View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:58 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 GA trip. 
SINNER of the month

I made these small to save on load time and I'll be honest, aside from pictures of my kids shooting I didn't touch my phone, so got no other pictures aside from at the house. This is the mountain surrounding his house. He is lake level and there is a lake a very short walk across from his access road. We had a great time going down to the lake turning over rocks and looking for slithery things and choosing rocks for our altar and found one I want to use for an offering. There are crystals, but not in the lake and I loved the peaceful feeling of the rocks in the water.

I got to help handle the evil incarnate I'll be adopting whenever my friends feels like he can't handle him anymore. He's a Biak GTP and as evil as he is gorgeous. If you know snakes, Biaks are not know for being friendly and he makes sure you realize this. He'll be loved though.

I had not a care in the world for these 2 days. We stayed outside as much as possible and just talked, listened to music, walked around, waded in the water, went for a drive up the mountain to look at the most beautiful abandoned houses at the top of the mountain overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains, Cherokee forest and the lake, and gave an evil serpent a bath. For 2 days all was right with the world.

Mon May 01, 2017 8:07 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26
H_Wright wrote:
I made these small to save on load time and I'll be honest, aside from pictures of my kids shooting I didn't touch my phone, so got no other pictures aside from at the house. This is the mountain surrounding his house. He is lake level and there is a lake a very short walk across from his access road. We had a great time going down to the lake turning over rocks and looking for slithery things and choosing rocks for our altar and found one I want to use for an offering. There are crystals, but not in the lake and I loved the peaceful feeling of the rocks in the water.

I got to help handle the evil incarnate I'll be adopting whenever my friends feels like he can't handle him anymore. He's a Biak GTP and as evil as he is gorgeous. If you know snakes, Biaks are not know for being friendly and he makes sure you realize this. He'll be loved though.

I had not a care in the world for these 2 days. We stayed outside as much as possible and just talked, listened to music, walked around, waded in the water, went for a drive up the mountain to look at the most beautiful abandoned houses at the top of the mountain overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains, Cherokee forest and the lake, and gave an evil serpent a bath. For 2 days all was right with the world.

' I Love the pictures your house is Gorgeous with a very nice view ' I Also have a Snake they make awesome pets once you get Used to them ' they have their own little ways to them but you love them fast they grow on you thanks for sharing pictures of your place :D

Mon May 01, 2017 8:15 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Sekhmet, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lady Lilith, Lord Belial, Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon
Number of Demon Familiars: 17
*moans, totally jealous* So damn beautiful! I love the woods and would probably be a hermit in a cabin somewhere, except I cannot STAND mosquitoes of any type! Now, I am a bloodsucker myself, so you would think I would be tolerant of anyone just trying to get a meal, but I don't cause ugly, itchy knots and bumps to appear of my 'victims'! :p My Wolf burns and yearns to be running full out, until I collapse exhausted on the grass. Huntin' crawdads in the crik, picking summer berries, ah, yes! That looks like heaven to me!

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Mon May 01, 2017 8:24 am
SINNER of the month

This is one of my wonderful friend's house. His family has owned this land for years and they slowly built their houses with their own hands. Nothing bad can follow you there. Lol It is so serene and peaceful. I actually met him in the reptile community many years ago.

I love snakes. I have had them for many years, but this one will test my experience. He has to be double hooked while using a plastic tote lid as a shield. I WILL be bitten. I know there is no way around it. I just don't have the dexterity to avoid it. I just need to try to minimize and try to keep him away from my hands so I can work. We worked on his cage a little so we can just hold his head back, go in and pull out newspaper as a liner, and put fresh back in and keep the water bowl in the very front to just pull out to clean and refresh. He had a little stuck shed so this was a good lesson in how to handle when he absolutely has to be handled. He's absolutely gorgeous though, so I guess that makes up for his nastiness. Lol And my skill will never grow without expanding my comfort zone.

Mon May 01, 2017 8:33 am
SINNER of the month

Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
H_Wright wrote:
This is one of my wonderful friend's house. His family has owned this land for years and they slowly built their houses with their own hands. Nothing bad can follow you there. Lol It is so serene and peaceful. I actually met him in the reptile community many years ago.

I love snakes. I have had them for many years, but this one will test my experience. He has to be double hooked while using a plastic tote lid as a shield. I WILL be bitten. I know there is no way around it. I just don't have the dexterity to avoid it. I just need to try to minimize and try to keep him away from my hands so I can work. We worked on his cage a little so we can just hold his head back, go in and pull out newspaper as a liner, and put fresh back in and keep the water bowl in the very front to just pull out to clean and refresh. He had a little stuck shed so this was a good lesson in how to handle when he absolutely has to be handled. He's absolutely gorgeous though, so I guess that makes up for his nastiness. Lol And my skill will never grow without expanding my comfort zone.

' He is Gorgeous indeed ' I Have a ball python his name is Tiger lord Azazel helped me pick Out his name when ' I Brought him home my kids love him

Attachments:
my pet.png
my pet.png [ 527.59 KiB | Viewed 206 times ]

Mon May 01, 2017 8:37 am
SINNER of the month

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
*moans, totally jealous* So damn beautiful! I love the woods and would probably be a hermit in a cabin somewhere, except I cannot STAND mosquitoes of any type! Now, I am a bloodsucker myself, so you would think I would be tolerant of anyone just trying to get a meal, but I don't cause ugly, itchy knots and bumps to appear of my 'victims'! :p My Wolf burns and yearns to be running full out, until I collapse exhausted on the grass. Huntin' crawdads in the crik, picking summer berries, ah, yes! That looks like heaven to me!

Surprisingly with the bug zapper on the porch there are very few mosquitoes at all. We keep sprayed down with neem and lemongrass also so that keeps them away.

I think often of moving up there. I know I just have to say the word and I could stay. I just can't leave behind my parents so far away. I do visit as often as I can when I can find critter sitters. Lol The houses on top of the mountain are about 90% bank owned and going for about a 10th or less of their worth. They can't give them away. I don't understand why they are sitting vacant. The view is literally breathtaking. It seriously knocks the breath right out of you when you turn the corner of the back porch and the mountain views pop into view. There is advantage of living at the bottom of the mountain where my friend lives, but you don't have those views. You feel completely safe though. Like nothing bad can ever get to you there.

Mon May 01, 2017 8:39 am
SINNER of the month

velle wrote:
He is Gorgeous indeed ' I Have a ball python his name is Tiger lord Azazel helped me pick Out his name when ' I Brought him home my kids love him

We had a Tiger ball python years back. Hehe. Your baby is a cute little guy. I'll have to share pictures of my other ones when I get them downloaded to this computer. I'll do that tonight so I can show off my little reptile family. We have a Colombian boa, Hog Island boa baby, a corn snake, and a royal python we are fostering for active military, plus various lizards. They are like potato chips. Lol I have an empty space that I'm having a hard time resisting filling with something beautiful.

Mon May 01, 2017 8:44 am

Patron Deities?: Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Sitri
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Awesome, I'm glad you had a great time. The Blue Ridge is such a great area.

Mon May 01, 2017 8:50 am
SINNER of the month

H_Wright wrote:
velle wrote:
He is Gorgeous indeed ' I Have a ball python his name is Tiger lord Azazel helped me pick Out his name when ' I Brought him home my kids love him

We had a Tiger ball python years back. Hehe. Your baby is a cute little guy. I'll have to share pictures of my other ones when I get them downloaded to this computer. I'll do that tonight so I can show off my little reptile family. We have a Colombian boa, Hog Island boa baby, a corn snake, and a royal python we are fostering for active military, plus various lizards. They are like potato chips. Lol I have an empty space that I'm having a hard time resisting filling with something beautiful.
' LOl You really do love snakes this one is ' the youngest that ''I Have every had but he's a good Boy when he's not looking for food , No I Love your baby that green Color is awesome :cloud:

Mon May 01, 2017 8:51 am
SINNER of the month

velle wrote:
' LOl You really do love snakes this one is ' the youngest that ''I Have every had but he's a good Boy when he's not looking for food , No I Love your baby that green Color is awesome :cloud:

Hehe, yea I guess I do. :devillove: The GTP was a bright bright red as a baby. So funny how they change color completely. A hungry ball python is a great thing. They have a tendency to be butt holes when it comes to eating from time to time. My foster was fed live mice her whole life and it took a little stern talking to to get her to eat frozen rats, but she's growing nicely and she'll be a healthy fat snake when she goes back to her dad when he's done with his touring.

Mon May 01, 2017 9:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next