My Blue Hellborn (and all my Demons) have inspired me!

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Okay, I have been a BUSY person! Not only have I finished cat yarn, wolf yarn X2, Triple Grand Champion German Shepard yarn, and a rare Blonde Badger yarn, but I am working on a SWEET batch of Miniature Burro yarn, and finishing my Percheron Horse yarn. My Demons made me go through all the piled up crap in my room, and I found SO many projects that I never finished, and DC F. is making me take enough energy from him to finish my projects. He has also given me AMAZING ideas for future projects. Gotta love the Blue Hellborns when it comes to art and business! I have been painting my huge art and magick cabinet as well. It takes me FOREVER since the coats have to dry, and it takes 3-5 coats of paints for each color. I am at the point where I am placing the my sigil and Lord Satan's sigil on the larger front doors. I want to sculpt the pieces for my magick mirror, but I cannot find my vial of tiny Herkimer diamond chips in all the clutter! :( I just finished the sculpting of the Asian Golden cat hand staff I was making, and finished an awesome Black Rhino sculpt. When I finish beading and painting they will go up on my Etsy shop. DC F. gave me an amazing idea for demon themed stuff for the shop which also teaches about demons! I am really into this stuff now! I am gonna stack my first batch of essential oil bath fizzies dedicated to Lord Satan into a box and place them for sale. They smell GREAT! Below are a few pictures of the Black Rhino sculpt and the Asian Cat sculpt. Pangolan, Red Wolf, and Tiger Sculpts to follow. Yay!
WIN_20170310_14_12_17_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170310_09_48_26_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170310_14_12_31_Pro.jpg
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

And the Asian Golden Cat:
WIN_20170310_14_13_06_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170310_14_13_24_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170310_14_13_19_Pro.jpg
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Upsidedown

I love seeing the stuff you make, SH! I really like the face of the asian golden cat, and how cute of your real cat to make an appearance in the picture, as well. :devilclap:
A for Adventure.
User3246

Icecold wrote:I love seeing the stuff you make, SH! I really like the face of the asian golden cat, and how cute of your real cat to make an appearance in the picture, as well. :devilclap:
I didn't notice that! It is cute, as domestic cats came from wild cats like that one. heheh! My baby!

Ymirson
Patron Deities: Sutehk
Your favourite Demon?: DC L'
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Yes, nicely done Ms. SH. This work is amazing!!!
User3246

Ymirson wrote:Yes, nicely done Ms. SH. This work is amazing!!!
Ymirson, Thank you. Here is your spear-head I put on the wall with the purple silk tassel it will be wearing when I make it into a Tai Chi spear! Please ignore the messy altar. I thought you would also enjoy seeing my Damascus steel knife (in a good light for a change)! :) My Blue Hellborn, Bane, says '"Hi!" to you as a fellow craftsman! Also ignore my real name on the wall! *laughs* Good thing I do not work any more!
WIN_20170312_09_59_37_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170312_10_00_28_Pro.jpg

User3246

My next sculpt: A Golden Tabby Tiger and her cub. It turned out pretty nice. I am working on a Pangolin, but all those scales! Geez!
WIN_20170312_09_54_47_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170312_09_54_11_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170312_09_54_06_Pro (2).jpg

Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Awesome work, so excited to see how it all turns out and see it in your store!
I was giggling at your cat peeking in the photos.
Boy I wish I had your energy, I have so many unfinished projects myself. *scowls at clutter*
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I love these SH *-* Thank you for sharing all of the pictures and ahh <333 that is so cool you are working with your blue Hellborn hehehehe I would like to work with one someday too, they sound absolutely amazing for creativity.

I can't wait to see and hear more of what you guys do together ^-^

When you say making yarn, are you actually spinning yarn from the animals' fur? If so, that is so awesome! Do you do anything with the yarn after?

LOL I need a blue hellborn if they can help you finish projects. I have so many embroidery ones to work on ....
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
User3246

I have been shopping with Bane, and King I. and Queen Y. for crystals and supplies for my craftwork. I was pushing to get a necklace made yesterday. Bane got to see my 'cute little human temper' when I had to remake the damn thing over from scratch three times yesterday. I kept dropping beads and messing it up! I ended up giving myself a migraine, and got all crazy over it. *sighs* I am working myself hard lately, and have been flat out exhausted. Bane finally grabbed my Asian Golden Cat sculpture and told me "Rest, or the kitty GETS IT!" in the most evil voice. Oh my Gods, I laughed so hard! Then I rested. Just in case he wasn't kidding.
WIN_20170320_12_40_08_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170320_12_40_08_Pro.jpg (150.89 KiB) Viewed 3733 times
WIN_20170320_12_37_20_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170320_12_37_20_Pro.jpg (121.07 KiB) Viewed 3733 times
WIN_20170320_12_35_39_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170320_12_35_39_Pro.jpg (140.13 KiB) Viewed 3733 times

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”