About the ritual of self-initiation to Satanism?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Darth Moronius

Preston wrote: I performed the self-initiation ritual, I did not feel the presence of Satan and I also did not hear his voice, although I am now with doubts I will wait for a little, I do not believe I would be ignored because although I did not have the opening in the third eye I sometimes listen and since yesterday I have not heard anything, I will wait to complete the 24 hours or more, but I will not perform the two remaining rituals, although each one has a different experience, I do not expect to see but hear, as well as the guidance of Satan and Lucifer, good for now is this, I hope to soon come and speak good news in the same way that I see the other brothers here, thank you.
open 3 rd eyes first and learn to comunicate first if want to see hear :devilviolin:

keep respect and dont worry, have it easy, no dwell but keep going on :cooldevil:
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

There is one, and only one way that you will utterly fail. You stop trying.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Preston
Patron Deities: Pazuzu
Your favourite Demon?: Pazuzu

Red6joker wrote:If you doubt it worked then you are setting yourself up for failure. Not being able to feel or hear is a common thing for people just coming into this path.

I suggest that you do not dwell on it and move onto the practice. You don't need to do it over or do it a different way.
I respect your opinion and thank you for your advice, but what I learned is that on the left-hand path first you believe and then perform such action, before performing this ritual three weeks ago I performed a ritual of self-exorcism at the end of this ritual I was very tired for almost two hours, this was a sensation that I had perhaps because they are different energies.

Since self-initiation from my point of view, I think I have to question because Satan himself always teaches to question, although I perhaps for the years that I was a Christian in my subconscious I expect to feel a heavy presence or speech so I did not feel.

About being attended or having contact I do not question because on one occasion I heard strange voices of menacing animals, I felt the presence and asked for Lucifer to help me and he helped me, this situation also occurred more than ten years ago and I asked the Christian God and it was the same as talking to a door.
"Beware of getting rid of your demons, you may be getting rid of your best part"
"Be obedient to the spirits, that they will be obedient to you"
Preston

Darth Moronius wrote:
Preston wrote: I performed the self-initiation ritual, I did not feel the presence of Satan and I also did not hear his voice, although I am now with doubts I will wait for a little, I do not believe I would be ignored because although I did not have the opening in the third eye I sometimes listen and since yesterday I have not heard anything, I will wait to complete the 24 hours or more, but I will not perform the two remaining rituals, although each one has a different experience, I do not expect to see but hear, as well as the guidance of Satan and Lucifer, good for now is this, I hope to soon come and speak good news in the same way that I see the other brothers here, thank you.
open 3 rd eyes first and learn to comunicate first if want to see hear :devilviolin:

keep respect and dont worry, have it easy, no dwell but keep going on :cooldevil:
Thank you very much Darth Moronius, at this time I try to concentrate on listening, I think the question of seeing for myself is not essential, it will be good but at this moment just listen, I will try to find the answer in Taro, Runas or let the answer come to me when least expected.
"Beware of getting rid of your demons, you may be getting rid of your best part"
Preston

Passchendaele wrote:There is one, and only one way that you will utterly fail. You stop trying.
Passchendaele thanks for the advice, I will keep trying and I will not stop.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Preston wrote:
Red6joker wrote:If you doubt it worked then you are setting yourself up for failure. Not being able to feel or hear is a common thing for people just coming into this path.

I suggest that you do not dwell on it and move onto the practice. You don't need to do it over or do it a different way.
Since self-initiation from my point of view, I think I have to question because Satan himself always teaches to question, although I perhaps for the years that I was a Christian in my subconscious I expect to feel a heavy presence or speech so I did not feel.
When I did my dedication ritual, I felt free. No presence, no words, just free. Everyone is different and will experience different things. Just because you had the experience you did does not mean it didn't go as planned.
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Preston don`t take this the wronge way, but I just saying.
Just to be clear, we are not in this sense Satanists. We are devil worshipper or Demonosopher or what ever.
Lord Satan is a symbole for all demons. The all. This don`t mean we necessarily work with him.
Many of us have other Patrons/Matrons we work with.
When it comes to satanism, there are 3 types.

1- The satanic-atheists. This is, when I`m correct, the majority of satanists.
They don`t belief in any spirits or entitys. Not even in the afterlife.
They take satan as a rebel symbol against any religious authority. Just being an atheist isn`t enough for them. I don`t know why.

2- The second group belongs to the mad-sad-insane people. Like young teenagers who hate them self, hate the world, or enjoy to be violent and sadistic. Love to torture animals and children. All this insane stuff. And want to be rebellious against Jesus and God. And the Angels.

3- Than we have the third group. The theistic Satanists. They are not against any religion in general. Or should I say, they are not against people who walk the christian path. The theistic Satanists are pretty similar to the satanic-atheists, because the don`t like the mindset of obedients. Religious indoctrination. Especially when it comes to children.

To be clear, we here in this forum, are not some crazy/insane people who torture or sacrifice animals or humans to the demons (Our own Blood as an offering at most). Satan him self loves cats very much. If someone would kill any to honor him, his life maybe could be in danger. Many of us love children. Many of us love animals. We love life. We are against drugs, alcohol or any addiction. This path demands discipline and passion. We don`t submit to anyone. But we devote our selfs to the demonic path. Some of us love this dark and romantic atmosphere. We are pretty happy people. We are not against Jews, Christians, Moslems, Buddhists, etcetera.

We don`t have this adversarial mindset. Many of our family members and friends are from the Christian path.
Don`t take this the wrong way, I`m not saying you are on the evil path. I just want to say, we are not the evil anti-christ devil worshippers, who want to take over the world. This is a made up thing by Christians.
Submit your self to the demons? No!
Devote your self to the demonic path? Yes, why not. To feel passion for this path is absolutely ok.
Demons are not evil, but they are different.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Calin

Well said Whiski!
Whiski wrote:Preston don`t take this the wronge way, but I just saying.
Just to be clear, we are not in this sense Satanists. We are devil worshipper or Demonosopher or what ever.
Lord Satan is a symbole for all demons. The all. This don`t mean we necessarily work with him.
Many of us have other Patrons/Matrons we work with.
When it comes to satanism, there are 3 types.

1- The satanic-atheists. This is, when I`m correct, the majority of satanists.
They don`t belief in any spirits or entitys. Not even in the afterlife.
They take satan as a rebel symbol against any religious authority. Just being an atheist isn`t enough for them. I don`t know why.

2- The second group belongs to the mad-sad-insane people. Like young teenagers who hate them self, hate the world, or enjoy to be violent and sadistic. Love to torture animals and children. All this insane stuff. And want to be rebellious against Jesus and God. And the Angels.

3- Than we have the third group. The theistic Satanists. They are not against any religion in general. Or should I say, they are not against people who walk the christian path. The theistic Satanists are pretty similar to the satanic-atheists, because the don`t like the mindset of obedients. Religious indoctrination. Especially when it comes to children.

To be clear, we here in this forum, are not some crazy/insane people who torture or sacrifice animals or humans to the demons (Our own Blood as an offering at most). Satan him self loves cats very much. If someone would kill any to honor him, his life maybe could be in danger. Many of us love children. Many of us love animals. We love life. We are against drugs, alcohol or any addiction. This path demands discipline and passion. We don`t submit to anyone. But we devote our selfs to the demonic path. Some of us love this dark and romantic atmosphere. We are pretty happy people. We are not against Jews, Christians, Moslems, Buddhists, etcetera.

We don`t have this adversarial mindset. Many of our family members and friends are from the Christian path.
Don`t take this the wrong way, I`m not saying you are on the evil path. I just want to say, we are not the evil anti-christ devil worshippers, who want to take over the world. This is a made up thing by Christians.
Submit your self to the demons? No!
Devote your self to the demonic path? Yes, why not. To feel passion for this path is absolutely ok.
Demons are not evil, but they are different.
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Whiski wrote: We are against drugs, alcohol or any addiction. This path demands discipline and passion. We don`t submit to anyone. But we devote our selfs to the demonic path. Some of us love this dark and romantic atmosphere. We are pretty happy people.
This might be slightly off topic but also not serious to make a new topic, I don't think. Why exactly are we against drug/alcohol and where is there more information about such restrictions of the path?
Thanks!
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

judiss wrote:
Whiski wrote: We are against drugs, alcohol or any addiction. This path demands discipline and passion. We don`t submit to anyone. But we devote our selfs to the demonic path. Some of us love this dark and romantic atmosphere. We are pretty happy people.
This might be slightly off topic but also not serious to make a new topic, I don't think. Why exactly are we against drug/alcohol and where is there more information about such restrictions of the path?
Thanks!
Addictions just hold you back. Companions want you to be the best you can be and they do not like addictions for such a reason.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”