I've Become a Foster Momma *-*

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Let's see I have a calico, a ginger tabby (with yellow eyes too!) and a Siamese. So the Siamese pounces on the calico and the Ginger pounces on the Siamese. The calico plays with the ginger and runs from the Siamese. Lol. During meal time it is a 3 way faceoff in a triangle in the kitchen. Each checking the other out and meowing at me at the same time. Kinda comical.

They each have their own snooze spot in the house. So unless one pounces on the other which results in.l hissed and screams, rest of the time it's pretty ok.
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
H_Wright

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
H_Wright wrote:Well he's a lucky one he found you. I have 5 and they are all a pain in my butt, but they chose me for a reason I guess. I have another foster dog coming tomorrow morning I can't wait to meet!!
Awwwww yep better inside a warm home with food and water in his belly than out in the chilly wind and snow :devilcry:
Wow five cats!!! Must be a lively house :devillove: and another foster dog! That's exciting!!! Do you know what they are like already? :)

Hehe one day I'll get my own cat but not for a few more years... :)
All I know is that she is an owner surrender for killing her resident chihuahua. We normally don't take in dogs with kills or bite histories but they dog tested her and she has done well with her dog test. I'll introduce her a little more tomorrow when I get her settled in. I know she was scheduled for euthanasia at 11:00 am yesterday and she was pulled by a volunteer at 11:02 after I agreed to foster. Talk about last minute.
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
Passemoon wrote:Awww that's so sweet Amaranth. What Colour kittie is he? I love cats. I have 3. :crazy:
Moon, he is a tabby and kind of brown! With yellow eyes ^^

Hmmm 3 kitties huh~ do your kitties all get along? I have never had more than 2 kitties at a time and they did not get along so I wonder how bigger kitty families function :D *pokes H Wright too*
Haha, depends on the the position of the moon, the alligment of their whiskers with the sun, and a bunch of other cat things I don't understand. All are feral except one that we got from a friend of my daughters whose dad wouldn't let her in the house. They are used to living in colonies but they still have their hierarchy that just so happens my old cat Bubba rules with an iron fist even though he is old and feeble.

This is common in my house and a couple are missing from the picture.
Passemoon

Squeee soooo cute. Let me see if I can dig out mine..
Attachments
IMG_5805.JPG
IMG_5805.JPG (66.74 KiB) Viewed 4547 times
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Passemoon

And here's my Siamese's grumpy cat moment
Attachments
IMG_5807.JPG
IMG_5807.JPG (141.95 KiB) Viewed 4546 times
ImageImage

Ludwig van Beethoven
H_Wright

Passemoon wrote:And here's my Siamese's grumpy cat moment
:devillove:
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

@Passemoon @H Wright OMG your kitties are so precious!!! :devillove: I'll have to upload a pic later when I get on my computer xD cell phone pics are still too big apparently hehe.

Awwww I'm glad that doggy got a second chance at life. I hope it goes well. They did well on the dog test but killed a Chihuahua? Was it a freak accident or something?
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
H_Wright

It's hard to say really. It can be hard to get the truth out of owner surrenders. She shut down right now. I'm getting ready to do an introduction post on her. She's going to need a lot of patience.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

How very sweet of you :devillove:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

OMG OMG OMG I want him :devillove: I grew up with a siamese cat . He is so adorable. I'm biased towards siamese and black cats ^^
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Passemoon

Nefer wrote:
OMG OMG OMG I want him :devillove: I grew up with a siamese cat . He is so adorable. I'm biased towards siamese and black cats ^^

Moon's Cat to Nefer: who? Me? Meow! Moon spoils me... *paws Nefer for good measure and act adorable :devil:P

Lol fun fact she likes to eat popcorn. So weird. Every time I at popcorn, she paws me to give her some and I'm like ???
Attachments
IMG_5838.JPG
IMG_5838.JPG (91.77 KiB) Viewed 4492 times
ImageImage

Ludwig van Beethoven

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”