Namma

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Utu
Patron Deities: Namma

I'm kind of panicking a lot so I finished up a sketch I had of Namma. It helped me relax a little. I want to try and color it but I dont know if I can capture her how I want in color.
Attachments
snake in water.png
snake in water.png (436.69 KiB) Viewed 3552 times
Darth Moronius

beauty drawing :devilpaint:
who is namma?
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

That is a lovely drawing :)
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Wowee! That is REALLY good, and I am not just saying that! I love her expression, and how her hips are curved. :) I love her dragon!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

This is gorgeous, I love this!! Thank you so much for sharing this, I hope you share more of your work :devillove:

I also hope you are feeling better
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Utu

Darth Moronius wrote:beauty drawing :devilpaint:
who is namma?
Thank you so much!
Namma (also Nammu) is the Sumerian primordial "cosmic ocean" goddess. According to them the creator of the heavens and the earth. When the akkadians came along her importance was kind of lowered? She also became the babylonian goddess Tiamat. who was also given a bit of a darker role. In the sumerarian myth however all the gods including her husband came from her.
Utu

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Wowee! That is REALLY good, and I am not just saying that! I love her expression, and how her hips are curved. :) I love her dragon!

; A ; thank you so much. You're too nice. :devillove:
Utu

Eilana wrote:This is gorgeous, I love this!! Thank you so much for sharing this, I hope you share more of your work :devillove:

I also hope you are feeling better
Thank you! I think I have to sit down and meditate because my thoughts are very stormy right now. Thank you so much for your kind wish. //hug

I will try and share more of my devotional things here :D
User4445

Great and excellent work
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

This is such a gorgeous drawing, Utu, she's beautiful, thank you for sharing :devillove:
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”