Another Altar coming into my life!

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Altars are tools for our spiritual development, and this one is calling to me very strongly since the last few days. It is an Altar honoring and working with the healing energies of Lord Uphir. Now, Lord Uphir is one of the demons who doesn't mess around! He is the kind to work you VERY very hard, and make sure you know your stuff, if you are going to work under him in any capacity. I have been considering this for a while, but I am frankly worried that I will be able to keep up with the tasks he sets me, so I have not committed. There is a concept in ancient Egyptian culture known as 'hanu', and it means "seized by the God/dess". This feels a bit like that. It will be a process of healing myself in order to heal others. It also feels a lot like jumping off of a cliff right now...so. Here I go! there is a Demon working under Lord Uphir calling to me to be a companion on a spiritual journey into myself to cleanse my energies and prepare, so that I can go into the energies of others to help them. :p I foresee loads of shadow work, with lots of studies. Joy. Purpose. Challenge. Yes!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Altars are tools for our spiritual development, and this one is calling to me very strongly since the last few days. It is an Altar honoring and working with the healing energies of Lord Uphir. Now, Lord Uphir is one of the demons who doesn't mess around! He is the kind to work you VERY very hard, and make sure you know your stuff, if you are going to work under him in any capacity. I have been considering this for a while, but I am frankly worried that I will be able to keep up with the tasks he sets me, so I have not committed. There is a concept in ancient Egyptian culture known as 'hanu', and it means "seized by the God/dess". This feels a bit like that. It will be a process of healing myself in order to heal others. It also feels a lot like jumping off of a cliff right now...so. Here I go! there is a Demon working under Lord Uphir calling to me to be a companion on a spiritual journey into myself to cleanse my energies and prepare, so that I can go into the energies of others to help them. :p I foresee loads of shadow work, with lots of studies. Joy. Purpose. Challenge. Yes!
Congrats with a new altar for Lord Uphir he is amazing to work with healing that can Offer is worth having him as a Teacher :) I have only had the Chance of having him do some work on me once but its Something that ... I Want every forget how awesome it felt to be awake while he was working on removing blocks from the third eye for me he is the best , anybody can have Working with Good luck with your new Altar for him hope he likes what your doing in his honor :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

Yeah, I have thought about it a lot. Lord Uphir is not easy to please. Everything has to be just right, and I have noticed something odd about having a demon altar in my home. It is a permanent spot where their energy comes through! Just the THOUGHT of having this altar in my home has brought a cleansing to my house the likes of which you would not believe! It is like it is an extension of his power, and although it is my home, it is HIS altar, and must be approved by him. It is a pledge between the two of you, and I am finding that it means quite a bit to me. The power of Lord Uphir in my home is amazing and humbling! :devilbow:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Yeah, I have thought about it a lot. Lord Uphir is not easy to please. Everything has to be just right, and I have noticed something odd about having a demon altar in my home. It is a permanent spot where their energy comes through! Just the THOUGHT of having this altar in my home has brought a cleansing to my house the likes of which you would not believe! It is like it is an extension of his power, and although it is my home, it is HIS altar, and must be approved by him. It is a pledge between the two of you, and I am finding that it means quite a bit to me. The power of Lord Uphir in my home is amazing and humbling! :devilbow:
I Can believe he is not easy to please but with most dark lords its not hard either long as you know what he enjoys that is the key here , His energy is amazing so it will be all over this altar that you have set up for him its a honor to work with this awesome dark lord having him Teacher you things that will help you along your path :ghost: thanks for Sharing this with me have enjoyed reading it good luck again with Lord Uphir keep us updated on things :mrgreen:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User3246

It is funny, but my Hellborns saw THIS when I was shopping for their altar stuff, and told me "Lord Uphir would love this for his altar!" I looked and it matches his energy very well! Remember, he LOVES tea!
pinktearunner.jpg
pinktearunner.jpg (131.32 KiB) Viewed 2231 times

user1876

Satan's Hellcat wrote:It is funny, but my Hellborns saw THIS when I was shopping for their altar stuff, and told me "Lord Uphir would love this for his altar!" I looked and it matches his energy very well! Remember, he LOVES tea!
pinktearunner.jpg
It's Very lovely Hellcat your Hellborns like nice stuff that is good you should take them Shopping with you more Lord Uphir would love it because its Nice wood look good on his altar :mrgreen:

Return to “Magickal Tools”