S&S Companion Chronicles

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

https://satanandsons.com/product/ss-com ... hronicles/

The Companion Chronicles reading from Satan and Sons is a very useful service provided by the Priestesses for Companions conjured and bound by Satan and Sons only. I very much enjoyed reading this snapshot from my companion’s life. I found that it helped me to greater appreciate his realm and his experience. I asked and paid for this service with the intent that it would provide a bit further material to build our relationship with.

His scroll and sigil provided some points to engage in conversation, but the Companion Chronicles went a step further. I don’t think that the chronicles are something that a person working with prebound or custom conjurations from Satan and Sons need with every companion. I would recommend them more as a way to jump-start their communication with a companion if they find that they need it. There is a difference between thinking it might be a good idea and really feeling that your companion has something specific that they wish to share with you through this medium.

I’m speaking from experience. Because, when I saw the listing being offered, I wondered if I should order one for each of my companions from Satan and Sons. A natural conclusion to jump to. Who would argue that this wasn’t a good idea? However, so far, my Artisan is the only companion that I have a Chronicle for. And, despite the first impulse, none of my other companions from Satan and Sons have actually expressed that they would like to share something with me through this service.

I ordered the Companion Chronicles for my Artisan when I put him on layaway early in 2018. The Chronicles were still a fairly new release from the Priestesses at the time. I felt very strongly that my Artisan had something very specific that he wanted to share with me. Something that went into greater detail, which illustrated his singular talents. And that was exactly what I received with the 4 and a half page scroll that was emailed to me a bit after I had received his vessel.

In my case the Chronicles served to give me a glimpse further into what my Artisan companion’s daily life was like. How he worked, what his work entailed, some background of one of his favorite places to work. There were also words that were focused on, in the telling of his story, which struck a chord with me. My Artisan told me exactly the story he wanted to tell me through the Chronicles. It helped me to better understand one aspect of his abilities. There were a number of things that he could have chosen to share through the reading with the Priestesses, but he chose to focus on one commissioned work in particular. And through that story communicated many things that I don’t think the Priestesses could know would have the impact they had on me as I read the words they recorded in the chronicles.

There is a lot of work and time and energy that goes in to producing the scroll that you receive. It takes time for the Priestesses to communicate with each companion that they receive a request for. Then there is the writing of the scroll from that communication. With all the other work that the Priestesses do, it should be no surprise that there is only so many that they can commit to doing within a certain time frame. So, you will find that the listing is out of stock. The store listing instructs the customer to email for availability. If you are feeling a strong pull from one of your companions from Satan and Sons that they have something specific they wish to communicate through this reading, I heartily recommend it. There may be a bit of a wait as your scroll is prepared. But the Priestesses have exacting standards and the finished scroll is well worth any wait you may experience.
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Mellowsloth29
Patron Deities: Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: Still deciding
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Ya so I'm thinking of doing either the companion or questions I can ask about myself and bloodline.
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I'm gonna keep this in mind when I actually get my own first companion from the Priestesses. it looks like a really great investment
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”