How Do You See Your Chakras?

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Marosey

I’m not sure it is true. We may have 12 chakras. See below, what do people think of this?
Attachments
9C002EB6-9D35-420A-94B2-6EDB77223101.jpeg
9C002EB6-9D35-420A-94B2-6EDB77223101.jpeg (67.55 KiB) Viewed 4373 times
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I've got wings, horns, a tail, claws, scales, etc, and I enjoy being able to see and feel them. I know someone who has appendages from her back that look like arms, although I'm not quite sure what race she is, possibly something akin to types of aliens.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Marosey

Kitsune wrote:I've got wings, horns, a tail, claws, scales, etc, and I enjoy being able to see and feel them. I know someone who has appendages from her back that look like arms, although I'm not quite sure what race she is, possibly something akin to types of aliens.

Kits were you able to feel this after the mummy ritual? Or From something else?
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

@Marosey I'm not sure! I've also read somewhere we have multiple chakra points on the face, like around the nose area? And I've heard from the Grand Infinity on YouTube that there is a chakra he calls the "zen chakra" that's kind of on the side by the shoulder or arm, I can't remember... apparently it is to ground your energies after going from root to crown, then to zen? Interesting!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Kitsune wrote:I've got wings, horns, a tail, claws, scales, etc, and I enjoy being able to see and feel them. I know someone who has appendages from her back that look like arms, although I'm not quite sure what race she is, possibly something akin to types of aliens.
Wings can be very practical, whenever you stumble or feel you are sinking in some sh!t just flap them once or twice and you're back up, with your horns pointing forward... smashing through walls.. For the Glory! :devilflame:
Sorry, I can get carried away sometimes.. I was serious first half, just half way there I slipped in to my imaginary world for a moment..
ophidia
Patron Deities: A, E, F, V, Y, N, C
Your favourite Demon?: A

Amaranthlovecharm wrote: Kind of! XD they appear depending on what I am doing, which is really interesting lol. Healing= fae wings, communicating with demons= demon wings. I want to explore my selves and forms more ahaha xD
Ohhhh that's cool! Well, maybe you'll explore it some other time~ or you have already done it so you are satisfied for now ^^
Hmmmm I'm not sure! You can scope it out and research it in the forum though! Once you become tenured, you can access more content ^^ I've saved that kind of stuff for my blog ehehe ^^
Ahhh that's awesome! I can't wait till I am allowed in~
Woah, you've got a fantastic variety! Is this all at once or does it switch sometimes? I'm seriously stuck with these wings. They can change or disappear if I want it to, but apparently the moment I stop thinking about it, it comes back. :disapprove:
Marosey wrote:I’m not sure it is true. We may have 12 chakras. See below, what do people think of this?
I'm not sure about this system specifically, but it's often said that we have more chakras. Like for example hand chakras. So it could be possible...however, aren't chakras defined as energy centers that are found throughout the body? This is a bit outside the body already.
Cerber wrote:
Wings can be very practical, whenever you stumble or feel you are sinking in some sh!t just flap them once or twice and you're back up, with your horns pointing forward... smashing through walls.. For the Glory! :devilflame:
Sorry, I can get carried away sometimes.. I was serious first half, just half way there I slipped in to my imaginary world for a moment..
Back arms are the new strategic development though. :headbang:

Gaze upon the cruel smile of the Crawling Chaos
Hear the maddening whispers surrounding you
Feel the pleasant sting of those sharp nails
And draw closer like a moth to a flame...
Darth Moronius

like major chakra, minor chakra, mini chkara like acupunctue presure point, then outside chakra or tranpersonel chakra :devilread:
ophidia

Darth Moronius wrote:like major chakra, minor chakra, mini chkara like acupunctue presure point, then outside chakra or tranpersonel chakra :devilread:
Yup...I believe the extra ones in Marosey's picture are called the transpersonal chakras.

Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

ophidia wrote: Back arms are the new strategic development though. :headbang:
I thought about it before, but the only practical use I could find for it - is to slap somebody "discreetly" (don't you have such situation every now and then?) :wink:
ophidia

Cerber wrote:
ophidia wrote: Back arms are the new strategic development though. :headbang:
I thought about it before, but the only practical use I could find for it - is to slap somebody "discreetly" (don't you have such situation every now and then?) :wink:
But what about wielding four weapons at once? That's totally practical~ :crazy: I wonder if the brain can handle it though. Normally, one weapon is more than enough to keep you busy. :lol:

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”