Positive Feelings for March 2019~

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Hi everyone!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!! I was gone for too long this time. So much has happened and I’m not sure how to unload it all without gathering you all around a fireplace while it’s snowing heavily out (it’s not here, by the way) and chugging hot cocoa ^^;

Since we last saw each other, many many things happened to me (good and bad).

Pre-February 2019

Good:

I got a part-time job with caring co-workers and boss!
I got a new boyfriend with dreams and ambitions on the same level as me!
Becoming closer with several friends!

Bad:

My computer suddenly stopped working normally so I needed a replacement. It’s the main reason why I couldn’t do everyone’s drawings :devilcry:
Suddenly didn’t have enough energy to do work AND do well in school, so grades suffered...
My poor doggo hasn’t been to the park often as I wanted :devilcry:
Bonding with friends due to DRAMA! I thought this ended in high school...?
Thought I would move to different location with boyfriend, and was stressed about the rent. At first delayed moving because of time, then canceled it altogether because of boyfriend’s schooling situation.
Stopped meditating and doing rituals almost completely... can barely hear or feel spirit companions now AHHHHH I am in anguish
Health (mentally and physically) just AWFUL because no energy = can’t cook, can only survive on pre-made food, can’t clean, feel pain in body, no motivation and questioning life purpose :/
Looking for jobs bc can’t afford school tuition for what I wanted to do at first, but nothing so far...

Okay, now we come to February! This is when I kicked my self in the butt. I started being rebellious and demanding answers from myself. Why am I doing this to myself?! This feels awful! I stopped trying to do my homework and sat with myself at night instead, journaling my thoughts down furiously. What did I want in life? How would I get there? What should I do now? How do I see myself in the future? Is this what I really want to do? Can I keep depending on the people I am still depending on now?

I skipped a couple classes to sort things out in my head and in my life. One of those days I decided to go to a fast food place and applied to some jobs. Luckily for me, two replied right away and I suddenly had interviews lined up. After many many interviews, lots of crying, and not giving up feelings later, I finally have a full-time job! YEAH!!

So what changed? How did I stop feeling sorry for myself?
I started what I call my manifestation journal. I was fed up with how my life was, and decided I wasn’t having it anymore! I wrote this in the beginning of my journal :

“I vow to write in this journal as much as I can and make my desires become reality. I am in control of my own life and capable of many great things. There is no one thing, person, or circumstance that can stop me from growing.”

I then signed the date and my name. I heard from a program discussing Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill that when you make a contract with yourself and sign it, you become more capable of fulfilling whatever you signed off on. I also made some rules for this journal :

1. Do as you have written. You made a commitment and you signed off on it! You must fulfill it to your utmost ability!

2. Write all the things that come to mind— good and bad. Let your thoughts flow freely, for the universe will grant you the knowledge you need to know.

3. Write as needed. You don’t need to write everyday, only when you have a goal you want to see through, and the results of your effort. Do not write just to fill pages.

4. Seek to always improve and chase after your goals. Never stop learning and never stop wanting to learn.

5. You may show others your book when others need advice. Do not show during fulfillment of specific goals (you will know).

Signed, my name.

I’ve written in it several times since then, always making sure to state my dreams in current tense (like I am doing it/have it already) or it’s definitely coming very quickly.
I wrote something like “I have an interview soon,” and “I will make roughly $—— per month and have potential to earn more.”
I also thanked the universe and DLs and my companions every time for their support and with every new opportunity being presented to me. Even though I could barely feel them at my energy level, I knew they were there rooting for me!

I hope you guys can use my experience to manifest your dreams too ^^ I’m working on the health stuff still but it’s onky going up. Thanks for reading and I’m glad to be back :devillove: I’m going to try and come by once or twice everyday, and I’ll begin to do everyone’s spirit drawings again. Thanks for waiting so patiently :devillove:
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Giving much love! It sounds like you're starting on a good foot!! Much luck and blessings.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Return to “Health and Wellness”