Satanic Ring.

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

This just came in the mail Saturday, and I just took it out today. Stainless steel Baphomet ring. Most people think it represents Satan, but it really represents the Church Of Satan, which I am not overly fond of. :p It is a Pagan symbol, and , and represent a God, so I guess it is okay. Do you like Baphomet as the symbol of Satanism in general or not?
WIN_20171112_16_06_04_Pro.jpg
WIN_20171112_16_06_04_Pro.jpg (31.31 KiB) Viewed 2887 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

It's a Very nice Satanic Ring Hellcat lord Satan will love it also Should last along Time :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

This ring is nice. I’m still getting the understanding of Baphomet. I know the knights templar used the image. Thanks for sharing the image.

Return to “Magickal Tools”