Surgery Went Well!

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Hi, everyone! I am out of surgery and feeling great. The surgery went very well. I had a room full of demons watching over me, and I had no problems like I did the last time. I actually feel better than expected. The left hand is out of commission for a while, and it hurts a bit on day 1, but I can already tell it is even better than last time, when I had the other hand done. I had a GREAT lady anesthetist, and my doctor was a good surgeon. My demons got to see a human surgery, and they were fascinated. They said I did not drool at all! XD I told them not to get upset, but that I would stop breathing for myself, and the surgery crew would breathe for me through a tube. The worst problem I have right now is I cannot open the child resistant cap by myself1 :p
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Congrats Hellcat that your Surgery went Great . I Told you everything would be Ok with your hand you have your Demons by your side watching over you they Would make sure you would be well taking care of :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I'm glad your surgery went well HellCat I wish you a speedy recovery :)devil:
Calin

I am sure you will be raising hell in no time Hellcat! :headbang:
H_Wright

I'm so glad to hear your surgery went well. Take care of yourself and allow yourself to be a little pampered for a little while. I would have them switch the cap to a non childproof cap. Always request a nonchildproof cap if you don't have children that can get into it. Rest up and heal well!
fawnwings

Good to hear! : D Glad that it went well and things feel better. Hope that continues.
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Hellcat!! I'm glad it went well. I had no doubt it wouldn't, since your demons were there! :) I wonder if they are interested in anatomy? Hehehe!

I hope recovery is fast and you can open those pesky bottles soon!! :devilwave:
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J

Return to “Health and Wellness”