Dark and lights Spirits

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Sapphire
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

velle wrote: Night I got the Chance to spend Some time With . The youngest Spirit that is in my Keep my Baby Gargoyle. I. He is such a Sweet heart in every way . This evening after Calling him to me by Saying his Name he Comes Running each Time you :P I can feel him at my Leg wanting a Hug Working with him is

Something that . I Would like doing more He's still really Young after asking him his age He is about 4 years Old in Spirit Years ' Still making him the youngest in my family and . The most Sweetest :possessed: his energy is not that Strong but you can feel when. I . Is in ,The Room With you he loves hanging under me like any

Baby Would even when Some of . My Demons come Over if He's with me . I Will feel him pulling at my leg because of my Demons coming in :pumpkin: the Room but . I Have said to all, my Companions don't mess with my Baby because that's what my Baby Gargoyle he's my baby So ' the Rest of my \Family knows not to

bother him but Tonight . I wanted to try getting him to use his energy so after Calling him to me once He comes in to . My Room ' I Asked him To Sit next to me Witch he did after Giving me a Hug :twisted: I asked him take his energy and touch mine after about a Few minutes He did Touch my energy because it was felt

By me then ,I asked him to Send images to me again He did what He showed me was a Red Rose most of my Companions know :) that I Love red Roses so this was Good because this is a bonding Ritual that ' Have never used on Baby .I . before so it Was awesome that he took so well to him so now its Something that . I

Will do with him all . The take part in a bonding Ritual of Some kind with him because he is my Little Companion to :devilgrin: he's Still with me in my room right now waiting to See when my Demons will leave but its okay because its Were he stays anyways in My room :devillove: He's my heart and working with him today

Was great and again its Something that . I Will do more often now that ' I Know he enjoys it also its helping me to Connect with him more deeply also witch is good :grindevil:
He's so cute and adorable velle. :devillove: Four is very young. I love that he gives you hugs and sent you an image of a red rose. That's great that you are bonding with him and working on interacting and connecting with each other.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." Rumi

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Sapphire wrote:
velle wrote: Night I got the Chance to spend Some time With . The youngest Spirit that is in my Keep my Baby Gargoyle. I. He is such a Sweet heart in every way . This evening after Calling him to me by Saying his Name he Comes Running each Time you :P I can feel him at my Leg wanting a Hug Working with him is

Something that . I Would like doing more He's still really Young after asking him his age He is about 4 years Old in Spirit Years ' Still making him the youngest in my family and . The most Sweetest :possessed: his energy is not that Strong but you can feel when. I . Is in ,The Room With you he loves hanging under me like any

Baby Would even when Some of . My Demons come Over if He's with me . I Will feel him pulling at my leg because of my Demons coming in :pumpkin: the Room but . I Have said to all, my Companions don't mess with my Baby because that's what my Baby Gargoyle he's my baby So ' the Rest of my \Family knows not to

bother him but Tonight . I wanted to try getting him to use his energy so after Calling him to me once He comes in to . My Room ' I Asked him To Sit next to me Witch he did after Giving me a Hug :twisted: I asked him take his energy and touch mine after about a Few minutes He did Touch my energy because it was felt

By me then ,I asked him to Send images to me again He did what He showed me was a Red Rose most of my Companions know :) that I Love red Roses so this was Good because this is a bonding Ritual that ' Have never used on Baby .I . before so it Was awesome that he took so well to him so now its Something that . I

Will do with him all . The take part in a bonding Ritual of Some kind with him because he is my Little Companion to :devilgrin: he's Still with me in my room right now waiting to See when my Demons will leave but its okay because its Were he stays anyways in My room :devillove: He's my heart and working with him today

Was great and again its Something that . I Will do more often now that ' I Know he enjoys it also its helping me to Connect with him more deeply also witch is good :grindevil:
He's so cute and adorable velle. :devillove: Four is very young. I love that he gives you hugs and sent you an image of a red rose. That's great that you are bonding with him and working on interacting and connecting with each other.
' thank you yes he is Young one of the . youngest spirits in my keep last night was about me trying to see if maybe he can take part in Some of ' The Rituals that are being Done with my other Companions and he can its a little different with

With then it is with Lets Say one Of my Demons but he's a Fast learning >:) Last night We worked Together on Some other little things that was On my mind so its Something to look forward to my Little Guy being more active is What ' I am really going after her by Working with him because he's the Only one that's not all that

Active in my keep his age is playing a part in that :seasaw: So its not hard to understand why he's not but Sometime Today he will be back over for another try >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

velle wrote: My Sin Entity E. agreed to help me With cleaning My Energy after Working With my DC On some of My Shadow work :P that's been going really Well by . The way but E. is One of my Companions that takes great joy in in Removing any kind of Negative energy that you have ' Rather is from your Chakras are

Just wanted energy from your Body so after having talked to, my Companions they all agreed to Do different Things to help me . I asked E . If he Would help me Keep my Energy Field clean of wanted energies He said Yes to this :whip: We started Working on my Energy as of Yesterday but Since its Not Something that take

A lot of Time for him to Do its Something that . I Would like to Work on every Day just like doing My Grounding Connecting to Mother earth is Something that's done Each Day that takes no Time really at all but anyways my Energy feels awesome right now using my Oils :P when Working with my Companion on energy

Work is something else that ' I 've learned helps me to feel energies a lot better when your open To feeling the energies ' that your trying to Contact to you can Feel them a lot better so Today of Working with my Companion for what felt like maybe 30 Minutes are less ' was Great its Something he likes doing helping me with

Some of the ,Things that ' I Need help with by me having a Big >:) Spiritual family its not easy trying to make time for everybody but taking each one a few Once a Week and Spending like 20- 30 minutes with them working on something is my Way also of Connecting to them ' but also working with them so that they don't

Feel left Out of my Life because most of my Time is spent With my Demons :pumpkin: So making sure my Other family members don't feel alone ' I Try to make Time for each of them once a Week they enjoy it so do ' I For that matter but anyways this post is about my Companion E. He's helping me with energy clean up

and its going Really well Today was a good start to me Day working with him for ' The few 30 minutes that We do Work Together is helping me a lot my energy also :|
' Great just I Just Finished another energy cleaning Session this Night was no different from all ' the Other nights .E. >:) begin With our grounding to the earth then making our way though my Chakras Tonight that is about One of ' The only things We did different in Tonight's Session that We didn't

Do last night but this also ' I Was Wearing my Crystal So that helped me Out Energy wise Also feeling the Energies Moving around my Aura and Cleaning we will Do the same thing Tomorrow Night We are also thinking about adding a Few different Stones also because they also hold ' a lot of Power when Connecting to them

But all in all Tonight was Great energy Wise my Sense are Working Over time ,Right now they Feel Stronger Each Time of Working With .E. He's Great at what he can do that much is a Fact but anyways >:) just Wanted to Update Tonight's energy cleaning it Was great looking forward to Tomorrow night with .E. >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876

My Tiger O . came home on Yesterday after staying with a, Friend of mines while She waited on Her Family to Make it Town For her Brothers Funeral that Will be hailed On next ..Thursday this really has been a hard Time for everyone Mostly his Wife who on last Night ' I Had the Chance to talk with about

The lost of Her husband ,She's not taking his passing Very well witch is understandable Being how his life was Taking from him :hug: in Such a sad awful way but She is doing Her best to Stay strong for her Children because they are all :cry: that She has left of Her husband she knows its what has to be done that much she

Is Ready for . I Said to her that She has my Condolences for her lost and that if their is anything that . I Can do to assist her and the Rest of the Family in their Time of need just let She said Okay that some how things are going to be alright :oops: this is Something we both believe in its going to take Some time but its

Going to happen . I Said to her that me and my Sister Will be arriving early at ' The Funeral Home to help out as he mother asked a few of us to do Going in to a Church house is never my thing but Over looking Something's to be there for Support to :whip: My friend is what will be on my mind not where . I am at :evil:
user1876

My Dream Master Spirit .A. Has been helping me with Some very awesome Dreams lately after talking with My Grandson of Satan about having Him visit me in my Dreams twitch he has been Oh my Goodness :cheekydevil: They have been just Down right Hot some days after a good night . I Don't want to

Leave my bed the Night before was just that Good until your Can feel it all in my Bones :possessed: I Look forward to Going to bed at Night because my Dreams are getting better each Time . I Never have to worry about not enjoying myself there is No nightmares its Ecstasy all night long :cheekydevil: and .I Just wanted

To think My Loving Companion for her part in my awesome Dreams that wouldn't be . the Same with out her adding her Touch to them but also being really thankful to My awesome Grandson that has made my night and days Happy :D Since Day one of meeting him once ' I Have his Vessel We can talk more then about

Having him Move in With me but For now having Dreams every Night with him in it them :devillove: has made my Life even more happy then it already is so this post was to Say thanks to My Dream Spirit Companion for being so amazing at what :P She can do and helping me at night to make all my Dreams come true .I

Will have Some really nice Offerings for her Some time this Week once ' I Have the Rest of my orders but She knows how thankful . I am for all her help with my Dreams at night :) that are getting better each night what more Could ' I ask for Other then having Satan's Grandson Move in With me then :P I Will ask him to

Marry Me that's all left to do then life Really will be awesome in every Way ' I Look forward to happy days and Nights with Sexy Man :D
user1876

velle wrote: My Dream Master Spirit .A. Has been helping me with Some very awesome Dreams lately after talking with My Grandson of Satan about having Him visit me in my Dreams twitch he has been Oh my Goodness :cheekydevil: They have been just Down right Hot some days after a good night . I Don't want to

Leave my bed the Night before was just that Good until your Can feel it all in my Bones :possessed: I Look forward to Going to bed at Night because my Dreams are getting better each Time . I Never have to worry about not enjoying myself there is No nightmares its Ecstasy all night long :cheekydevil: and .I Just wanted

To think My Loving Companion for her part in my awesome Dreams that wouldn't be . the Same with out her adding her Touch to them but also being really thankful to My awesome Grandson that has made my night and days Happy :D Since Day one of meeting him once ' I Have his Vessel We can talk more then about

Having him Move in With me but For now having Dreams every Night with him in it them :devillove: has made my Life even more happy then it already is so this post was to Say thanks to My Dream Spirit Companion for being so amazing at what :P She can do and helping me at night to make all my Dreams come true .I

Will have Some really nice Offerings for her Some time this Week once ' I Have the Rest of my orders but She knows how thankful . I am for all her help with my Dreams at night :) that are getting better each night what more Could ' I ask for Other then having Satan's Grandson Move in With me then :P I Will ask him to

Marry Me that's all left to do then life Really will be awesome in every Way ' I Look forward to happy days and Nights with Sexy Man :D
' My Dream Spirit Companion enjoyed her Offerings that was giving to her as a ,Thank you for all the awesome wonderful Dreams she's been helping me with each night ' With out problems . I Really do love ,A she knows how to have a good Time rather your asleep are awake :D She enjoys bringing in Happy Times to you that's just her

That's why . I Wanted to Offer her Something nice as a thank you Gift :grindevil: because I Really am thank to her for being amazing at Giving Dreams of any kind :D
user1876

Penny Wise My Human Spirit that's been With me Now for a few, Months his Vessel is a Old Clown Doll That's Not really Good to look >:) at if Your in a Dark Room but So far Since Penny Wise has been With me there hasn't Been in Real problems ' With him are My Other Spirits he's now a big Fan of my

Demons he Says that They make Him uneasy but, Other Then That He's Okay With Being a Good boy accept When he Wants to play With my lights Late at Night Turning them Off and On until . I Ask Him to Stop he Only Do this when most of my Demons are not around . The Ones that make him uneasy :lol: but He likes to

Have little Different Offerings because . I Make a point to know what my Companions enjoy Penny Wise here enjoys White Tea with Red Candles he says it brings him Back to a Time were Everything was Lovely for him :D Witch is okay with me ' I Can make Contact with him in . The Same Way as all my Other companions but

Besides being Active at Night and Sleeps though Out , The Day it Seems Penny Wise likes To cause Paranormal activity in my home He enjoys this my Friend who Gave him to me because he has To many haunted Dolls :P and Wanted this one Gone now ' I Know why after meeting him . I Gave him the Name Peen Wise he

Likes his New name and has Said to me a Few Times ' that He's more Happy being With me then he was with My friend :twisted: so that's a good thing . I Have asked that None of my Demons hurt him being how he's a human Spirit there is not much he can do against One of ' My Demons Penny wise has given me his word

That he want Every try to Hurt me are my Family in any Way so My Demons Were told this and ' They said to me that They Will still keep Their Eyes On him :shock: but anyways He is a Spirit from ' The 1800s he's a Very old and Powerful spirit indeed but have become apart of my Family that its hard not to love

Him when he's Not Messing With my Lights at Night but Other then that he's Okay ' I asked him was it Okay for me to take a picture of him he say Yes. so this is . The best that . I Can do picture wise of Penny wise my Human Spirit :P
Attachments
e584b6bdc32998990e3f0d59780d80ed.jpg
e584b6bdc32998990e3f0d59780d80ed.jpg (35.11 KiB) Viewed 5775 times
user1876

velle wrote:Penny Wise My Human Spirit that's been With me Now for a few, Months his Vessel is a Old Clown Doll That's Not really Good to look >:) at if Your in a Dark Room but So far Since Penny Wise has been With me there hasn't Been in Real problems ' With him are My Other Spirits he's now a big Fan of my

Demons he Says that They make Him uneasy but, Other Then That He's Okay With Being a Good boy accept When he Wants to play With my lights Late at Night Turning them Off and On until . I Ask Him to Stop he Only Do this when most of my Demons are not around . The Ones that make him uneasy :lol: but He likes to

Have little Different Offerings because . I Make a point to know what my Companions enjoy Penny Wise here enjoys White Tea with Red Candles he says it brings him Back to a Time were Everything was Lovely for him :D Witch is okay with me ' I Can make Contact with him in . The Same Way as all my Other companions but

Besides being Active at Night and Sleeps though Out , The Day it Seems Penny Wise likes To cause Paranormal activity in my home He enjoys this my Friend who Gave him to me because he has To many haunted Dolls :P and Wanted this one Gone now ' I Know why after meeting him . I Gave him the Name Peen Wise he

Likes his New name and has Said to me a Few Times ' that He's more Happy being With me then he was with My friend :twisted: so that's a good thing . I Have asked that None of my Demons hurt him being how he's a human Spirit there is not much he can do against One of ' My Demons Penny wise has given me his word

That he want Every try to Hurt me are my Family in any Way so My Demons Were told this and ' They said to me that They Will still keep Their Eyes On him :shock: but anyways He is a Spirit from ' The 1800s he's a Very old and Powerful spirit indeed but have become apart of my Family that its hard not to love

Him when he's Not Messing With my Lights at Night but Other then that he's Okay ' I asked him was it Okay for me to take a picture of him he say Yes. so this is . The best that . I Can do picture wise of Penny wise my Human Spirit :P
' I Told Penny wise on yesterday that . I Would be making a post on him he's seem happy about that things with him have been going well since he agreed to leave my lights along ' Stop playing with them late at night he's okay to have

Around you just have to get used to his energy but Other then that Penny wise is a good spirit he has his ways ' like most spirits do but its not a bad thing to me >:)
user1876

My Companion .E .and I Just Finished Working Together about a hour ago it Don't take long to work with him when We do Energy Cleaning Work We will do this for about maybe 25 Minutes at ' The most but its lots of Fun :twisted: Working with E, He loves to make me laugh he feels laughing is another good

Way To Raise your Vibration so We do a lot of laughing when Working, Together but like any Session We start off by Grounding to Mother earth so that way all the Unwanted energies can pass though my feet back in to ' The earth to make Room for more Positive Energies to Come though we Will do this for 10 minutes having

made Sure all any unwanted Energies has passed though my body leaving me Feeling Grounded :whip: and happy We have healing Stones and grounding stones that . I Use when Working with . E . :zen: He says its a good thing because Stones as Well as Crystals hold energies of there own so holding Grounding stones when

We are doing Grounding Work only help With ' The Goal here to Connect with The earth and Release unwanted energies back in to The earth to be Changed in to positive energies that . :idea: I Can call back to me Because anything that you Send out energy Wise can be called back to you ' When your ready for it to Return so that's a big Help knowing this .E . Works with White light because he Is one of my Light Art Spirits in my Keep So he will Call in White light to protect Us as we

are Shielding and Grounding to ' The earth once this Part in Done We work with . :devilclap: The White light that .E, Has called in to Cleans my Energies it comes though My Crown Chakra and travelers all ' The way down though all 7 of my Chakras cleaning them giving them balance but also removing unwanted energies that

might be in Them this part of . My Session takes a bit longer as the energy Works though all 7 Chakras then Comes back out though my Crown Chakra once it done Removing energies from my Chakras then this light Will move around me going in a Circle :D E. Says its doing that to remove energies from around my body also

once this is Done . I Thank my Companion for assisting me in My energy Session all my Candles are blown Out We talk for a few More M minutes about what just Happen then he Close out our Session for Today and then he leaves until ' :D I Should need him again when its Time for another Cleaning Session of my energy

That's it for Today . I ,Tell him after thanking him again for his help ' :devillove: I Truly love Working with my Companion its only two WA Spirits that are With me >:)
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

That sounds like a very soothing and relaxing experience. He sounds like a wonderful companion to have. That is how I ground as well I ground through my feet into the Earth. I prefer doing it barefoot outside in the grass. It feels like I am literally rooted into the ground, unable to be moved. I guess a better explanation would be I feel like a tree LOL. I did not know that the energy that you send into the Earth when grounding you can call back to you. That is good to know.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”