Back To The Gym!

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I know it's not a big deal to go to the gym for most people, but due to health issues I have been having trouble even walking, so it has been a while for me. Over 3 years to be exact. I packed my gear in the car this morning, and off I went with two Imps and my Chaos Gladiator Bones in tow. :D I stopped at the local drug store to get some shampoo and a small deodorant for my bag. I need a lock, but that can wait until Wednesday when I get paid again. As I was dumping new stuff in my bag, Bones said "Check your blood sugar." Oh yeah! It was 97. Oh no! "I can't go to the gym with a 97! I drop the second I start exercising!" "So stop and eat!" He said "It is almost noon and lunch time anyway." I grumbled. I pissed and moaned. I wanted to GO, dammit! But I knew a stop now would save me headaches later, so I did. It was not a long workout. Ten minutes on the treadmill, and 10 in the whirlpool. Gods, that felt good! I wanted to stay longer, but Bones poked me to get out, so I did. I was glad, too. I felt exhausted and could barely walk. He smiled at me. I showered and walked boldly into the locker room, my satanic tattoo showing. :p Heehee! My blood sugar was 146. Perfect. Yay! Bones was standing there wearing a towel and a smile, yelling, "Ladiezzzz!" For anyone to hear who could. XD~ No one did, but me. the Imps LOVED it. The bikes, the people working out. It was like cake and candy to them. They zipped around like mad. Crazy little Imps! I am working on a Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule for workouts right now. That should be all I can handle.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I know it's not a big deal to go to the gym for most people, but due to health issues I have been having trouble even walking, so it has been a while for me. Over 3 years to be exact. I packed my gear in the car this morning, and off I went with two Imps and my Chaos Gladiator Bones in tow. :D I stopped at the local drug store to get some shampoo and a small deodorant for my bag. I need a lock, but that can wait until Wednesday when I get paid again. As I was dumping new stuff in my bag, Bones said "Check your blood sugar." Oh yeah! It was 97. Oh no! "I can't go to the gym with a 97! I drop the second I start exercising!" "So stop and eat!" He said "It is almost noon and lunch time anyway." I grumbled. I pissed and moaned. I wanted to GO, dammit! But I knew a stop now would save me headaches later, so I did. It was not a long workout. Ten minutes on the treadmill, and 10 in the whirlpool. Gods, that felt good! I wanted to stay longer, but Bones poked me to get out, so I did. I was glad, too. I felt exhausted and could barely walk. He smiled at me. I showered and walked boldly into the locker room, my satanic tattoo showing. :p Heehee! My blood sugar was 146. Perfect. Yay! Bones was standing there wearing a towel and a smile, yelling, "Ladiezzzz!" For anyone to hear who could. XD~ No one did, but me. the Imps LOVED it. The bikes, the people working out. It was like cake and candy to them. They zipped around like mad. Crazy little Imps! I am working on a Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule for workouts right now. That should be all I can handle.
Ahahaha!! I would have laughed out loud if someone whipped around wildly after hearing Bones yell out :devilclap:
You can do it, Hellcat! Gosh that whirlpool sounds nice~
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

That's amazing Hellcat that your companions are motivating you and are with you every step with your workouts it's always nice to have somebody there to cheer you on and telling you that you can do it are you can make it, it's been a few months since I've been to the gym but I always have a routine down I bring my phone and my headphones with a workout playlist so I can jam out while I'm working out, music always makes things better also if your gym offers Zumba that's a good way to get fit too and have fun.

Here is my work out list

1 hour on the treadmill

1 hour on the elliptical machine

30 minutes on the StairMaster

30 minutes on some machine that looks like your rowing a canoe lol

20 minutes cycling

Then I just hit the steam room and then I go to the pool to cool down :)devil:
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Yowch! Elena-rose, you over-achiever!! I would not be able to move for a month after all that! :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

[quote="Satan's Hellcat"]Yowch! Elena-rose, you over-achiever!! I would not be able to move for a month after all that! :)[/quote

Like i said its been a few months since I've been to the gym if I was to do that workout
now I think I might pass out lol but I always push myself , you will get there one day trust me it doesn't happen over night you will build your strength up ❤
Darth Moronius

elena.rose wrote: Here is my work out list

1 hour on the treadmill

1 hour on the elliptical machine

30 minutes on the StairMaster

30 minutes on some machine that looks like your rowing a canoe lol

20 minutes cycling

Then I just hit the steam room and then I go to the pool to cool down :)devil:
4 hour in gym :scareddevil:
me pass a way in eliptic machine
Calin

How are the gym sessions going Hellcat? Just finished my workout with my 2 gargoyles, put on Disturbed's Indestructable and rocked out hard with the weights. Full on growling at the sticky points of the sets. I hope you are keeping it up and looking after yourself.
Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Lol that was funny what Bones did :devilgrin: It really feels nice to go to the gym or exercise in general. I haven't been able to go to the gym for weeks which is bumming me out (and also making me more tired and a bit down).
I used to bring my phone and headphones to the gym but I found it a hassle because I had to find good enough music for gym (which I could never find). Luckily, my own gym has decent music playing so I'm not in total silence.

Whenever I run I like to shut my mind from the outside world and just stare something that's not distracting like a brick on the ground. Oftentimes I get a visit from Z who always keeps pushing me which is nice :)

I wish you luck with your endeavors! <3
User6745
Patron Deities: Satan, Astaroth, Lucifer, Ba'al, Tezrian
Your favourite Demon?: Astaroth
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Mmmmm... gym+ sauna =my favorite combo for clear mind! :meditate:

Return to “Health and Wellness”