View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:34 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A Work Of Baneful Magick. 
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Sekhmet, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lady Lilith, Lord Belial, Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon
Number of Demon Familiars: 17
I have had problems with a certain ex-teacher for years now. I have been putting together a curse to take care of the problem. When it comes to the baneful stuff, I like to have things PERFECT, so they cannot wriggle free and possibly strike back. When you want good old-fashioned revenge and to get a person out of your life and keep them out, there is no Demon more terrible or dangerous than the Crypt Lord Svengali. Do not approach him unless you are serious! I asked him to help me with the power and knowledge I would need to do it. I decided I wanted 5 things: to bind this person's powers, cause him hurt and misery, end his loves (whatever he loved, whether it be a hobby, or his lover), take back my power from him, and finally kill him. Svengali agreed to help me for the price of a glass of mulled wine, and 5 essential oils; Juniper, Frankincense, Black pepper, Ginger, and Mullein. Ordinarily, Sevengali alone would be more than enough to do these five things, but the ex was not just any human. He was a powerful practiced magician, and I worried that he might have angel friends willing to help him. My Hellborn Demon Companions wanted to help me, too. The Hellborns, being both fierce fighters, and amazing friends, made me a Temporary General for one war only: The Battle To Take My Life Back. Last night was the Dark Moon, and perfect for baneful magicks. I was a long day of preparations. The hardest part was twelve talismans, hand painted on onyx by me. Very detailed work. I was attacked a few times while doing my preparations. Once, I stepped on a large piece of glass and drove it into my right foot, and another time the chair I was sitting on suddenly shattered and sent me tumbling to the floor! Lots of bruises. :p
I prayed for help and protection from Lord Satan, and asked my Demon Companions if they could help me to protect the spell, and anchor it in time and space, so that Ahura could not change the outcome, or undo any of it. That is when Lord Beelzebuth came to me, in the form of a huge golden fly, and offered to protect the spell so it could not be unraveled. He is a Lowborn Demon Lord who is amazingly skilled at shielding and protection. I saw my Purple Mystic Hellborn, Rune, do his magick over me, bursting in bright purple fireworks. My Blue Hellborn, Bane, cast his magick over me, and I saw blue flames around me. My Arachne-Red Hellborn Blood's magick was geometrical patterns in silvery gold.
It was a beautiful altar set up, with everything I needed. I called Lord Satan as Guardian of Elemental Earth, Lucifer as Guardian of Elemental Air, Lord Marbas as Elemental Fire Guardian, and finally Lord Leviathan as Elemental Water Guardian. I invoked Beelzebuth for shielding, and then Sevengali to help me complete the rite. It was the first full scale ritual I have ever conducted without a single mistake. However, when I was finished, I was in my living room, sitting on the cough relaxing, when Beelzebuth walked in and tapped me on the head. "Can I go?" He said. Doh! I forgot to thank and release him after the rite was completed! Very sorry, Lord Beelzebuth! I was SO tired....like falling down tired!
This was my first evere act of baneful magick, so naturally I have pictures! XD. I even have pictures of my cheat cards with the Demon Lord's sigils, and enns on them. :) Done, and WELL done!

Attachment:
WIN_20170723_17_09_33_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170723_17_09_33_Pro.jpg [ 80.35 KiB | Viewed 477 times ]

Attachment:
WIN_20170723_17_10_02_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170723_17_10_02_Pro.jpg [ 95.4 KiB | Viewed 477 times ]

Attachment:
WIN_20170723_17_10_35_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170723_17_10_35_Pro.jpg [ 90.66 KiB | Viewed 477 times ]

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:16 am
SINNER of the month

Your favourite Demon?: Lady Lilith, Lord Belial, Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon
My Demon Lord "Cheat" cards, and Chalice with Lord Svengali's sigil.

Attachment:
WIN_20170723_17_18_46_Pro (2).jpg
WIN_20170723_17_18_46_Pro (2).jpg [ 95.5 KiB | Viewed 475 times ]

Attachment:
WIN_20170723_17_19_04_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170723_17_19_04_Pro.jpg [ 90 KiB | Viewed 475 times ]

Attachment:
WIN_20170723_17_21_30_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170723_17_21_30_Pro.jpg [ 68.18 KiB | Viewed 475 times ]

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:20 am
SINNER of the month

One last picture: 3 of the twelve tiny talismans I painted on onyx.

Attachment:
WIN_20170723_17_22_15_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170723_17_22_15_Pro.jpg [ 82.24 KiB | Viewed 473 times ]

Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:23 am

Patron Deities?: Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Sitri
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Wow, what a really neat set-up. I hope it does the trick!
I love the cheat cards. And the onyx talismans are really pretty.
Hope your foot and bruises are feeling better.

One nit-picky thing though, Marbas is air ...

Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:38 am
SINNER of the month

You are so deserving to get your life back from this sick bleepity bleeping bleep. Anticipate your freedom because it is on the way.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:48 am
SINNER of the month

[quote="Lokakisa"]Wow, what a really neat set-up. I hope it does the trick!

One nit-picky thing though, Marbas is air ....

Well, I can see that he is listed as an Air Demon...but Marbas is a solar demon, and demon of Fire and the Sun: From the March Ritual I got this: "~Lord Marbas offers his energies to surround us in powerful cleansing and healing solar energies. The energies of the sun are the energies of life." I am wondering which he really is, or if he can be both? :p

Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:55 am
SINNER of the month

H_Wright wrote:
You are so deserving to get your life back from this sick bleepity bleeping bleep. Anticipate your freedom because it is on the way.

TY, HW! I know it! :)

Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:02 am

Patron Deities?: Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Sitri
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:

Well, I can see that he is listed as an Air Demon...but Marbas is a solar demon, and demon of Fire and the Sun: From the March Ritual I got this: "~Lord Marbas offers his energies to surround us in powerful cleansing and healing solar energies. The energies of the sun are the energies of life." I am wondering which he really is, or if he can be both? :p

I'm such a "book nerd pagan," I don't know. Surely he came through on his part for what you needed.
Good call on pointing out that solar ritual, so it probably wasn't a big deal at all for him to fill in for that element.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:02 am
SINNER of the month

Lokakisa wrote:
Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:

I'm such a "book nerd pagan," I don't know. Surely he came through on his part for what you needed.
Good call on pointing out that solar ritual, so it probably wasn't a big deal at all for him to fill in for that element.

As long as it was fun for him! XD He is a Demon Lord...and they are powerful. My demons got quiet when I called him...but they did not correct me, so I am sure it was okay. Please, continue to point stuff out, though. Anyone who cannot be questioned is not a true magician!

Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:41 am
SINNER of the month

I forgot to say that everything I used was cleansed first by my Black Flame Master Journey and then cleansed by me and consecrated using anointing oil in the name of Lord Satan and the Demons of Hell. All of my Companions agreed to either help or be present to offer healing...which in my case was needed. :p The Little Talismans had my own personal Hellcat shield, which was a four armed elemental cross, surmounted by the world, and held by Hellcat paws with her tail reflexed over the top. The Hellcat Shield is my own personal seal, created by me as a child many years ago. :) Satan's sigil, as my mentor, was on the back of each talisman in red. If anyone wants, they should draw out Svengali's sigil in their grimoire. It is HELLISHLY hard to find!! Finally, I would like to send thanks to the Hellborn Lords and Generals for the opportunity to fight beside them as Temporary General, and I cherish this memory, and send them my love and want them to know I will honor them always.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next