Giving Thanks

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I am putting this here as for me the act of giving thanks has helped my emotional journey. This has meant a greater wellness and potential health benefit.

I was in the garden today, we have worked extremely hard from where it was to where it is now. Since lockdown we have looked on the garden as a job and so are working from 9am till sometimes when we can no longer see.

Today I came in and felt the need to give thanks to Buer, Haagenti and Oriax. They have been with me on this journey, given knowledge of plants, helped transform the garden from where it was to its current glory and driven us to physical and mental exhaustion at times but in the process we have turned ourselves around, the garden around and our marriage is better for this.

I just sat down and gave thanks out loud to all 3 of these wonderful demons. And then I felt it. The release of tears. Happy tears as I called out each of their names. This may not seem like much, but I blocked off my heart chakra over 10 years ago to escape a narcissist. I struggle to show emotion and now the tears are flowing.

Again my deepest appreciation to Buer, Haagenti and Oriax :devillove: :devillust:
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Health and Wellness”