Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque Store Section!

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

oooo, I got 11 results for searching carnival!
wanderer
Patron Deities: Astaroth, Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I got page not found then searched carnivale and got 3 results
“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.” – Joseph Campbell
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I'm looking into the page not found errors. Right now I can access the link from safari browser, however firefox and chrome produce the 'page not found' error. I've tried clearing my cache and it didn't fix the error. Testing some things and will let you all know ... it seems to be the category itself and not sure why it's only affecting some people and not others.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I think the demons are doing it....so they can get with the ones they are supposed to! XD
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Eilana wrote:I'm looking into the page not found errors. Right now I can access the link from safari browser, however firefox and chrome produce the 'page not found' error. I've tried clearing my cache and it didn't fix the error. Testing some things and will let you all know ... it seems to be the category itself and not sure why it's only affecting some people and not others.
If it helps, its also coming up as a 404 error?

The magickals seem amazing!
Eilana
Lady of Monsters

If anyone feels like testing.... Can you guys clear your cache and check to see if the demons are visible in this section of the store now?

https://satanandsons.com/product-catego ... ompanions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They weren't showing up before for me in firefox and chrome. I'm still working on the Carnivale Demoniaque section, but what I just did produced different results and now I can see this section populated with products whereas before I couldn't.... working on the Carnival Section now.

Thank you to anyone who helps and provides feedback <3333
Satan's Hellcat wrote:I think the demons are doing it....so they can get with the ones they are supposed to! XD
LOL I was thinking this too.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Eilana wrote:If anyone feels like testing.... Can you guys clear your cache and check to see if the demons are visible in this section of the store now?

https://satanandsons.com/product-catego ... ompanions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They weren't showing up before for me in firefox and chrome. I'm still working on the Carnivale Demoniaque section, but what I just did produced different results and now I can see this section populated with products whereas before I couldn't.... working on the Carnival Section now.

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I think the demons are doing it....so they can get with the ones they are supposed to! XD
I was getting the error message in Chrome too, but yeah, clearing the cache made them all show up good and proper. Thank you Eilana!
Eilana
Lady of Monsters

laalbieglna wrote:
Eilana wrote:If anyone feels like testing.... Can you guys clear your cache and check to see if the demons are visible in this section of the store now?

I was getting the error message in Chrome too, but yeah, clearing the cache made them all show up good and proper. Thank you Eilana!
Thank you laalbieglna ^-^ <3333

Refreshing the cache in your browser and trying the pages again should work now for everyone. If it doesn't let me know what error you are getting and I'll investigate but pretty sure I fixed it. I can consistently hit all categories and pages now on multiple browsers without errors.

Darth Moronius

it work now :devilgrin:
Calin

Confirmed sightings of lots of pre-bounds!! Working fine now here too.

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”