Enns and other questions

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Dark Follower

Hi all - I am a total newbe and have a few questions. Apologies if they have already been discussed on the forum. I note that beginners are advised to start cautiously and get the basics right, but I have become very interested in the Enns posted online. If I recite some of them or listen to them - will this summon the relevant Demon, or just bring me closer to their energy? What I am asking I suppose - is this a safe practice for someone like me with limited skills or should I avoid this practice until I have mastered some basics?
Is there a difference between invocation and evocation? Any advice would be gratefully received thanks.
Darth Moronius

enn is safe with if and no misuse
evocation is summoning to apear outside you. invocation is summoning to inside you. evocation may be force while invocation is invite

viewtopic.php?f=111&t=2669
viewtopic.php?f=111&t=3424
Dark Follower

Thank you Darth for your reply. I have read the linked posts and also your reply - very useful.
To be honest I have been drawn towards LHP over the last few months and have been looking at many youtube posts etc trying to gain knowledge. I have no initial reason for wishing to become closer to demons (can they be described as 'ancient gods'?) other than to show respect and begin to have some sort of connection. I do feel I have been drawn to this website and others - perhaps I am being guided? I have no specific requests to make from them really - I am just really interested with this whole world (which is wholly new to me)
I have felt drawn to Lucifer and Satan as I do have a dark side to myself, but I do wonder if that is really because they are so well known even to non practitioners that they are prominent in my mind?
Is it too much like 'going to the top' straight away if I try to become closer to Lucifer or Satan, and should I perhaps consider other demons first?
Thanks again for any advice from anyone here.
wanderer
Patron Deities: Astaroth, Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I hear that "going to the top" is a good course of action since those at the top are initiators. And they help spread your reputation to those under them.
“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.” – Joseph Campbell
Darth Moronius

better go to one you want than forcing go to one you dont want for formality.
one you dont want can get offend :devilflame:
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

The enns are a way of touching the energy and consciousness of different Demons. These are very powerful and aware beings. During the chanting, you still your mind and open it to the energy of that Demon. They may speak to you, or just watch you. It is best to have some idea of why you are calling out to them before you begin. You can ask questions, Tell them you just want to feel their energy, or learn from them. Enns are safe to use, but use them with respect. Yay! You will be using Demonic magick! XD Work on basic techniques found under Foundation videos, like grounding, shielding, cleansing, and centering. EVERYONE should be able to do those before they do anything else. :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Dark Follower

Thanks Darth and Wanderer.
Thanks Satan's Hellcat - you have actually touched on why I would like to establish a contact.
I would like to be able to feel their energies and be able to receive teachings. I note your warning about basics which I am currently reading up on - but hope that listening to enns meantime will do no real harm?
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Dark Follower wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:44 am
Thanks Darth and Wanderer.
Thanks Satan's Hellcat - you have actually touched on why I would like to establish a contact.
I would like to be able to feel their energies and be able to receive teachings. I note your warning about basics which I am currently reading up on - but hope that listening to enns meantime will do no real harm?
Nope. The enns will only help. The Demons understand you being new, and they will protect you and help you along. Remember you have to ASK!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”