View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:29 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 




Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Do Demons make us live longer, happier lives? 

Do Demons Help Us Live Longer, Happier Lives?
Poll runs till Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:51 am
Yes, My demons help me be healthy and happy. 60%  60%  [ 9 ]
No, my demons do not seem to help with these issues. 20%  20%  [ 3 ]
My demons make me happier, but I doubt I am healthier because of them. 20%  20%  [ 3 ]
My demons directly impact my health, but I do not feel happier. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 15

 Do Demons make us live longer, happier lives? 
Author Message
SINNER of the month
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 6:36 am
Posts: 1965
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 880 times
Patron Deities?: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17
I just heard on the news that for the second year in a row, the average life expectancy in America has gone down. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/study-amer ... ker-lives/ We are sicker than our parents were, too! I personally think that having a Demon Companion not only improves my health, but also improves my mental status. Here in America the rate of obesity is considered largely to blame, but what is it that causes the obesity? Could it be the MSG and similar additives and chemicals added to our food and NOT ALLOWED in other countries? Why is America DEAD LAST for life expectancy for men, when we spend much more per person on health care? I think that having a demon is giving me the edge, and I will live longer and better as a result! Akelta's demons may SEEM expensive, but I have seen them at it! They spell me off foods I should not eat, they encourage salads and other healthy foods, they talk to me and make me feel better about myself. They assist me in implementing an exercise regime that is fun and healthy for me. Demons encourage meditation, sex, and other stress-relieving activities. :) can you put a price on that? Plus I enjoy their company, AND they encourage me to live my life here in physical reality better, and to make friends.

_________________
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)


Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:13 am
Posts: 1423
Location: A Cemetery
Has thanked: 931 times
Been thanked: 952 times
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Belial, Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 69
My Demons definitely have helped me to live a happier and healthier life, from giving up coffee and eating a better diet, to exercising, meditation, helping me heal, bringing me joy and good people, they're always here for me. I'm so grateful for their presence and wisdom :devillove:

_________________
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

:tentangry:


Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:08 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:37 am
Posts: 271
Location: NYC
Has thanked: 152 times
Been thanked: 186 times
Patron Deities?: Aphrodite, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Lilith
Number of Demon Familiars: 3
Eilana wrote:
My Demons definitely have helped me to live a happier and healthier life, from giving up coffee and eating a better diet, to exercising, meditation, helping me heal, bringing me joy and good people, they're always here for me. I'm so grateful for their presence and wisdom :devillove:


Nobody can make me give up coffee! But I did feel pushed to cut down on my sugar intake drastically. Also now my lunch consists of 75% fresh greens XD

_________________
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.


Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:29 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:05 am
Posts: 233
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 549 times
Been thanked: 33 times
Patron Deities?: None
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 2
But what`s about the Fat Acceptance Movement?


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
"We're the bad guys.This is what we do."

Image


Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:36 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:39 pm
Posts: 169
Has thanked: 130 times
Been thanked: 122 times
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
I don't get it. What's so bad about coffee? I take about one cup a day in the mornings.

But I do know I have lowered my alcohol intake and have more urge to exercise and control my food portions. As in I don't binge as much ever since my demon companions joined my family.

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:48 am
Profile
SINNER of the month

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:26 pm
Posts: 642
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 219 times
Passemoon wrote:
I don't get it. What's so bad about coffee? I take about one cup a day in the mornings.

But I do know I have lowered my alcohol intake and have more urge to exercise and control my food portions. As in I don't binge as much ever since my demon companions joined my family.


There is nothing bad about a cup of coffee in the morning but our demons don't like us to have dependence on caffeine. I am a through the day coffee drinker and often am told that I need to forgot that cup of coffee for a bottle of water. I just started working with Belial and one of my first impressions was to hydrate myself. Funny thing is that when I went in the living room and sat down with a bottle of water and told Ariel about it, she held up a bottle of water and told me she got the same impression. Lol


Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:37 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:18 am
Posts: 507
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 167 times
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
live long, happy live?
live free, die hard :headbang: :headbang:


Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:39 am
Profile
SINNER of the month
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:43 am
Posts: 461
Location: La la land
Has thanked: 620 times
Been thanked: 157 times
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
H_Wright wrote:
Passemoon wrote:
I don't get it. What's so bad about coffee? I take about one cup a day in the mornings.

But I do know I have lowered my alcohol intake and have more urge to exercise and control my food portions. As in I don't binge as much ever since my demon companions joined my family.


There is nothing bad about a cup of coffee in the morning but our demons don't like us to have dependence on caffeine. I am a through the day coffee drinker and often am told that I need to forgot that cup of coffee for a bottle of water. I just started working with Belial and one of my first impressions was to hydrate myself. Funny thing is that when I went in the living room and sat down with a bottle of water and told Ariel about it, she held up a bottle of water and told me she got the same impression. Lol


Yup exactly! Some people it may not affect but I used to get bad headaches if I didn't get a minimum of one cup of coffee per day. No good!
My auntie also went to the hospital once because she was suffering from withdrawals from coffee... She couldn't figure out why her heart seemed to be acting up and thought she was having a heart attack but turns out she just had caffeine deprivation... she got too used to super strong coffee while she was abroad *-*

I agree and definitely can say I feel happier and healthier with my companions around ^^ <3

_________________
"Hope will never die!" -Lucina


Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:19 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Views Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
Karma functions powered by Karma MOD © 2007, 2009 m157y