Giving my soul to Satan before the beginning

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

user2774653a
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Belial, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Hi, im complete beginner and im bad in english. I m interested in LHP one month or a bit more, and i feel fear. I dont know whats real Truth, and im from christian country and it influences me much. :( At the same time i think satanists have right, and i still ask myself: "What if God exists and he punishes me? What if demons and Satan are really evil like christians say and horror movies etc.?"
I already listened some you tube videos about invocation demon (im interested in Belial, i dont know why exactly but i like him from the beginning) and ennchs (of him and Satan) and i felt good, but again scared a bit. :) I m not sure if i do right thing in right row. Should i "give" my soul to Satan before i start to talk with demons? If yes, how to do it, please tell me exact way, step by step.
And what to do if something possesses me? How to defend against it? And what if i invoke some more hostile demon or some evil spirit instead of demon i wanted to invoke? How to be sure its my Belial? I red - ask him to show u sigil. But any other demon can copy his sigil and cheat me... :S
Lol i know u hate me because such "blasphemous" questions, but ppl i really grew up at horror movies and educated in christian family and school too, and its very hard to me to stop feel fear and ask myself "what if..." all the time.
Please answer me fast, because i think i already opened spiritual gate at least toward Belial and Satan (through these ennchs), and i dont feel good about making them wait any longer.
I wanna be ur so much...
...Knowledge is a journey, not a destination...
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

No you don't have to sell your soul to Satan, lol...Akelta wrote this post about it actually viewtopic.php?f=111&t=4986&p=52222&hili ... oul#p52222

I see that you're eager to start working with demons, before you can do so though you have to eliminate that fear base mindset which I know isn't easy at first but it's necessary in order to start your journey. Just trust that demons aren't out to harm you or anyone you care for, they honestly have no reason to unless you provoke them by being utterly disrespectful, if you come from a place of respect and compassion they'll take notice of that, and might come forward to let you know they wanna work with you. Demons can offer a lot of blessings to those they work with and can make wonderful companions who can lend a lot of wisdom and advice throughout your journey. If you are serious and truly passionate about wanting to work with demons then you need to start working on that mindset of yours first and when you feel you are in a place where you are relaxed and confident in yourself enough then you can start working with demons.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user2774653a

Thank you for the answer. :) Yes, i think no other way to defeat this fear except just "jumping in the water". Can you tell me also the best way to invoke my favorite demon, Belial? Many sites say different things. I red that he likes orange color, water, he rules the North, and i also red that i need to give him something if i wanna him to tell me truth (actually, the last thing i red in Ars Goetia). What does it mean? What does he need? Does it need to be different gift every time when he come to me? :) Is it enough if i light 6 orange candles for example at the table in my room, put his sigil in front of me, watch in it and invoke him? And what worlds i need to repeat to call him?
I know it writes at many places, but its always different and i am beginner and doing this first time and i wanna do it right so he can hear me and come to me. :)
Also, can i ask him for some favor immidiately? I will offer him my friendship first time, but i also want success in my favorite sport - chess. Should i ask him that in our first communication, orit would be better if he builds confidence in me through more "meetings"?
I dont wanna use him, and i m sure i dont have RIGHT to use him like my puppet for my own selfish purposes, because he is superior being and deserves to be treated with respect and also i really like him very very much. :)
Shoud i wear his sigil in my necklace btw? Or its something like "enslaving" him? And at which language should i speak? Im bad in english, my native is croatian. He can understand that isnt it? :)
Darth Moronius

User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Uhm. What in the world would Satan want with anyone's soul? Nope. What Lord Satan wants is for you to come and learn from him and his Demons. He wants you to be respectful, work hard, and learn everything you can. You can learn to manifest prosperity for yourself, learn passion and courage, learn to protect yourself from negative emotions and negative magick, and learn to communicate with the Demonic realms. Demons are very powerful beings, and that can be scary, but please realize that they do not want to hurt you, but they DO like someone who is respectful and wants to learn to make their life better. Ask politely, listen closely, and in no time things will start changing for the better. Some things they teach can seem harsh, but humans come with a lot of terrible memories and bad habits, You will need to start to heal yourself. The first blue line of letters on the left side at the top of this page has a section called 'Board Index'. Go and look and start reading things that interest you! Oh, and welcome to the forum!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I have to agree with everyone's posts, make sure to do your research and homework before you start doing any kind of rituals you don't want something walking into your Sacred Space that doesn't belong there I will attach some files below so you can check them out and nobody hates you you're a beginner so I'm sure you have lots of questions and there's nothing wrong with that. I think first things first before you start any kind of work you have to work on your fear and slowly un programming yourself from what your religion has taught you there's a Blog that I will post on here that will explain more to you about that.

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3657

http://satanandsuns.com/blog/satan-and- ... oundation/

https://satanandsuns.com/blog/satan-and ... resources/
https://satanandsuns.com/blog/category/encyclopedia/

viewtopic.php?f=248&t=7173

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6370

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6576

viewtopic.php?f=127&t=6207

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=129

Make sure you read all of those topics,

možete upotrijebiti Google prevodilac za prijevod onoga što svatko kaže ako vam to pomaže da bolje podnijeti

svakako pročitajte sve teme koje sam vam objavio pomoći će vam da bolje razumijet

Nadam se da te informacije pomažu
user2774653a

Guys ur really kind, thanks to all of you! I ll read it before i start so no horror movie surprises ;). Im sure i ll have more questions with time because my english sucks and i dont understand many things written in such books and sites, but at the same time i ll work hard to improve it with studying this devil thingy :devilread:
Just one important question before i continue: can demons or Satan read our mind?
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Annabelle wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:41 pm
Just one important question before i continue: can demons or Satan read our mind?
Mind, heart and soul.
So you probably don't want to lie to them about anything.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

"Should i "give" my soul to Satan before i start to talk with demons?"

You stated that English is not your first language, What I may think you mean could be entirely wrong, and trying to work that out, on-line, during Mercury Retrograde, Uh... :crazy:
My experience as someone(relatively) new to the LHP is that Lord Satan does not collect souls the way some people collect sea shells or stamps. He does not want your soul. In fact, he will strongly encourage you to keep it close at hand so that YOU can do very important work on your own spiritual growth. If you find mantras useful, and many people on many different Paths do, one I would encourage you to use when considering working with Demons, or Lord Satan directly is..."Be Respectful" ALWAYS! Every. Time.

Demons do not have to work with humans. Talk to those here on the board who have DC's (Demon Companions) They will tell that their DC's work with them because they have freely chosen to do so. There is no cosmic law that says they have to work with us. And if they don't wanna, they won't. If interacting with Demons was as effortless as the movies and TV make it out to be, I'd be on Cloud Nine! :headbang: My own personal interaction with Lord Satan was brief, but direct. And I am certain that the only reason that it happened was that I approached him with a question that was coming from a sincere and respectful space.

Learning, any learning, is a process. There are no deadlines you have to meet on the LHP. It's your soul that is evolving, growing, expanding. You do so at your own rate. Your life is your path. You, and you alone, chose what you will, or will not do over the course of that life. If you chose growth, exercising free will and serious learning, there are some truly Righteous beings who will glad to lend a hand. More than a few are on this board :devillove:

Stick around, hang out, and Ask Questions. There are tons of folks happy to answer. You might even have fun! :crazy:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
user2774653a

Do u know what actually turned me to the "dark side"? :wink: When i red that christianity isnt the first ever religion, and that Bible is copy/paste from the times before. And also, when i watched You Tube videos and noticed how warm and friendly are satanists. I always thought they are rude and cold ppl who only bring pain and suffering to ppl around, and i was so damn wrong. Never felt so good at some forum like i feel here, and never heard more relaxing meditations then these Belial and Satan enchs. :devillove:

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”