in 2018.

2.) Focus more on the fundamentals: chakra balancing, cleansing, shielding, grounding. Yeah, lots of bad stuff has happened to me this year because of slacking off on these things. They are so so so important. It'll save you from quite a bit of restlessness, anxiety, and anger... Sometimes we have our heads in the clouds and we think, "Oh, I'll be okay if I do that once a month, blah blah" but depending on how you are and how much activity you do, you might need more.

3.) STOP PROCRASTINATING!!!! Oh boy, this is a big one for me. I have so many dreams and goals (can you tell?) but more often than not run out of fuel before I'm even close to finishing them. That's why I have my companions by my side cheering and yelling for me to GO!
The things I want won't happen if I just sit there. I have to take action, and see it through! Then I'm sure my dreams will come true. ^^
Ha I have a stubborn streak so when I REALLY want something, I'll put all my backbone into it. I'M REALLY DETERMINED!! *Rocky music plays in the distance*

4.) Stay in contact with family and friends. I'm moving abroad so it will feel lonely without them... I cried when I realized that this may be our last Christmas together for a couple years... I'm not sure when I'll be visiting back home since I guess it will just depend on how my schedule lines up and what I want to do.
I sure hope I can come back for the holidays. ^^ my birthday will be lonely without them (I cried so hard this year because I was celebrating it while studying abroad because my professor and classmates got me a cake) , but I'll at least try to come back for the holidays. :devillove:
I'll make sure to Skype, Facetime, message, mail letters to my friends and family so we don't lose contact. Haha some friends and family said they will come and see me too, so I look forward to that as well. :hug:

Also, to the ones that will be in the same country as me when I'll be abroad, I want to get together and do fun stuff... It'll be so much fun exploring the country and eating yummy things together... :hug:

That's it for now... Maybe I'll make more goals when I come up with them hehe!
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I can't wait for these *-*
Amaranthlovecharm wrote: 1.) Create more art! Experiment experiment experiment! I usually work with colored pencil but I want to do more digital~ look for inspiration everywhere! Also, learn to play around with Ren'py... It's a visual novel game software. I want to make my own visual novels too!

2.) Open my Etsy shops! I want to make lots of things from art prints to little charms. Also notebooks and stationery! I've been wanting to do this for a while so I have to do it now! Finally I have the time and drive and the support of my companions and the DLs to help! :D it is the perfect time!
Thank you for sharing this Amaranth :hug: my resolutions .... write more lol set better boundaries and enjoy life more than I already do. I should also set aside time for more art LOL that's a good one <333
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Amaranth Rose

Eilana wrote:I can't wait for these *-*
Amaranthlovecharm wrote: 1.) Create more art! Experiment experiment experiment! I usually work with colored pencil but I want to do more digital~ look for inspiration everywhere! Also, learn to play around with Ren'py... It's a visual novel game software. I want to make my own visual novels too!

Thank you for sharing this Amaranth :hug: my resolutions .... write more lol set better boundaries and enjoy life more than I already do. I should also set aside time for more art LOL that's a good one <333
You're welcome Eilana!! :devillove: Oooh I'd love to see more of your writing! I enjoy reading your posts on the forum ^^
Yes yes and your embroidery! I'd love to see more!
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
Eilana wrote:I can't wait for these *-*

You're welcome Eilana!! :devillove: Oooh I'd love to see more of your writing! I enjoy reading your posts on the forum ^^
Yes yes and your embroidery! I'd love to see more!
Thank you Amaranth, I can't wait to see your work as well ^^ as soon as I get to do more erotic embroidery or any of the sigil things I am planning I will share them in one of my threads on here. Now thinking I should set aside some time this week to make it a reality :lol: not the first time I embroidered something inappropriate during a holiday....
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Return to “Health and Wellness”