Vessels

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

I m just wondering if you would transfer your vessel?
Does the vessel has to been with natural gemstone?
As I have one very beautiful vessel but sadly its stone is manmade and not natural.
So I m thinking would this still be a nice vessel.

Also. There were few times the binding transfering has been disturbed ( My mom opened the bag before the transfering finished)
So I was so panic and I redo the transfering by saying things like " Transfers the binding completely to the ruby ring( The new vessel)" then I recited the code word.
Does anyone tried this as well? Do you think it is ok by specific the vessel and redo the transfering? I always worry the transfer would fail.

Thanks for sharing~~~
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
Hellhound51
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

badboychun wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:59 am
I m just wondering if you would transfer your vessel?
Does the vessel has to been with natural gemstone?
As I have one very beautiful vessel but sadly its stone is manmade and not natural.
So I m thinking would this still be a nice vessel.

Also. There were few times the binding transfering has been disturbed ( My mom opened the bag before the transfering finished)
So I was so panic and I redo the transfering by saying things like " Transfers the binding completely to the ruby ring( The new vessel)" then I recited the code word.
Does anyone tried this as well? Do you think it is ok by specific the vessel and redo the transfering? I always worry the transfer would fail.

Thanks for sharing~~~
I think there is no problem to redo the transfering if it is not done correctly.

And even if the transfer is done correctly, you can do that as often as you want, but in this case it is not helpful.

The important thing here is you must trust in your bag's power...
badboychun

I m just thinking can I adjust the word to the sentence above. To specific tell the bag where I want the binding goes. To ensure the redo process is targeting the right vessel as where I want the binding goes.
As it was stopped at the middle for the first transferring, I just worrying the binding would be like "half half"....half in the old vessel...and half in the new vessel.....

So when I redo the transferring, I try to specific tell where I want the binding goes.Just to ensure it is moved completely to the new vessel.

As I was thinkging................if I simply just redo the transferring...as the instruction is " ”(Companions Name)'s bindings now move from one home to another. No harm shall come to you, Katola (ca - toe - la)” ........it mentioned "move from one home to another".....IF it really has "half" binding in the old vessel..."half" in the new vessel...then...if I just state exactly like the above....will it makes....."The binding in the old vessel goes into new vessel. The binding in new vessel goes to old vessel".....then it just move things to its opposite side....but not gathering the binding into the same vessel....
O lunae lumen
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
Hellhound51

Oh ok sorry...

Yes you can specify the ring as the new vessel of course...

It is all about your intent...
Hellhound51

Just say:

(Companions Name)'s bindings now completely move from the stone to the ruby ring. No harm shall come to you. (and the magick words)
badboychun

Thank you <3
As I need to confirm if I m doing it right...lol....
What about the stone of the vessel?
As I got a very pretty vessel. but sadly its stone is manmade and not natural....
Wondering if it still can be a good vessel.
O lunae lumen
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
Hellhound51

Sincerely, I don't know...

I can just tell you natural stone are much better, energy in it.
Hellhound51

You must privilege quality rather than beauty.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”