Determination in overcoming odds

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Midnightalice

This is a heartwarming story about a mother who helped her child with mental disability, cerebral palsy, overcome all odds in getting an education. She never gave up on her son and now he's a Harvard graduate.

Kudos to all parents who worked hard to support their children. This honestly brought tears to my eyes when I read this(granted, my music playlist isn't helping me) and loved her tenacity and endless devotion she displayed throughout her life. This mother is amazing.

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/ ... im-all-way" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:devilthumbs:
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Midnightalice wrote:This is a heartwarming story about a mother who helped her child with mental disability, cerebral palsy, overcome all odds in getting an education. She never gave up on her son and now he's a Harvard graduate.

Kudos to all parents who worked hard to support their children. This honestly brought tears to my eyes when I read this(granted, my music playlist isn't helping me) and loved her tenacity and endless devotion she displayed throughout her life. This mother is amazing.

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/ ... im-all-way" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:devilthumbs:
' Thank you for Sharing this is heartwarming and Very Touching there is not Much in this World Stronger then a Mother's Love for her Child this Really made my Day to Read it just goes to Show you that ' you can do anything that you Put your mind to Wow :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Zana
Your favourite Demon?: Incubi/succubi

I literally cried reading this. That level of devotion for a child is just unheard of these days. She worked 7 jobs and even one full time to help her son, whom most people would've took one look at and left him to die.
It's unconditional love like hers that keeps the world going round.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Zana wrote:I literally cried reading this. That level of devotion for a child is just unheard of these days. She worked 7 jobs and even one full time to help her son, whom most people would've took one look at and left him to die.
It's unconditional love like hers that keeps the world going round.
' Zana . I Do understand that Feeling this is a Very Touching Story that this Mother never gave Up on her Child even when Others did ' She Stood By his side Loving me him all the Way though College Love is a Powerful emotion indeed :devillove:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

That's an amazing and beautiful story, it really does show the love of a mother for her child and what we are capable of if we put our minds to it <333 Thank you Midnightalice ^^
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Celtic Star

It just goes to show you: don't let other people say what you can and can't do.
Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.
Aggie Cromwell
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I love stories like this

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”