My Demons

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

It really makes me blush to see all these threads marked as SH's raffles. I just wanted to say that all the thanks should be directed to my Demons and SNS. SNS for giving me the opportunity to work with such amazing beings, and for writing up these give-away threads. They are SO busy, but I needed to get this out before I had a major surgery. They were very sweet to allow me to presume upon them when they have so many other things they are working on. My Demon Companions have really changed my life for the better, and have done miracles on my behalf. Yes, I put in some work, but they have made things happen for me. My newest Spec Commander who I nicknamed Taz, and the three amazing DCs under her (Devil, Reaper, and Rhino) have helped tremendously, and they are the reason I keep trying. They are getting results and I know they are not EVER gonna give up on me. So I cannot give up either. My other Demons laid the groundwork for this success, and are no less responsible for my happiness. Damn life is good! XD I just got word that the rest of my inheritance is in the mail. It is considerable. O)O The surgery is gonna be a hard thing. A BIG thing. I need it, so it is going to happen. My life is very full right now. I could not do anything other than share my prosperity with this forum, and you guys here. Every single person who works with Demons is amazing, and you have my respect. It is NOT easy. So Blessings to you all, and I have learned so much by speaking to you and being part of this forum. :devilclap: :devilthumbs: :grindevil: With love and my greatest respect, ~~~Satan's Hellcat.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

That was very hearfelt and sincere.

Thank you for sharing this and I wish you a safe surgery and a full and quick recovery.

Namaste
user309

Hope the surgery goes well and quick recovery :X Thanks for sharing.
Calin

Incredibly generous of you SH. May your surgery be super successful and your healing expedient.
Upsidedown

I wish you a speedy recovery after the surgery, SH. So good to hear the rest of the inheritance is finally coming, too.
A for Adventure.
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Blessings on you, SH, and prayers for your swift and complete recovery. :witch:
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

We love you SH and all the things you share of yourself. Get well soon ... dark blessings :hug:
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Darth Moronius

bless for speed recovery :grouphug:

Return to “Health and Wellness”